Looking for swing couples and female

Debi

Female
Gold
We are a Couple looking to Share and swing with couples and women Wife is bi I’m straight so only mff 3x some.

Nice to chat and meet new possible friends in the life style Single guys beware we might not respond if you arenot polite.

Attachments

• 1D8BCF9E-CA26-4475-89E1-4707AC5E0F7A.png
    1D8BCF9E-CA26-4475-89E1-4707AC5E0F7A.png
    5.8 MB · Views: 292
  • 014D8657-FB1B-4CD6-B80E-07CBB8C09287.png
    014D8657-FB1B-4CD6-B80E-07CBB8C09287.png
    4.2 MB · Views: 295
We are a Couple looking to Share and swing with couples and women Wife is bi I’m straight so only mff 3x some.

Nice to chat and meet new possible friends in the life style Single guys beware we might not respond if you arenot polite.
Hello Debi,

These photos, and the others on your profile, are amazing- you are a stunningly beautiful woman!

Whereabouts are you from? That will help you to find somebody.

We are from Scotland, UK, and would both love to play with you if you are ever near us, or we are near you!

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c

WOW , I'm hooked, U have a wonderful rear view, and are u a true redhead? my much younger wife is a sexy redhead also. TY for posting.

Maybe Im the man , lets meet at Rooftop Resort in Hollywood Florida , I will fuck you infront of hubby that he will jack off to.

• Wow
Reactions: toolman2c