Looking for our first experience and all the help and advice we can get

So as the title says, we are looking to have our first-ever MMF threesome. We are a married couple (him 42, her 35), and from half a year ago, we are officially looking for a guy to play with.
Before we tell you how everything started and is now, let us briefly introduce ourselves. We have been together for more than ten years and live our lives to the fullest. We love to travel and explore new things, love parties, and, most of all, we like meeting successful and positive people. We love fitness and healthy food, but I love her curves (as you can see in the photo) very much, so she is not pushing in the gym too much. Both are very business oriented and often lack free time, but when we have some free time, we don't like wasting it.
For me, the husband, the idea of hotwifing, and wife sharing has been in my mind for a long time. Even before I got married, I knew that once I got married, I'll do my best to convince my wife to sleep with other men.
The first time I mentioned it didn't go as planned. It was my mistake as I wasn't doing anything to prepare her. She was somewhat shocked that I wanted to share her, that I have nothing against her fucking other men. All that honesty was shocking, I know. After some time of reading and exploring, I figured out what was wrong that I did and how I could fix it. To make a long story short, after a year and a half after telling her for the first time about my phantasies, she said that she would do it. We talk a lot about it, there are specific rules, and I love that. We agreed on how, where, and with whom we might do it, and we stuck to the plan.
At this point, we love to make photos and videos of her in all kinds of lingerie and post them to a few pages online so we might find some decent guy for our first threesome.

We will be happy to answer questions if any and, of course, hear any suggestions you might have for us.

Attachments

• IMG_20210920_214849.jpg
    IMG_20210920_214849.jpg
    395.5 KB · Views: 342
sounds like you guys got it going perfectly. As the husband of this experance my only advice would be . let the other guy cum first. At least that is how I like to do it. If I cum first I find it less appealing watching them. Don't hate it but I rather let them play and hunger for my turn than be over it. Let us hear about it when it goes down. because the first time is the most intense.

sounds like you guys got it going perfectly. As the husband of this experance my only advice would be . let the other guy cum first. At least that is how I like to do it. If I cum first I find it less appealing watching them. Don't hate it but I rather let them play and hunger for my turn than be over it. Let us hear about it when it goes down. because the first time is the most intense.
yes the male should delay cumming to stay horny.

So as the title says, we are looking to have our first-ever MMF threesome. We are a married couple (him 42, her 35), and from half a year ago, we are officially looking for a guy to play with.
Before we tell you how everything started and is now, let us briefly introduce ourselves. We have been together for more than ten years and live our lives to the fullest. We love to travel and explore new things, love parties, and, most of all, we like meeting successful and positive people. We love fitness and healthy food, but I love her curves (as you can see in the photo) very much, so she is not pushing in the gym too much. Both are very business oriented and often lack free time, but when we have some free time, we don't like wasting it.
For me, the husband, the idea of hotwifing, and wife sharing has been in my mind for a long time. Even before I got married, I knew that once I got married, I'll do my best to convince my wife to sleep with other men.
The first time I mentioned it didn't go as planned. It was my mistake as I wasn't doing anything to prepare her. She was somewhat shocked that I wanted to share her, that I have nothing against her fucking other men. All that honesty was shocking, I know. After some time of reading and exploring, I figured out what was wrong that I did and how I could fix it. To make a long story short, after a year and a half after telling her for the first time about my phantasies, she said that she would do it. We talk a lot about it, there are specific rules, and I love that. We agreed on how, where, and with whom we might do it, and we stuck to the plan.
At this point, we love to make photos and videos of her in all kinds of lingerie and post them to a few pages online so we might find some decent guy for our first threesome.

We will be happy to answer questions if any and, of course, hear any suggestions you might have for us.
Juicy phat ass white woman

We're mid 50s, we are normal as hell, consecutive, don't smoke, drink socially. My 54 yo wife has a killer body, natural tits that sag just right. She's classy, always a nice modern haircut, looks fantastic in a dress and heels. Our sex life was good, one, two, three times a week usually at bedtime, once in a while a quick fuck in the garage or backyard.
London boring story.....about 4 years ago we got into mfm with a guy we know. First times were scary, awkward and over in about 3 minutes as he'd do her over the couch in the living room. A lot of remorseful feelings after, it was kinda exciting but the guilt after was crazy. We worked up to enjoying the sex fun and it got more comfy each time. Now it's a pretty regular thing 2 or 3 times a month.
I can say to the husband be prepared for her to go ape shit with horny excitement with another guy. You might feel weird, I still do. Seeing my wife SO into sex with him is hard to watch sometimes. The way she holds him tight and moves her pelvis pushing onto his dick is HOT and very sexy but it's kinda weird. She gets so turned on when he's with us. He fucks her 3 times I go twice. Then she's horny as fuck for a good week after.
The guys above say let other guy go first, I agree but watching is a good way to recharge for another round.
My wife kisses our friend and we don't use condoms.....it's friggin HOT fun once I'm over the emotions.

for me, my husband was the first man in my life immediately after marriage he introduced me to sharing where he is always present during sex between me and my lover my husband, apart from watching and recording, often joins us, he is not a cuckold, but we have been candaulists for years the love between my husband and I has not decreased, on the contrary, we love each other even more

That is great advice, I think I would feel the same if I was the first one to finish.

Fantastic 🤩

Don't know if you've taken the first step yet.
Our friend was with us last night. Wife sometimes wears stockings, garden belt, heels or sometimes nothing. My wife looks great whatever she wears because she's very sexy and enjoys the fun.
Our attitudes and easy going-ness is what make it fun.
It was relaxing fun as usual, hard to explain how it plays out. He went first, I always go right after, we lay there chatting till one of us is hard again. I went again, 2nd round always takes longer, I fucked her while she played with his dick or they kissed. He took a turn while we kisses. They got going hard and fast and she got off pretty good, that always makes hum cum. She looks so sexy laying there catching her breath and very wet between her legs. Ended up with him going again befor he left. Always a fun time.

So what have you and her discussed?
Do you have a guy picked out?
Where will it happen? Motel? Home?
Will they kiss? Use condoms?
Who's more into this you or her?

Reactions: btweets

She is smoking hot! Great photo!

We're mid 50s, we are normal as hell, consecutive, don't smoke, drink socially. My 54 yo wife has a killer body, natural tits that sag just right. She's classy, always a nice modern haircut, looks fantastic in a dress and heels. Our sex life was good, one, two, three times a week usually at bedtime, once in a while a quick fuck in the garage or backyard.
London boring story.....about 4 years ago we got into mfm with a guy we know. First times were scary, awkward and over in about 3 minutes as he'd do her over the couch in the living room. A lot of remorseful feelings after, it was kinda exciting but the guilt after was crazy. We worked up to enjoying the sex fun and it got more comfy each time. Now it's a pretty regular thing 2 or 3 times a month.
I can say to the husband be prepared for her to go ape shit with horny excitement with another guy. You might feel weird, I still do. Seeing my wife SO into sex with him is hard to watch sometimes. The way she holds him tight and moves her pelvis pushing onto his dick is HOT and very sexy but it's kinda weird. She gets so turned on when he's with us. He fucks her 3 times I go twice. Then she's horny as fuck for a good week after.
The guys above say let other guy go first, I agree but watching is a good way to recharge for another round.
My wife kisses our friend and we don't use condoms.....it's friggin HOT fun once I'm over the emotions.
I always felt wife is really being fucked when there is no condom

Reactions: btweets and MrEee7

Our best advice is to let it happen naturally. Our entry into the wife-sharing or lifestyle was completely unplanned and unexpected with a male friend. Things just happened, and it was amazing for all of us. We are all still friends after 16 years. Over the years, we have found our best experiences are from when we just go with the moment. Too often, when we have made plans and tried to create the perfect experience, our expectations seem larger than the actual event.

Even now, with our experiences, we seldom make online meetings. Vanilla bars, concerts, festivals, and hotel parties all create an environment for potential hookups. From her perspective, the guys try harder to seduce her when they don't have a "sure thing," and she is seen as a conquest. And seducing a married woman is always hot for a guy.

MMF implies hubby is bi.
MFM implies wife is center of attention.
Mfm implies you want a dominant bull.
Might help in your online ads, but then maybe you knew that.

I wish we read this years ago, not that it was bad, but our first venture into posting online was on a swinger site where we posted a hookup for a MMF. Apparently, the guy knew what this meant, but it was a total surprise for us. I definitely learned a lot that night. :devilish: 🍆

Today, we do use these terms, but they are not widely known, so communication is always key.

We tend to seek, for the most part. If nothing else, the acronyms do generate conversation online.

Mfm
MF m
and MMF

Good luck to the OP in your pursuit.