Making a Hotwife!

Happy Monday! Not much has changed. We never went to Ohio as she wasn’t feeling the best. At this point, we are behaving as a normal vanilla couple. Things have gone pretty smooth for the last several months. She did travel to Chicago again last week and that is likely her last trip there. It was another quick trip and she didn’t have any time for extracurricular activities.

As far as I know, she hasn’t played with anyone else since she broke things off with J last fall. She has recently expressed some interest again, but seems to be taking things slowly. Summertime is normally when she is more active. It is just a matter of working around our busy family schedule.

She did give me a fantastic fathers day wake-up sex session yesterday. We played for well over an hour which is a good run for this old man!

When it rains, it pours!!!

My wife had an interesting day. She is out on the east coast for a conference and started a Tinder account to see if she could meet a new friend. As luck would have it, she did meet up with a new friend this afternoon for a quick fuck. This guy wanted to meet, but didn’t have a lot of time. My wife invited him back to her hotel room and it was game on.

They kissed for a bit, then he pushed her back on the bed. She reached out, dropped his pants, and took his cock in her mouth. She said it was as thick as any cock she has ever had and was about 8” long. She was thrilled. When she added a hand teasing the back of his sack and near his ass, he rolled her over, took off her clothes and started licking her pussy as they 69’d.

After a short time, my wife told him she wanted to be fucked. He put on a condom and got on top of her. He slowly slid his fat cock inside of her. “Holy stretch” is how she described it to me. He continued fucking her missionary for a while and then rolled her onto her stomach and fucked her from behind. After about 20 minutes of pleasure, he filled the condom with his cum. My wife said she was a sweaty mess and her legs were quivering. As she got cleaned up, he dressed, said he had to run and was on his way. She said they may meet again tomorrow. I told her I wished I was there to lick her pussy.

Since she was still horny, she was back on Tinder and noticed a few good options from Iowa popped up. One of the options was for an acquaintance of hers that she has had a crush on for about 4 years but never knew how to make the move. I’m sure being welled fucked and looking for more helped her break the ice. She swiped right and within an hour he reached out and they started chatting.

She didn’t tell him that she knew him, but was flirting and feeling him out. He wanted to know what she was looking for and she told him a regular FWB and nothing more. She then asked if it was a problem if she was married. That led to a longer conversation where she eventually said that she plays with my permission. She also told him that they know each other and that she has wanted to fuck him for years. He wanted to know if I would be aware that he was fucking her. He originally said it would be awkward hanging out with me after fucking my wife. Good thing I don’t really know him and don’t hang out with him.

After she explained that I won’t be hanging out with them, he seemed very interested. They probably talked for an hour and decided that they are going to meet up when she gets home Sunday. She also told me that he might be the one to fill her pussy up with cum and then she can come home to me. “Heaven”!!! This guy is a single guy who is only looking for sex and also wants a long term fuck buddy. He has his own place and can host. I know my wife has wanted to play with him for a long time. She is going to be dripping wet before she even gets to his house Sunday!

She shared their texts with me and he feels like he won the lottery. He just met a woman that wants nothing from him beyond sex and will let him fuck bare and finish inside. We just hope he doesn’t change his mind between now and Sunday.

My mind is now racing from the fact that my wife finally rode another man’s cock today and is planning on fucking another guy Sunday and bringing me home a filled pussy. She hasn’t played with anyone in 8 months and now seems to be on a roll.

How quickly things change! I did ask my wife if she had any concerns this would be anything beyond just physical fun and she said no chance. Wish me luck!

When it rains, it pours!!!

My wife had an interesting day. She is out on the east coast for a conference and started a Tinder account to see if she could meet a new friend. As luck would have it, she did meet up with a new friend this afternoon for a quick fuck. This guy wanted to meet, but didn’t have a lot of time. My wife invited him back to her hotel room and it was game on.

They kissed for a bit, then he pushed her back on the bed. She reached out, dropped his pants, and took his cock in her mouth. She said it was as thick as any cock she has ever had and was about 8” long. She was thrilled. When she added a hand teasing the back of his sack and near his ass, he rolled her over, took off her clothes and started licking her pussy as they 69’d.

After a short time, my wife told him she wanted to be fucked. He put on a condom and got on top of her. He slowly slid his fat cock inside of her. “Holy stretch” is how she described it to me. He continued fucking her missionary for a while and then rolled her onto her stomach and fucked her from behind. After about 20 minutes of pleasure, he filled the condom with his cum. My wife said she was a sweaty mess and her legs were quivering. As she got cleaned up, he dressed, said he had to run and was on his way. She said they may meet again tomorrow. I told her I wished I was there to lick her pussy.

Since she was still horny, she was back on Tinder and noticed a few good options from Iowa popped up. One of the options was for an acquaintance of hers that she has had a crush on for about 4 years but never knew how to make the move. I’m sure being welled fucked and looking for more helped her break the ice. She swiped right and within an hour he reached out and they started chatting.

She didn’t tell him that she knew him, but was flirting and feeling him out. He wanted to know what she was looking for and she told him a regular FWB and nothing more. She then asked if it was a problem if she was married. That led to a longer conversation where she eventually said that she plays with my permission. She also told him that they know each other and that she has wanted to fuck him for years. He wanted to know if I would be aware that he was fucking her. He originally said it would be awkward hanging out with me after fucking my wife. Good thing I don’t really know him and don’t hang out with him.

After she explained that I won’t be hanging out with them, he seemed very interested. They probably talked for an hour and decided that they are going to meet up when she gets home Sunday. She also told me that he might be the one to fill her pussy up with cum and then she can come home to me. “Heaven”!!! This guy is a single guy who is only looking for sex and also wants a long term fuck buddy. He has his own place and can host. I know my wife has wanted to play with him for a long time. She is going to be dripping wet before she even gets to his house Sunday!

She shared their texts with me and he feels like he won the lottery. He just met a woman that wants nothing from him beyond sex and will let him fuck bare and finish inside. We just hope he doesn’t change his mind between now and Sunday.

My mind is now racing from the fact that my wife finally rode another man’s cock today and is planning on fucking another guy Sunday and bringing me home a filled pussy. She hasn’t played with anyone in 8 months and now seems to be on a roll.

How quickly things change! I did ask my wife if she had any concerns this would be anything beyond just physical fun and she said no chance. Wish me luck!
Fingers crossed for you! Hopefully she can keep her focus more on the "fuck" part and not so much invested in the "buddy" part. The having a "crush" part would be of a concern as this seems to be the part that she has trouble with in the past. Let's hope those problems stay in the past!

• Love
Reactions: Iahotwifeshusband
Fingers crossed for you! Hopefully she can keep her focus more on the "fuck" part and not so much invested in the "buddy" part. The having a "crush" part would be of a concern as this seems to be the part that she has trouble with in the past. Let's hope those problems stay in the past!
Over the past 8 months, I have given a ton of thought on if this lifestyle is going to work for us. During this time, my wife and I have had a fair amount of sex. While sex with her is always good, after playing with others her kinky side comes out. I think I am also more dominant after she has played with others and I know she likes that.

Long story short, we both want to find a way for her to keep playing. I can tell she has been gun shy to try again. She has had numerous opportunities to play again, but had passed on all of them before yesterday. I don’t really know what changed other than she has been extremely horny the past few weeks. I have been the welcome beneficiary of her randiness but certainly can’t take care of her from 1000 miles away.

I am going to call her east coast trip and playtime just aligning of the stars. The best benefit is her starting up a Tinder account and finding a lot of quality options where we live. She told me she nearly passed on her local acquaintance because she wasn’t sure how he would react. She cannot pretend to be single when he already knows she is married. And playing with a guy who knows many people in our circle of friends also carries additional risk. She nearly swiped left before deciding to just see what happens. Now, only time will tell!

My wife tends to run hot and cold with extramarital play. And summertime is always a busier time for her. Buckle up!

Over the past 8 months, I have given a ton of thought on if this lifestyle is going to work for us. During this time, my wife and I have had a fair amount of sex. While sex with her is always good, after playing with others her kinky side comes out. I think I am also more dominant after she has played with others and I know she likes that.

Long story short, we both want to find a way for her to keep playing. I can tell she has been gun shy to try again. She has had numerous opportunities to play again, but had passed on all of them before yesterday. I don’t really know what changed other than she has been extremely horny the past few weeks. I have been the welcome beneficiary of her randiness but certainly can’t take care of her from 1000 miles away.

I am going to call her east coast trip and playtime just aligning of the stars. The best benefit is her starting up a Tinder account and finding a lot of quality options where we live. She told me she nearly passed on her local acquaintance because she wasn’t sure how he would react. She cannot pretend to be single when he already knows she is married. And playing with a guy who knows many people in our circle of friends also carries additional risk. She nearly swiped left before deciding to just see what happens. Now, only time will tell!

My wife tends to run hot and cold with extramarital play. And summertime is always a busier time for her. Buckle up!
It sounds like she prefers her "hook ups" to believe she's cheating as opposed to divulging she is a hotwife with a knowing husband. Am I wrong? About the "getting back on the" Tinder account, did she just come up with that on her own? How long has she "been back" on Tinder? Can you tell by looking (sorry I'm not on Tinder so I don't know the interface)? Had you two even talked about Tinder recently?

Does your wife have any close girlfriends that she spends time with? I'm wondering where (or if) she goes when she wants to talk with someone other than you about how she's feeling?

The Tinder account is telling in ways. She wouldn't have gone back if she wasn't interested on some level. Clearly she has some desires strong enough to make her still seek the thrill. Do you think there is any coincidence in her being far away from you and her semi-surprising "toe dipping" her way back into a new form of the lifestyle for her?

All great questions. She does generally tell her friends that she is married and that I am supportive of her play. I have talked with the majority of her friends. She has sent me pics and videos on multiple occasions as well.

As for Tinder, she just turned it back on. She has only used it twice. Last summer and then over the past week. She told me she was thinking about turning it back on and showed me her profile. She also showed me who she was interested in. She also talked to me about the guy she plans to meet tomorrow before she swiped right. She had told me years ago that she thought he was cute.

She has been very upfront with what is going on. And I have encouraged her to give it another try. We have talked about keeping it just physical. If it becomes more, she will stop. The guy she plans to meet tomorrow wants to fuck and leave. He made that crystal clear and the6 both agreed that is what they want. She showed me all of their messages from Tinder and he wanted to be sure he wasn’t going to cause any problems. Is there risk? Absolutely! But there is always risk.

As for female friends, my wife doesn’t hang out with many women. We have busy home lives and she doesn’t really go out often. I hope that helps understand the current situation.

All great questions. She does generally tell her friends that she is married and that I am supportive of her play. I have talked with the majority of her friends. She has sent me pics and videos on multiple occasions as well.

As for Tinder, she just turned it back on. She has only used it twice. Last summer and then over the past week. She told me she was thinking about turning it back on and showed me her profile. She also showed me who she was interested in. She also talked to me about the guy she plans to meet tomorrow before she swiped right. She had told me years ago that she thought he was cute.

She has been very upfront with what is going on. And I have encouraged her to give it another try. We have talked about keeping it just physical. If it becomes more, she will stop. The guy she plans to meet tomorrow wants to fuck and leave. He made that crystal clear and the6 both agreed that is what they want. She showed me all of their messages from Tinder and he wanted to be sure he wasn’t going to cause any problems. Is there risk? Absolutely! But there is always risk.

As for female friends, my wife doesn’t hang out with many women. We have busy home lives and she doesn’t really go out often. I hope that helps understand the current situation.
Sounds like she has reprioritized communication with you again. That’s very important. If that that suddenly stops, that should be an instant red flag.

• Love
Reactions: Iahotwifeshusband
My sexy wife returned home yesterday afternoon from her east coast trip. While on layover, she reached out to her local tinder friend to see if he still wanted to meet. He said he was looking forward to it. After we arrived home from the airport, my wife showered and put on some sexy underwear and was off to visit her new friend.

She was gone about an hour and a half. As she got into her car at his place, she texted me and said “better be ready for me!” I texted her back asking if she had anything special for me but didn’t get any reply since she was driving. I couldn’t wait to hear more so I called her. While she drove home, she explained that he met her at the door and they chatted for a few minutes about her east coast trip. He then asked if she wanted to do this and she said “sure”. They then headed to his bedroom and they each stripped down to their underwear. They started kissing and fondling each other. She dropped his boxers and took his cock in her mouth. She said he was just slightly longer and thicker than me, but otherwise comparable. After sucking him for a few minutes, he asked her to ride him. She took off her bra and panties while laid on the bed. She climbed on top and placed his cock between her pussy lips and slid down on top of him. She rode him for quite a while before asking him to fuck her doggystyle. He happily granted her request and started fucking her from behind. Turns out, that is another way he is like me. When my wife is ready for me to cum, she asks me to fuck her from behind. She has a great ass and feels so good that I never last long. My wife said he only lasted another minute or two before cumming inside her. I was rock hard listening to her summary of their playtime. She then said she was almost home and to make sure I was ready.

I was laying in bed naked when she entered our room. She quickly got naked and tried to climb on top of me. But I was going to be in charge for a bit. I jumped out of bed and laid her down. I then picked up her panties and complimented her on the huge wet spot. I then threw the panties back on the floor and dove between her legs to try something I said I would never do. I immediately began licking her pussy and while it was very wet, it really didn’t taste different. The texture may have been a little more slick, but otherwise just normal turned on hotwife pussy. I licked her feverishly for several minutes before she begged me to fuck her. I was happy to oblige. I stood up and easily entered my wife. At first, I didn’t notice much difference, but as I slid deeper and began pumping, I could definitely feel his cum inside. He must have planted it deep! I fucked her this way for several minutes before going down on her again. The presence of him was more noticeable this time as I had jostled everything around with my cock. My wife then asked me to fuck her from behind. I did for a bit, but not long enough to cum. I wanted to enjoy this as long as possible.

My wife kept talking about how wet it was and that she loved using his cum as lube for our play. She then got on top and rode me for a very long time. She came several times and squirted all over my cock and stomach. At one point, I stuck two fingers inside her pussy and slid my cock in at the same time. She was writhing in ecstasy and told me it felt so good. After nearly an hour of intense fucking, I laid her on her back at the edge of the bed and pounded her as hard as I could until I added a second man’s cum to her hungry pussy. When it was all over, we were both a sweaty mess and covered in sex! I spent the rest of the night smelling the sex all over my face. I can’t wait to do it again!

We both hope he had as much fun as we did and that he wants to meet again soon. She is just trying to figure out if she should contact him or wait until he reaches out. In my opinion, she is driving the bus and she should reach out with a nice flirty “thanks for fucking me” message. Then see how he responds

I would love to have a threesome where me and another guy can take turns fucking and filling my wife. In fact, it is my number one fantasy! I’d like to say pleasing two women is my number one fantasy, but it’s all I can do to pleasure one woman at a time. :)

It is going to take some work before this guy is up for a threesome. When my wife first reached out to him, he wasn’t 100% comfortable with fucking a married woman. Apparently, he has some morals. Then when she told him that they knew each other, he was concerned about how he would feel meeting me again after playing with my wife. My wife had to explain to him that I fully support her extra play and that I get all that I need. I am guessing that he will be more open to meeting me after he gets used to fucking my wife and seeing that it causes no problems. The window may open up at some point, but not likely in the near future. The bigger question is if this guy can keep my wife’s attention long enough. She has played with a few guys more than twice before deciding to move on. Sometimes, it is her choice, sometimes it’s mutual, and sometimes it’s the other guy’s choice. (Though rarely the other guy’s choice to be one and done)

The fact that she has been waiting for probably 4 years to fuck this guy, I bet she keeps him around for at least a little while. And she was definitely turned on when she got home last night which is always a good sign.

Is it wrong that I am hoping she fucks him again today?

Maybe find out what he likes. Maybe it’s a brand of alcohol or something YOU could get for him. Send it over as a gift with a thank you note. Tell him you appreciated that he sent your wife home hot and horny and that you were the happy recipient of one of your favorite things: sloppy seconds. Maybe someday he would be willing to tag team her. Be certain he understands it would be beneficial for everyone.

My wife got a call a couple of days ago from her newest friend. He just returned from vacation and was extremely horny. It was midafternoon and he wanted her to come over right away. She had a two hour break before her next meeting so she showered quick and headed to his place about 15 minutes away. I was working from home that day and had a pretty full day of meetings. I did have a short break while she was gone playing so I hopped into the shower quick before she came home. She was gone about an hour and let me know she would be home and told me to be ready. I was most definitely ready when she got home.

I asked her if she had a present for me. She did! She walked into the bedroom and as I was taking off my clothes she dropped her shorts and admitted she wasn’t wearing any panties. She then said he came a lot inside her and that she was afraid she was going to stain the seat in her car. I ran my fingers across her pussy and she was dripping wet. I laid her on the bed and easily slid inside her pussy balls deep. It was so very slick and warm. My cock was soon soaked in a mix of his cum and her juices. So very wet!

I fucked her hard and fast and listened to her pussy slurping as I pumped in and out. She then rolled over and got onto her knees asking me to fuck her doggy. I fucked her this way for a bit before stopping to lick her pussy. I licked her to orgasm before fucking her doggystyle until pumping a second load into her pussy.

I love silky seconds!!!

My wife got a call a couple of days ago from her newest friend. He just returned from vacation and was extremely horny. It was midafternoon and he wanted her to come over right away. She had a two hour break before her next meeting so she showered quick and headed to his place about 15 minutes away. I was working from home that day and had a pretty full day of meetings. I did have a short break while she was gone playing so I hopped into the shower quick before she came home. She was gone about an hour and let me know she would be home and told me to be ready. I was most definitely ready when she got home.

I asked her if she had a present for me. She did! She walked into the bedroom and as I was taking off my clothes she dropped her shorts and admitted she wasn’t wearing any panties. She then said he came a lot inside her and that she was afraid she was going to stain the seat in her car. I ran my fingers across her pussy and she was dripping wet. I laid her on the bed and easily slid inside her pussy balls deep. It was so very slick and warm. My cock was soon soaked in a mix of his cum and her juices. So very wet!

I fucked her hard and fast and listened to her pussy slurping as I pumped in and out. She then rolled over and got onto her knees asking me to fuck her doggy. I fucked her this way for a bit before stopping to lick her pussy. I licked her to orgasm before fucking her doggystyle until pumping a second load into her pussy.

I love silky seconds!!!
When things are good for you they are VERY good!

Reactions: Cuckindeep
My sexy wife met up with her newest friend again last night. We had a very busy weekend with family stuff, but her newest friend, B, reached out on Friday asking if she was free. Unfortunately, she was busy and couldn’t get away to meet him. She had intended to contact him yesterday when she got up to see if he had time during the day, but she got sidetracked and never reached out.

Around 6pm, he sent her a text saying “I want to fuck you right now!” My wife then texted me and said “I am going to meet B”. As soon as we finished up dinner, she jumped in the shower to freshen up and then jumped in her car and left.

About 90 minutes later, she texted me and said she was on her way home and to be ready for her. I most definitely was ready. She told me she was dripping wet and her panties were soaked with his cum and her juices. I was finishing up a project when she arrived home. She went straight for the bedroom and asked where I was. I wrapped things up and headed to the bedroom. I found her relaxing under the covers reading a book. I walked over, gave her a big kiss, and slid my fingers into her pants. I quickly confirmed that she was telling the truth when she said she was dripping. Even though she had left a huge puddle of cum on B’s bed, she had a lot of his cum coating her lips and thighs and her love tunnel was drenched.

I took my time rubbing her pussy and darting my fingers deep inside. She soon decided she needed to take her panties off and she rolled away from me so I could slid inside her from behind. I fucked her from behind for a while with both of us laying on our sides before asking her to ride me. She climbed on top and I slid right back inside her tight, wet, cum-filled pussy. It was all I could do to not cum as she gyrated her hips as she slowly rose and fell back and forth on my cock. Then she asked to be fucked doggy and I was happy to oblige. I grabbed her hips and fucked her as hard and fast as possible without going over the edge myself. Her pussy was again slurping as I pumped her from behind. It was too much for me and I was going to blow. I told her I wasn’t ready to be done yet and had her climb on my face so I could eat her pussy. She sat on my face and npbenr over to stroke my cock. Before long,I felt her lips sliding down my shaft licking his cum off my cock as I eagerly lapped at her pussy.

She moaned as I continued to run my tongue up and down her gash before begging me to fuck her again. She wanted more doggy so we rearranged positions and I slid back inside her. I started with slow long strokes and gradually picked up the pace until my balls were slapping against her clit. She was screaming for my to keep going and that she was going to cum again. She begged me not to stop and for me to shoot my load inside her pussy. Though I wanted to keep going, she felt too good and I felt my balls tighten as I shot stream after stream of cum into her. We then collapsed on the bed and I kept pumping slowly for a few more minutes.

My wife left for some work travel today and will be gone the rest of the week. I have been reminiscing about last night and keep getting turned on. I wish my wife was here to have more fun. She did tell me that B is getting more comfortable and she is really enjoying him. She said she plans to keep meeting up with him. He isn’t looking for anything beyond sex, has his own place, lives alone, isn’t playing with others, fucks her well, and cums in buckets. Then he leaves her alone until they want to fuck again. Beautiful!!!

My sexy wife returned from a very busy week of business travel. She worked and slept which left no time for play. Last Thursday evening she did mention that she was very stressed and would love to get fucked. However, her Tinder app was not cooperating and she didn’t have time to figure it out.

She returned home Friday afternoon and basically crashed. She was exhausted. Saturday morning, I was up early working in the yard while she slept in. Around 10am, she was up and moving, but was still tired. I kept working in the yard while she relaxed and recharged. In the mid afternoon, we went to town for a few things and she mentioned reaching out to her newest fuck buddy. She was hoping for some play, but he said he had been drinking and in no condition to play. She told him to let her know if he wanted to play later in the day, then we headed to a movie.

We had just got home from the movie and we’re settling down for the evening. My wife seemed tired and not up for play, so we just laid in bed watching TV. About an hour later, she let me know he had texted and wanted to know if she was still up to play. She wanted to know what I thought. I said “Go for it!” Within a few minutes she was out the door.

She was gone for quite a while, much longer than normal with this guy. He is usually good for 20-30 minutes and then she is on her way home to me. Saturday night she was gone for nearly an hour and a half before she let me know she was on her way back home. She said “no present for you, but he fucked me real good”. No present meant that he didn’t cum in her pussy. When I asked why, she said that he was still tipsy and wasn’t able to cum.

As soon as she got home, she climbed into bed with me and jumped on top. She was still quite wet and I slid inside easily. She rode me for a while and nearly made me cum. She felt so good and it had been several days since I had cum myself. She then asked me to fuck her doggy and I was happy to please her. She had already cum twice while riding me and wanted one more orgasm before I finished. I slid inside her from behind and started pumping away. As I increased my speed, her moans became louder. She told me she was going to cum all over my cock and she wanted me to cum with her. I pounded her as fast and hard as I could before shooting my load. After I came, I continued to slowly pump away for several more minutes before I was too soft to continue.

I didn’t get details until the next day on how things went with B. She said they started in a 69 with a big smile on her face. This was the first time he had licked her pussy. She then rode him, followed by him on top and then doggy. She did mention that he asked to fuck her ass and she agreed, but with his alcohol limitations, he wasn’t able to stay hard enough to penetrate her ass. He did give her several orgasms and was able to fuck her hard for over an hour. The only downside was that he didn’t cum himself. But my wife definitely got hers.

He is definitely getting more comfortable with her and likes to use her as his personal fucktoy. She isn’t complaining either. :)

My sexy wife returned from a very busy week of business travel. She worked and slept which left no time for play. Last Thursday evening she did mention that she was very stressed and would love to get fucked. However, her Tinder app was not cooperating and she didn’t have time to figure it out.

She returned home Friday afternoon and basically crashed. She was exhausted. Saturday morning, I was up early working in the yard while she slept in. Around 10am, she was up and moving, but was still tired. I kept working in the yard while she relaxed and recharged. In the mid afternoon, we went to town for a few things and she mentioned reaching out to her newest fuck buddy. She was hoping for some play, but he said he had been drinking and in no condition to play. She told him to let her know if he wanted to play later in the day, then we headed to a movie.

We had just got home from the movie and we’re settling down for the evening. My wife seemed tired and not up for play, so we just laid in bed watching TV. About an hour later, she let me know he had texted and wanted to know if she was still up to play. She wanted to know what I thought. I said “Go for it!” Within a few minutes she was out the door.

She was gone for quite a while, much longer than normal with this guy. He is usually good for 20-30 minutes and then she is on her way home to me. Saturday night she was gone for nearly an hour and a half before she let me know she was on her way back home. She said “no present for you, but he fucked me real good”. No present meant that he didn’t cum in her pussy. When I asked why, she said that he was still tipsy and wasn’t able to cum.

As soon as she got home, she climbed into bed with me and jumped on top. She was still quite wet and I slid inside easily. She rode me for a while and nearly made me cum. She felt so good and it had been several days since I had cum myself. She then asked me to fuck her doggy and I was happy to please her. She had already cum twice while riding me and wanted one more orgasm before I finished. I slid inside her from behind and started pumping away. As I increased my speed, her moans became louder. She told me she was going to cum all over my cock and she wanted me to cum with her. I pounded her as fast and hard as I could before shooting my load. After I came, I continued to slowly pump away for several more minutes before I was too soft to continue.

I didn’t get details until the next day on how things went with B. She said they started in a 69 with a big smile on her face. This was the first time he had licked her pussy. She then rode him, followed by him on top and then doggy. She did mention that he asked to fuck her ass and she agreed, but with his alcohol limitations, he wasn’t able to stay hard enough to penetrate her ass. He did give her several orgasms and was able to fuck her hard for over an hour. The only downside was that he didn’t cum himself. But my wife definitely got hers.

He is definitely getting more comfortable with her and likes to use her as his personal fucktoy. She isn’t complaining either. :)
Any signs of spiraling off like she did before? Do you feel like she is still putting you and your family as her primary concern while she re-establishes herself as a hot wife? Does her behavior from her previous situation give you cause to be leery of her becoming infatuated with B?

Any signs of spiraling off like she did before? Do you feel like she is still putting you and your family as her primary concern while she re-establishes herself as a hot wife? Does her behavior from her previous situation give you cause to be leery of her becoming infatuated with B?
Great question! I have no concerns at this point. She has continued to put me and our family first and only meets with B with my approval. And she always comes right back home and takes great care of me. I am certainly keeping my eyes open for any red flags, but all is well at this point.

We seem to be getting into something of a pattern with B. Friday was a busy day and late night for me and my wife so no play for either of us. We both slept in Saturday morning. Late morning, my wife mentioned that B was up for some morning fun. I told her she should go for it. She hopped out of bed and into the shower. When she got out of the shower, she asked if it was really okay if she went and fucked him. I told her it was perfectly fine with me and that I would be ready for her when she got home. Her concern was that we had been so busy, we hadn’t fucked since the last weekend after she played with B. I told her to take her time and fuck him good.

While my wife was gone, I decided to wash one of her cars that needed a good cleaning. I was just wiping down the tires and rims when she sent me a text letting me know she was dripping. This isn’t unusual with B, since he fucks her bare and cums inside her. However, she clarified and said he had never came this much. I finished up her car and went back to bed to wait for her. It seemed to take forever for her to get home.

When she walked into the bedroom, she had a mischievous look on her face. She was cupping her crotch and said that he has been leaking out of her all the way home. She walked over to the bed, stripped down, then threw off the covers and wrapped her mouth around my cock. She is an expert at BJs and this was no different. She was sliding up and down my shaft and it felt so good. I slid my fingers between her legs and she was absolutely soaked. Her pussy was drenched and his cum was covering her lips and down the crack of her ass. Before long, she told me she wanted to ride me and climbed on top.

She was so wet, I slid inside her all the way to my balls with zero resistance Not only was she wet, but she seemed to be stretched out as well. She was very turned on and let out a gasp as I entered her. After a few slow strokes, I picked up the speed as I fucked her cum filled pussy. She bent over and started kissing me as I pumped inside of her. She then leaned back up so I could squeeze het tits as she rode me. When she leans back, I can feel my cock hitting her g spot and she loves this.

She then asked me to fuck her doggy. I climbed onto the bed behind her and slid back inside. I was so turned on, I could barely contain myself. I slowly pumped away while she fingered herself. It felt so good and I told her I was ready to blow. She playfully asked why I was going to cum already. I told her it is because she feels so good. She looked back, smiled, and kept rocking back and forth on my cock. She then went back to playing with her pussy as she gyrated on me. Eventually, she told me she was going to cum again and she wanted me to cum with her. I started pounding her as fast as I could and as she started to cum, I began filling up her pussy with a second load. After my first spurt, I pulled out and shot the rest of my load all over her pussy lips. As I backed away, I could see my cum, and probably some of his dripping out of her pussy. I should have grabbed a camera and took a photo of that sight! I can still see it in my mind, but can’t share with you fine folks. ;-)

Last edited:
Has your wife ever thought about being with more than one guy at a time? What do you think about that? Does it seems like she needs to have a "connection" with her lover? She's seen this "Mr.B" a few times now. Do you think she'll move on to someone new to avoid developing "too close" of a relationship with him? Does she ever say things that tell you she is self aware of becoming "too familiar" or "too connected"?