Lost bet.....forfeit

What will be most popular?

• Total voters
...my husband has always had fantasies of me taking on a hot wife life style. So far this has been limited to a bit of fun on holidays. Following a fund raising dinner when we were very very drunk I have agreed a forfeit...I will go into the rest rooms at the rugby club next Saturday night fully dressed.... team members can come in one at a time and I will let them touch me and maybe a little more on a sliding scale of charges all going to charity of course....I though £10 to feel my breasts fully clothed, £20 to squeeze my nipples, £50 would get you hand up my skirt with tights and panties on....what do you think and how far do you think I should go?
ALL THE WAY!!!

...my husband has always had fantasies of me taking on a hot wife life style. So far this has been limited to a bit of fun on holidays. Following a fund raising dinner when we were very very drunk I have agreed a forfeit...I will go into the rest rooms at the rugby club next Saturday night fully dressed.... team members can come in one at a time and I will let them touch me and maybe a little more on a sliding scale of charges all going to charity of course....I though £10 to feel my breasts fully clothed, £20 to squeeze my nipples, £50 would get you hand up my skirt with tights and panties on....what do you think and how far do you think I should go?
Definitely want to breed you!

Reactions: shiny tights
Yessss would be really hot all over your nylons 😍 and you couldn't clean up. You would have to walk out of the restrooms covered in cum , walking by everyone on your way out

That’s so funny you said that. Haven’t done it on pose like that in the restaurant restroom but…. A few years back on two separate occasions I had my wife, put her feet up on my lap, pulled my cock out and jerked off on her feet wearing her shoes in a restaurant on two occasions. You have to do it at a table with a tablecloth and kind of off to the side or in the corner. Shot Milo on feet shoes both times the second time she got up and walked to the ladies room. You could totally see my glistening on her feet if you bought it to look down when she walked by. The first time she was wearing black heels the second time when she walked to the restroom, red flats

You could also charge for them to be able to jerk off on you. That could be a little humiliating. Having to sit there with different guys loads all over you☺️☺️
Meet up with guys in the parking lot or your husband come on your feet and in your shoes and then wear them into a store and go shoe shopping having to slip your feet in and out of the shoes multiple times trying on different shoes with others around

I say, Go for it!!
Go crotchless tights?! And see what happens!