Looking for New Ideas

Thank you. I've never thought of that. I don't think he would enjoy doing that but it's supposed to be about my pleasure isn't it. When we began and talked about what we could do he told me I could do anything I wanted even if he didn't like it and he said he wanted no safe word.
is he your cuck? if yes he is obliged to please you, sometimes my wife allows me to please myself.180496-1548867917-0d354591d150c138d2f2c56b32a60674.jpg

I think he is my cuck now. He's never had cum in his mouth before. He's certainly never swallowed it. But since he tasted and swallowed it this morning and it seemed to turn him on I think we'll be progressing now.

You absolutely have a cuckold now! Nice going.
Its important now to take your time, to read hom & not rush too fast into other things.
Simple things like making him wear ur cum stained panties under jus pants when he goes to work. Or making him dress you when ur going out on a date. Sending him pix while ur out is good also. It's a long slow buildup. But u know him best. You know how far u can push him. Maybe more than a little, if his cock stays hard thru all of this.
Take him. Use him. It's what he needs you to do.

You absolutely have a cuckold now! Nice going.
Its important now to take your time, to read hom & not rush too fast into other things.
Simple things like making him wear ur cum stained panties under jus pants when he goes to work. Or making him dress you when ur going out on a date. Sending him pix while ur out is good also. It's a long slow buildup. But u know him best. You know how far u can push him. Maybe more than a little, if his cock stays hard thru all of this.
Take him. Use him. It's what he needs you to do.
yes, sending him pics of you can be torture/hot for him, here's one she sent me

Attachments

• 4-1565.jpg
    4-1565.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 35
So many ideas. I'm really fortunate I decided to ask for assistance.

He stopped by for lunch and his cock is still trying to become hard and pulling out his balls. He continues to be in quite a bit of pain. I checked for proper circulation which was sufficient. I was a bitch and licked his precum away and made his pain worse. Other than his pain he seems happy. I don't think swallowing the cum of two bulls really bothers him now. I think it may have this morning but he's come to terms with it. I'll ask him this evening. I asked my bulls from last night and neither want to put their cocks in his mouth or ass.

I just asked one of my bulls to send this video to my husband. I want to do my part to keep his cock and balls hurting;) I also owe you guys something for all of the great ideas.

Attachments

• 20180428_162115.mp4
    25.2 MB
GREAT VID. Big cock u couldn't take it all!
I'm not much into the pain angle. More the cuckold, psychological approach. Sending him that vid is fabulous. Good for you. You own him now! Use him, he'll love it!

It's difficult to deep throat at that angle. Hard cocks don't bend. For a bull to deep throat me I have to lay on my back with my head hanging off and he fucks my throat.

I plan on using and abusing him, but in a good way.

I'll probably post more videos and pictures here as a than you to everyone for their wonderful ideas.

Ultimate or course, is getting him to blow, even deep throat ur bull. I think the idea of making him wear panties all day, with a few used condoms up his ass is wonderful cuckold humiliation.

Maybe you can use a strap on to fuck his mangina AS you suck ur bulls cock? U cud jerk the Bill's load all overhis face

More vids wud be great. It will drive him crazy that ur puttivids on here showing you taking a bull cock. BTW, ur an attractive woman, a true MILF. He just doesn't give u what u need anymore

More vids wud be great. It will drive him crazy that ur puttivids on here showing you taking a bull cock. BTW, ur an attractive woman, a true MILF. He just doesn't give u what u need anymore
Don't get me wrong, he gives me the best fucks I've ever had. He just enjoys chastity and apparently being chucked. I started this for him but I found i really enjoy my bulls and cucking my husband. So I think we are both giving each other what we each need.

I'm not much into severe humiliation but I'll start slow and see how he reacts. If his cock stays hard I'll keep increasing.
I'm not into severe humiliation either, but certainly, having him drive while I enjoy you in the back seat is one level. Another level would be to take an Uber, where he sits upfront with the driver, and it is clear that it's his wife I'm using in the back seat

I'm not into severe humiliation either, but certainly, having him drive while I enjoy you in the back seat is one level. Another level would be to take an Uber, where he sits upfront with the driver, and it is clear that it's his wife I'm using in the back seat
I would enjoy being used while he was driving us around. To make it even better you could take pics and vids to post while he watched you post them.

Reactions: compassionatedom
I would enjoy being used while he was driving us around. To make it even better you could take pics and vids to post while he watched you post them.
you like the idea of you being posted while you are cock worshipping. the idea that people might recognize you?
I bet you would like being at a party, with thirty people you know and don't know. I take you to a room, restrained and blindfolded. 5 people enjoy your mouth (at least one woman) and then you are back at the party, without knowing who had used you

I wouldn’t want all of my face in the posted pictures and videos but I do like the idea of being posted while I worshiping a cock. I would thoroughly enjoy the scenario at the party.

No, not face pix. Maybe profile when ur being face-fucked by a bull. U shud take vid on ur phone & send it to him...you getting really plowed by a big cock bull.