Looking to advice...Is there a way ....

Hi all. New to all of this. Wondering if there is a benign way to have someone flirt with my wife to see what her reaction is? I would never want to break her trust in me by setting her up for sex or anything like that
I do think I’d be interested just to see and gauge her reaction if a guy was flirting with her

I would do this out in the open and all but I’m not there yet. I’m still working up the nerve. But if there was a way to do this without causing harm or breaking her trust with anything serious I would love to hear any ideas

Thank for reading.

Ah bummer. But hey thanks anyways.
Yeah that sucks, especially because I’m really good at flirting and teasing women, especially in person! I was telling another guy on here, that’s also looking to get his wife into the lifestyle more, and we don’t live too far from each other, how I’d be happy just flirting and teasing with her at a bar or club somewhere. Lol

Sounds like exactly what I’m looking for. Something benign that would t cause problems but maybe give me some insight as to how she handles it and how she reacts to a bullish guy coming into her

Reactions: btweets
Sounds like exactly what I’m looking for. Something benign that would t cause problems but maybe give me some insight as to how she handles it and how she reacts to a bullish guy coming into her
Well I’m not the “bullish” type, but I have a way about me that just works, always has. Lol

First off, you have to dress in a way that will catch her attention, but I would walk in and walk right past her without even looking at her, get in her viewpoint and just stand there for a minute, look around, showing her different angles, basically letting her get a good look at me. Then I’d turn and immediately look right at her and lock eyes, what she does next would determine my next move. If she doesn’t look away too fast, which seldom happens, I would give her a little smile, making sure she sees my dimples, lol, women love dimples, and then I’d start walking right towards her, and then you have to watch her real closely. How did she react to me, when I first looked at her, when I smiled at her and what exactly is she doing now as I’m walking her direction? Women unconsciously will give you a lot of information just by paying close attention to her body language and if you know how to read or interpret it correctly. Regardless I would continue looking at her to see if she gives me another glance, if she does and depending on her body language matching, I know I got her! I might just keep walking past her only to slowly work my way back towards her and engage in conversation, or I might just walk right up to her, or maybe to a spot right next to her at the bar. So many different factors play in and you really never know the answer until I’m there and then I make the necessary adjustments needed.

Last edited:
Reactions: werekinky2
Damn man. I so wish u lived out this way. I would love, LOVE , to see u apply this to my girl. Care to take a road trip out here to see how far along you could get with her? :devilish::devilish: I wonder how far you could get her to go

you must have a friend that flirts with ever women he meets, bring him home and let him do his thing, women are always keen to have a guy flirt with them

Reactions: Kogjin
Hi all. New to all of this. Wondering if there is a benign way to have someone flirt with my wife to see what her reaction is? I would never want to break her trust in me by setting her up for sex or anything like that
I do think I’d be interested just to see and gauge her reaction if a guy was flirting with her

I would do this out in the open and all but I’m not there yet. I’m still working up the nerve. But if there was a way to do this without causing harm or breaking her trust with anything serious I would love to hear any ideas

Thank for reading.
I got my wife into it,she loves the lifestyle