Lost bet.....forfeit

What will be most popular?

• Total voters
...my husband has always had fantasies of me taking on a hot wife life style. So far this has been limited to a bit of fun on holidays. Following a fund raising dinner when we were very very drunk I have agreed a forfeit...I will go into the rest rooms at the rugby club next Saturday night fully dressed.... team members can come in one at a time and I will let them touch me and maybe a little more on a sliding scale of charges all going to charity of course....I though £10 to feel my breasts fully clothed, £20 to squeeze my nipples, £50 would get you hand up my skirt with tights and panties on....what do you think and how far do you think I should go?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230605-231728_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20230605-231728_Samsung Internet.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 227
...my husband has always had fantasies of me taking on a hot wife life style. So far this has been limited to a bit of fun on holidays. Following a fund raising dinner when we were very very drunk I have agreed a forfeit...I will go into the rest rooms at the rugby club next Saturday night fully dressed.... team members can come in one at a time and I will let them touch me and maybe a little more on a sliding scale of charges all going to charity of course....I though £10 to feel my breasts fully clothed, £20 to squeeze my nipples, £50 would get you hand up my skirt with tights and panties on....what do you think and how far do you think I should go?
Sounds hot and fun. How far are you willing to go?