Lost bet.....forfeit

What will be most popular?

• Total voters
...my husband has always had fantasies of me taking on a hot wife life style. So far this has been limited to a bit of fun on holidays. Following a fund raising dinner when we were very very drunk I have agreed a forfeit...I will go into the rest rooms at the rugby club next Saturday night fully dressed.... team members can come in one at a time and I will let them touch me and maybe a little more on a sliding scale of charges all going to charity of course....I though £10 to feel my breasts fully clothed, £20 to squeeze my nipples, £50 would get you hand up my skirt with tights and panties on....what do you think and how far do you think I should go?
You're damn sexy, you're sure to get a gew blowjob requests if you're up for it. Should charge more for Full intercourse. Consider offering a wank service - I'd love you to jerk me till I cum on your tits!

Reactions: shiny tights
.....idid a blow job after

..thanks, iam glad you care lol 😂
Well... I am interested, and I don't like seeing people harmed.

I can understand how a person can crave being hurt -- my girlfriend told me how at the time, it's exactly what she wanted, and the twinges and aches afterward were delicious reminders of what we'd done.

That said, someone who ends the fun by going too hard strikes me as some combination of selfish and incompetent.

If things went how you wanted, great! I'm happy for you.

If he used you in a way that caused you to tap out because it hurt, I feel bad for you and angry at him, because that's not how it's supposed to go.