Looking for New Ideas

I think profiles like these would be relatively safe. If you’re curious I’m locked in a pillory getting my cunt fucked while being forced to pleasure a cock with my mouth.

Attachments

• 991D0D47-6929-4C2C-B8AD-E3689649B727.jpeg
    991D0D47-6929-4C2C-B8AD-E3689649B727.jpeg
    421.9 KB · Views: 39
  • 12C374E8-4328-4D7A-A745-087AF0FE3386.jpeg
    12C374E8-4328-4D7A-A745-087AF0FE3386.jpeg
    163.2 KB · Views: 40
holy fuck... I am starting divorce proceedings... marry me

only kidding could never leave my wife but hubby is the luckiest guy ever... you said anything... well how's this.... turn the tables... find a bi guy... get busy with him in front of hubby caged and handcuffed... then get him to fluff the guy..and... suddenly switch him around lube his ass and have the guy rape his ass...

shit I nearly came just writing this.... he gets fucked and doesn't get to cum himself...
why is it in the cuck thing that the man being cucked can never have orgasms it seems from your post and many more I have read. Does being cucked mean a guy cant get off and have fun while other parties seem to get what they want? Where did this orgasm denial ruining fetish attach itself to so much cuckold play?

why is it in the cuck thing that the man being cucked can never have orgasms it seems from your post and many more I have read. Does being cucked mean a guy cant get off and have fun while other parties seem to get what they want? Where did this orgasm denial ruining fetish attach itself to so much cuckold play?
hmmm I dont take my fetishes or particular sexual quirks from outside in any concious way... its just how I feel... my bits dont work to our satisfaction anymore and I take great satisfaction from her pleasure... it amuses her to see me struggle with sexual frustration and I get her off in other ways ... so it turns me on... the more I am turned on the more frustrated I get the more amused she id and the more turned on I get... its a feedback loop and I enjoy riding the loop... stop thinking about it in terms of trends...memes and or fashions... its a personal thing

hmmm I dont take my fetishes or particular sexual quirks from outside in any concious way... its just how I feel... my bits dont work to our satisfaction anymore and I take great satisfaction from her pleasure... it amuses her to see me struggle with sexual frustration and I get her off in other ways ... so it turns me on... the more I am turned on the more frustrated I get the more amused she id and the more turned on I get... its a feedback loop and I enjoy riding the loop... stop thinking about it in terms of trends...memes and or fashions... its a personal thing
Slyrik

I can see it for some I guess. Just cant see it for me I guess since other parties get to cum from my work I guess I feel I should be able to sometime in the encounter. But I can see your feedback loop but do you ever get to cum from her or when you do cum is it your own hand then?

She's cuckholded him perfectly. She'll give him relief as/when she pleases. She may use a dildo on his prostate & milk him that way..

How about having him watch you being fucked and while the bull is on top of you say to the bull that you love him and want to leave hubby and live with him?
Or that you want hubby to move out so the bull can move in? All this between kissing the bull passionately while he fucks you.
Also to tell the bull that you will do anything for him and you want him to pimp you out as a prostitute. You could say that you may even let hubby be a client if he pays the full fee. If there's a free space in your diary. Hubby of course would have to give the money to the bull while you watch. All a bit cruel but horny!

Hi I'm Ashley,

I'm looking for ideas to up my game. I love tormenting my husband and he love the torment.

Here's what I currently do:
1. I tie him to a chair with/without a caged cock and make him watch others fuck me. I've had from 1 to 5 men in one session. Sometimes a train.

2. If he's caged I let him suffer from the pain of an attempted erection. If he's uncaged, after every one leaves I'll either ruin several orgasms and wait until he's soft and cage him or perform post orgasm torture on his cock and cage him.

3. I'll cage him and go on a date. Thru out the night while fucking I or my bull/s will send him pictures and/or videos or call him so he can listen or ... with him.

4. I never tell him when I'm going, when I'll be back, where I'll be, or how many bulls there will be. He can often figure that out on his own. I've been gone from one night to 3 days.

5. Sometimes when I'm away for one night I'll chain him to the bed with a chain long enough for him to reach the bathroom. I leave him an emergency key for the chain and another for his cock cage in containers he will have to break into but if he uses them he knows there will be a very long session of post orgasm torture and his face will be posted on various sites.

6. I make him shave my pussy and ass before I leave and he helps me dress for the bulls.

I'm sure I've left a thing or two out but I would really appreciate any new ideas from the group.
Well, My wife used to often have me chauffer her & & her boyfriends around & sometimes (in large older cars--have sex in the backseat sometimes when I was driving & sometimes parked & then she started driving Conversion vans for 20 yrs & it made it easier--

Another thing my wife did was Told me that her & a few of her Boyfriends had made sextapes (something her & I had never done) & posted them online-challenging me to find them--but the trouble is--she got sick & died without ever telling me where to find them--I'm still looking-

Well, My wife used to often have me chauffer her & & her boyfriends around & sometimes (in large older cars--have sex in the backseat sometimes when I was driving & sometimes parked & then she started driving Conversion vans for 20 yrs & it made it easier--
In the Early yrs I was dressed Male--Later yrs dressed Fem--& often we would stop at a restaurant & eat-- Sometimes her "Boyfriend " would invite a stranger into the van for her-

Hi I'm Ashley,

I'm looking for ideas to up my game. I love tormenting my husband and he love the torment.

1. I tie him to a chair with/without a caged cock and make him watch others fuck me. I've had from 1 to 5 men in one session. Sometimes a train.

2. If he's caged I let him suffer from the pain of an attempted erection. If he's uncaged, after every one leaves I'll either ruin several orgasms and wait until he's soft and cage him or perform post orgasm torture on his cock and cage him.

3. I'll cage him and go on a date. Thru out the night while fucking I or my bull/s will send him pictures and/or videos or call him so he can listen or ... with him.

4. I never tell him when I'm going, when I'll be back, where I'll be, or how many bulls there will be. He can often figure that out on his own. I've been gone from one night to 3 days.

5. Sometimes when I'm away for one night I'll chain him to the bed with a chain long enough for him to reach the bathroom. I leave him an emergency key for the chain and another for his cock cage in containers he will have to break into but if he uses them he knows there will be a very long session of post orgasm torture and his face will be posted on various sites.

6. I make him shave my pussy and ass before I leave and he helps me dress for the bulls.

I'm sure I've left a thing or two out but I would really appreciate any new ideas from the group.

Find some bisexual partners. And then organize a competition, the winner gets to fuck you and the loser has to fuck your husband as if it was you. Your husband has to wear almost same dresses. His duty is to please your partners.

Make him earn. Like tie him to chair with blindfolds. If he sucks off a given no. of cocks, he get to see you. If he fucks a given no. of cocks, he get to lick you clean after that. etc. etc.

Hi I'm Ashley,

You could peg him just before your bull fucks you. Then, make him clean the bull's cock after he fucks you and before he cleans you.

As your husband licks the foreign sperm spilled on your asshole, hold his head with both hands to fuck your creampie with his nose.

How about having him watch you being fucked and while the bull is on top of you say to the bull that you love him and want to leave hubby and live with him?
Or that you want hubby to move out so the bull can move in? All this between kissing the bull passionately while he fucks you.
Also to tell the bull that you will do anything for him and you want him to pimp you out as a prostitute. You could say that you may even let hubby be a client if he pays the full fee. If there's a free space in your diary. Hubby of course would have to give the money to the bull while you watch. All a bit cruel but horny!
HOLY COW.. SLUT PLAY is the perfect girl

Reactions: slutplay
Your bull must cumshot over your tshirt or dress and you pick up a your husband to wash it.
Or your bull cumshot over pillow and your husband sleep over it.