Loose cunt after gang bang

Here's my cunt gaping for you. The top picture shows an egg vibrator inside me. The other two show cum draining from my gaping whore cunt. One of my bulls and several of his friends fucked me hard that night. One of them sent these pictures to my husband but he was tied to a hotel bed so he couldn't see them right away. Then they turned on the wyze camera and my husband was able to watch me be very roughly fucked. They used me like a piece of fuck meat with no regard for my pleasure and I loved it. I had large cocks forced down my throat and was suffocated, cocks were rammed up my ass without enough time for me to stretch, and my cunt seemed as though it was public property and they were trying to break it. My cunt and asshole were very rough looking and extremely sore several hours later. My throat really hurt and I could barely speak the rest of the night. I think this was the best use of me and my whore body and should be treated like this often.20190712_172611.jpgCopy of 20191107_153851_1573440850506.JPGCopy of 20191107_153905_1573440850709.JPG

Here's my cunt gaping for you. The top picture shows an egg vibrator inside me. The other two show cum draining from my gaping whore cunt. One of my bulls and several of his friends fucked me hard that night. One of them sent these pictures to my husband but he was tied to a hotel bed so he couldn't see them right away. Then they turned on the wyze camera and my husband was able to watch me be very roughly fucked. They used me like a piece of fuck meat with no regard for my pleasure and I loved it. I had large cocks forced down my throat and was suffocated, cocks were rammed up my ass without enough time for me to stretch, and my cunt seemed as though it was public property and they were trying to break it. My cunt and asshole were very rough looking and extremely sore several hours later. My throat really hurt and I could barely speak the rest of the night. I think this was the best use of me and my whore body and should be treated like this often.View attachment 566246View attachment 566247View attachment 566248
Mmmmm sounds like the perfect night xx

Reactions: Janderson32151
Here's my cunt gaping for you. The top picture shows an egg vibrator inside me. The other two show cum draining from my gaping whore cunt. One of my bulls and several of his friends fucked me hard that night. One of them sent these pictures to my husband but he was tied to a hotel bed so he couldn't see them right away. Then they turned on the wyze camera and my husband was able to watch me be very roughly fucked. They used me like a piece of fuck meat with no regard for my pleasure and I loved it. I had large cocks forced down my throat and was suffocated, cocks were rammed up my ass without enough time for me to stretch, and my cunt seemed as though it was public property and they were trying to break it. My cunt and asshole were very rough looking and extremely sore several hours later. My throat really hurt and I could barely speak the rest of the night. I think this was the best use of me and my whore body and should be treated like this often.View attachment 566246View attachment 566247View attachment 566248
I want your wet cunt and you dripping cum and cuffed to the bed when I'm done with you. PM me for more.

Damn love to be sliding my hard dick into your
Pussy baby 👅👅👅👅