Luck on any other sites?

Reddit has been working for me. Just ask for video verification up front. It will save you a ton of time. Also look at potential playmates profile and check their post history if applicable. It usually tells the story.

Reddit has been working for me. Just ask for video verification up front. It will save you a ton of time. Also look at potential playmates profile and check their post history if applicable. It usually tells the story.

Reddit really?? Interesting we are trying to find someone close to us. Not sure why some people even sign up for the apps that are not serious makes no sense to me lol

Reddit really?? Interesting we are trying to find someone close to us. Not sure why some people even sign up for the apps that are not serious makes no sense to me lol
And to answer your question, yes reddit does work. But stating your location, what you are looking for, and most importantly, VERIFICATION standards, is what will save you the most time.

What area are you in? Not having a location on your profile could be the hurdle you need to jump over. Just a thought

I have location on
And to answer your question, yes reddit does work. But stating your location, what you are looking for, and most importantly, VERIFICATION standards, is what will save you the most time.

I might look into that. Just also trying to be a bit discreet feel like that would be a bit more open than some of the other apps.

There are those who hate certain types of people.

There are feminists who hate men that have natural, healthy hormone production and resulting psychology. They get pleasure from attempting to cause men problems and wasting our time. I say this as an ex-feminist who still agrees with them on many issues.

There are gay men who hate that you're not gay and want to waste your time/cause you problems.

There are people who aren't physically fit enough to engage in anything approaching real sex, and so their whole sex life is lived as an online fantasy.

Then there are bots (often run by the aforementioned), used to waste people's time and gather information and photos. I suspect that over half the accounts on this website are bots, and some other sites (like reddit) are much worse.

I hate that malicious people have muddied the water and prevent good people from using the internet to find each other.

In addition to the interference and games malicious people run however, general intelligence and communication skills in the English-speaking world seem to have taken a sharp nosedive in the last 15 years. Even when I meet real people online, they very often can't communicate more than a sentence or two at a time. Asking them for verification seems, to their feeble minds, to be some major amount of work. Asking them to write an introduction hits them like you're asking them to run a marathon. They're just turtle-people, incapable of moving through life at a pace to accomplish much of anything good.

So yeah, a general lack of intelligence, work ethic, and morality in the English-speaking world.

I checked a handful of the first people posting and complaining.........not a WORD of info in your profiles about who you are, where you live, ZIP. not a word. Admittedly, mine is not current and I cannot figure out how to update it, but at least its THERE and people have some data to make a decisionwhether to even respond or not. What is the point of initiating a conversation from Florida with someone in California, or India, or Egypt, or..........your profiles are there to make people interested, not just post photos of your dicks. LOL J (the bored at the airport wife)

LOOL, none of which I can find in your profile. Can't even see it for some reason? Just a dick video..........LOLLOL

J (the bored at the airport wife)

LOOL, none of which I can find in your profile. Can't even see it for some reason? Just a dick video..........LOLLOL

J (the bored at the airport wife)
Ah you totally got me!!! and that is ok. Bc when the time comes, I can verify that I’m real if a “real” couple or woman shows an interest. My reddit profile has a lot more detail about me and what I’m looking for regardless of all of the time wasters. It’s a process but when it works its great. You know what, no that you brought it up I will update my profile. Thanks for the advice

I've had pretty good luck with aff. There's lot of scammers on there but I have fucked 3 different women in front of or with their husbands in the last few months. Endless guys that offer to suck me so now I have a girl from there that I have the guys lick before, during and after I fuck her. She loves it and handy for me since I have the guys host.

Reactions: Creampielover45