Looking for New Ideas

I'm seeing the fluffing comments and you say he hasn't done clean up yet. Here's a subtle little number.
with a pussy full of cum, fuck your self with cucumber etc, then while he's eating his salad with dinner, show him how you made the dressing

Attachments

• salad.jpg
    salad.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 23
  • salad2.jpg
    salad2.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 22
  • saladyummy.jpg
    saladyummy.jpg
    538.5 KB · Views: 22
Reactions: sjhopefulguy
That’s a really good idea. If he wants to be uncaged and cum he has to eat some cum!!! Tomorrow morning I’m tying his ass to our bed, climbing on top of his face, popping out the ping pong ball and making him clean and swallow!!!

Wait. Is it another guys cum? Or are u just getting him started.
You realize that if he cleans it up & swallows it, you have yourself a cuckold.
You need to find yourself a few bulls to fuck you good. Even if they use a condom, you can tie it off & bring it home & feed it to him.

I had a gal I saw for years who did that. Hell, she'd refrigerate them to save them when we had a long weekend of fucking. Then she'd heat them in hot water before she made him take the loads.

She even jerked him off into a used condom. He begged her to let him cum. Then she fed him both loads from the 1 condom. Very hot lady.

That's fucking perfection! Does he know??
If so, Cuckold him, it's what he truly needs & deserves.
Get yourself a strap on dildo and use ur bulls cum as lube to fuck his ass.
Turn his ass into a mangina...

That's WAY beyond hot! Ur gonna have yourself a cum licking cuckold....who will do ANYTHING for you. That's fantastic. Hope thise bulls fill you really good. No loads in your mouth tonight!
FILL THAT PUSSY!

Yeah no more loads in my mouth tonight and that sucks because I like them in my mouth better that my cunt or ass. But anyway my bulls are up for it. They’re going to fuck me in the morning just before they go to work then I’ll go straight home with the ping pong ball inside me hopefully holding their cum in.

Reactions: sjhopefulguy
BOUND and GAG him ........Make him watch or leave him in another room make him listen as you and your lover
have sex in your married bed Make it a HOME BREAK IN Fantasy
You know I’ve never gagged him but I do tie him to a chair and make him watch sometimes. I think a gag is in order soon.

Yeah I can edge myself for a while and really soak my panties. I think my husband will get a dual cum and cunt juice cocktail tomorrow morning. My bulls fucked me several times tonight and their pretty drained. I really hope they have enough cum in the morning.

Hope ur bulls fucked & filled you good!
And ur ping-pong ball trick worked perfectly.
It's what he wants & needs from you.
Let me know how it went!

It was great. When I arrived home I tied him spreadeagle to our bed. He had no idea what he was about to do. I kept his cock cage on him and straddled his face. He started to lick and turned his head and began to speak but I grabbed his head and made him continue. Then I popped the ping pong ball out and a lot more cum/cunt juice flooded his face. He tried to turn his head to speak and breathe. I let him take a breath and began grinding my cunt on his mouth and nose. I said if you want to breathe you have to lick me clean and swallow everything. I was so fucking horny thinking about him swallowing the cum of two bulls and my cunt juice. I said swallow all of their cum cuck and came all over his face. After I came back down to earth I looked at his cock and his cage was very painfully pulling his balls and he had precum oozing out. I left him there while I showered and dressed then released him so he could do the same and go to work. I think his erection attempt and his precum oozing out is a good sign. We didn't talk about it but he seemed deep in thought. He was in a lot of pain as well because his cock was still trying to get hard making his cage pull his balls really hard.