Looking to get pregnant.

Oct 5, 2022
I used to swing with my ex wife from my teens and actually loved watching her side of the fun.
Current wife is super conservative and I am her first. She isn’t interested in actually fullfilling my fantasy, but since my vasectomy reversals failed and adoption is so much, she may be open to getting pregnant. She may be willing to try it out first to see if it’s something she could repeat since it may take several times.
Any ideas? Again she is very conservative and this is taboo, but still
Hot for her. There was a night we were at a wedding and a few drunk guys were talking about her and she heard a little bit but I heard most of it. She really enjoyed me telling her what I heard.
How should I go about it.
Or should I leave it alone?

Reactions: amateur_19
If you can't get her pregnant, it seems like it may as well be enjoyable, if that's the goal. If you can convince her, you'll probably be able to pick from a lineup, who is the dad, right?

I know if I was in that boat, I'd consider it.

Then again, maybe that can get messy, if it's the wrong guy. Chip away, without aggressively pushing it, if you think it's a good idea. My fantasy rubbed off on my wife after many years. Now she's constantly fantasizing about 2 cocks in bed, all the time.

OMG, having a byunch of guys cum in a bowl like that, mixing it up well, and then putting it ALL insode of me when I am fertile.....WOW!!! Hubby says a toomey syringe would work better than just pouring it in, gets it right up against your womb, and then make yourself cum seceral times so your womb sucks it all up.........!!! WOWWOW!!! I can just imagine Hispanic guys, Black guys, Asian guys, any race known and a couple white guys just to really mix it up and have NO idea who or even waht race the baby is going to be when I deliver 9 months later with hubby there in the room!!! In my wildest fantasies!! J (the wife)

Reactions: KennyA
I used to swing with my ex wife from my teens and actually loved watching her side of the fun.
Current wife is super conservative and I am her first. She isn’t interested in actually fullfilling my fantasy, but since my vasectomy reversals failed and adoption is so much, she may be open to getting pregnant. She may be willing to try it out first to see if it’s something she could repeat since it may take several times.
Hot for her. There was a night we were at a wedding and a few drunk guys were talking about her and she heard a little bit but I heard most of it. She really enjoyed me telling her what I heard.
The conversation might be a little strange initially, but if she REALLY wants a pregnancy and you are patient and make her confortable with her concerns about this, it can turn out to be VERY sexciting for you both!! Just be sure you can handle the intensity, its not just a quick wham bang thing. Women who get pregnant by a guy generally develop emotional feelings first and they get stronger during a pregnancy. Itts wuite unlikely this would end after a pregnancy was known........that is when it REALLY gets intense for us!! Make sure you want this. J (the wife)

Reactions: Xiahh
You won’t be able to. Seems impossible to escape cuckspace.