Making a Hotwife!

I thought she might be losing interest in him, but everything seems to be going well again. They almost have a routine. They meet up about once a week and it is usually on a weekend morning. Last Sunday, I asked my sexy wife if she had heard anything from him and she said she hadn’t. I told her that weekend mornings seem to be the most common time. About an hour later, she let me know I was right. He had just reached out and wanted to play.

Within the next hour, she was headed over to his place. Unfortunately, before she returned home, I had to leave for the day as I had previous plans that could not be changed. It was nearly bedtime before I got back home and was able to enjoy my wife. It was a long day of waiting.

At this point, he has now fucked my wife as many times as anyone else except me. (At least since I met my wife). I expect they will continue to meet moving for at least a little while longer. The good news is that they only talk enough to find time for sex. They don’t talk or hang out in any other way. It is just sex which works for all of us.

I thought she might be losing interest in him, but everything seems to be going well again. They almost have a routine. They meet up about once a week and it is usually on a weekend morning. Last Sunday, I asked my sexy wife if she had heard anything from him and she said she hadn’t. I told her that weekend mornings seem to be the most common time. About an hour later, she let me know I was right. He had just reached out and wanted to play.

Within the next hour, she was headed over to his place. Unfortunately, before she returned home, I had to leave for the day as I had previous plans that could not be changed. It was nearly bedtime before I got back home and was able to enjoy my wife. It was a long day of waiting.

At this point, he has now fucked my wife as many times as anyone else except me. (At least since I met my wife). I expect they will continue to meet moving for at least a little while longer. The good news is that they only talk enough to find time for sex. They don’t talk or hang out in any other way. It is just sex which works for all of us.
Does she want to have both of you at the same time?

Reactions: Twyler
Does she want to have both of you at the same time?
My wife does have a fantasy for DP and DVP. I have a fantasy of having a threesome where me and another guy take turns fucking my wife bare and filling her up with several loads of cum.

That being said, I don’t think she wants to play with both of us at the same time. He wasn’t sure he wanted to cause drama by playing with a married woman and she doesn’t think he is looking for any play with me around. In all of her extramarital play, I have only participated twice. And it has been several years since I have been included at the same time. She prefers to focus on one guy at a time and I think she likes to just enjoy the moment without having to worry about what I may be thinking.

At some point, she is going to want multiple dicks at the same time, but I highly doubt it will be her current friend when that happens.

Also, my wife did something last week that is going to slow things down a bit. She has wanted to get her clit pierced for a while and finally got it done. Her aftercare says that she shouldn’t have vaginal sex for a few weeks and no sex without a condom for a while. Some places say 4-8 weeks. The guy who did her vch told her to play safe for 6 months.

She did get her weekly call on Sunday from her fwb. She let him know what she did and the while he couldn’t fuck her, she was happy to come over and give him a bj until she can have sex again. He happily accepted that offer.

I expect things might slow down for a few weeks, but expect she will have a dick in her pussy again within the next month. If not, she may need to let him fuck her ass.

I took a nap after work yesterday and was woken up by my sexy wife. She immediately started pulling off my underwear and was rubbing my cock and balls. As I became hard, she sucked on my cock feverishly. She told me she was horny and needed to be fucked. She quickly stripped off her clothes and threw a condom at me.

I wasn’t sure if she could handle it after getting her clit pierced last week. However, she was dripping wet and I slid right in. She rode me and didn’t need to hold back at all. She had a couple orgasms while on top than asked me to fuck her from behind. She came several more times with me fucking her doggy. She eventually asked me to lay on my back. She took off the condom and finished me off by stroking and sucking my cock.

I guess she is ready to go again. Her fwb will need to wear a condom but she be pumping her pussy again soon.

My sexy wife met up with her newest friend again last night and all went very well. They had dinner first, the back to her hotel room for dessert. They played for nearly an hour. He undressed her again and was more dominant this time. He spread her out on the bed and licked and fingered her until she squirted all over him and the bed. She then wrapped her warm lips around his shaft and sucked his cock until his legs began to shake. She said he didn’t cum, but she swallowed a fair amount of his precum. He fucked her while standing on the side of the bed with her legs up on his shoulders, then missionary for a while. She said he finished on his knees with her on her back and her crossed legs up by his shoulders. I asked if he asked where he should cum or if he told her he was cumming. She said he neither asked nor warned him. Instead, he simply pumped her pussy full of a large load of his hot seed! She said she knew it was coming because he picked up the pace and was pounding her very hard.

After they finished, they cuddled while his seed leaked out of her well fucked pussy and mixed with the already wet spot from her heavy squirting. After he left, she called me and told me all about their night. She was absolutely giddy, but wished I was there to lick her pussy and fill her up again. I think this guy might be her all time favorite. What is most interesting to me is that she says he and I have so much in common. Most of her othe4 bulls have been quite different than me. I am certain that our similarities are a major reason she let him fuck her bare on their first outing.

Even after four years of play, I still learn more each time she gets fucked by a new friend. Having a sexy hotwife is awesome!

She has shared a few photos and a video from a previous outing and given me permission to share here. Is anyone interested in seeing if her pussy and body are what you imagined?
I am most definitely interested in seeing the body and pussy of this extremely horny sexual godess!

I am most definitely interested in seeing the body and pussy of this extremely horny sexual godess!
There are a few pics not too far back in this thread. Unfortunately, my wife isn’t a huge fan of pics and videos. I have a few but very few I have permission to share.

Things have been very quiet the last two weeks since she got her vch. Her friend asked to meet up a couple of times this weekend but it was always when she had other plans. I thought they might meet up today, but nothing transpired.

Hopefully next weekend she can get going again.

Reactions: NeedaDomInMI

Do you think the guy has a dilema on sundays? Im thinking he might be going >>What do I do this morning, do I go to church or do I get me some hot snatch from a hotwife<< Easy choice.... I bet pussy wins every time! AHAHAHAHA

Reactions: Iahotwifeshusband
I just think Sundays are his rest and relax day. And time to get his rocks off. Chances are he will be contacting my wife in a few hours looking for some attention. They did meet up on Wednesday evening for a quick fuck, so maybe he is good for a few more days. I guess we will find out soon.

Reactions: NeedaDomInMI
I took a nap after work yesterday and was woken up by my sexy wife. She immediately started pulling off my underwear and was rubbing my cock and balls. As I became hard, she sucked on my cock feverishly. She told me she was horny and needed to be fucked. She quickly stripped off her clothes and threw a condom at me.

I wasn’t sure if she could handle it after getting her clit pierced last week. However, she was dripping wet and I slid right in. She rode me and didn’t need to hold back at all. She had a couple orgasms while on top than asked me to fuck her from behind. She came several more times with me fucking her doggy. She eventually asked me to lay on my back. She took off the condom and finished me off by stroking and sucking my cock.

I guess she is ready to go again. Her fwb will need to wear a condom but she be pumping her pussy again soon.
It has been a while since you and your wife have worked through your rough patch (congrats btw). Do you think she's discovered the right balance for her that let's her have her fun and doesn't risk neglecting or upsetting you? Do you ever see signs of, or get unwarranted feelings that things are just gradually evolving back to where they once were?

It's also been a while now since your wife has hooked up with "B". Has she ever expressed any interest in anyone other than "B" (even in a one-off situation)? It sounds like you being involved physically won't be with "B" and that means if you are to become part of it, you'll need another person besides "B". Do you think your wife really wants you participating, or is it just talk?

On her choosing to have her hood pierced, that's off the charts cool! I can only imagine how fun it would be to curiously learn by licking what that new pussy would be like!

Reactions: Cuckindeep
It has been a while since you and your wife have worked through your rough patch (congrats btw). Do you think she's discovered the right balance for her that let's her have her fun and doesn't risk neglecting or upsetting you? Do you ever see signs of, or get unwarranted feelings that things are just gradually evolving back to where they once were?

It's also been a while now since your wife has hooked up with "B". Has she ever expressed any interest in anyone other than "B" (even in a one-off situation)? It sounds like you being involved physically won't be with "B" and that means if you are to become part of it, you'll need another person besides "B". Do you think your wife really wants you participating, or is it just talk?

On her choosing to have her hood pierced, that's off the charts cool! I can only imagine how fun it would be to curiously learn by licking what that new pussy would be like!
Things continue to go very well for my wife and I. We have found a great balance between commitment to each other and allowing her to get some extra action in the bedroom. I have no reason to be concerned. She has done a great job keeping me involved and making sure I am comfortable with everything.

While she has now met with B more than any other guy, she also has expressed no interest in him beyond sex. I don’t believe he has any interest in her beyond sex either. They don’t talk through the week. He reaches out when he wants to fuck. If she is available they meet. If not, he tries again another day. Even when they meet, she isn’t gone very long and she says they rarely talk much. As soon as she arrives, they get naked and fuck. It is a very specific purpose. Once they are finished fucking, she gets dressed and leaves.

As for me playing, I highly doubt it will happen with B. He is very set in his ways and after lots of questions before they fucked the first time to make sure there would be no drama, he has never asked about me. Since they don’t really talk much, she doesn’t have any way to see if he would be comfortable with anything more in terms of variety. Right now, they are fucking with condoms since she needs to play safe for a while with the new piercing. I have been using a condom also, which sucks! (She did let me fuck her bare on Sunday but made me pull out before cumming.). It won’t be much longer before she will let us cum in her sweet pussy again. I am guessing another week or two. It has been just over three weeks at this point.

Her piercing is a little different. I could definitely feel it when I was entering her without a condom. I don’t want to irritate it so tried to avoid contact as much as possible for now. I am looking forward to being able to lick her pussy again and flicking the curved barbell with my tongue to see how she reacts. I can say that she has been even hornier since getting it pierced. Though, that may be due to the fact she can’t just fuck how she wants. She definitely has a little bit of wanting what she can’t have.

She hates condoms and comments every time we play. It helps me understand why she has chosen to fuck fewer guys while also being more open to the idea of fucking bare. B is a great fit because he makes her cum, doesn’t cause any drama, gets to fuck her bare, cums a ton, and then happily sends her home to me. Though, I don’t think he has any idea that she comes home and immediately fucks me too. Maybe someday, I will send her to his house full of my cum. He he!

On a separate note, I want to thank everyone for the feedback and support throughout the past few years. When my wife and I were starting to consider her playing, I used the experience of others to learn as much as I could about managing risk. I wanted to give back and share my experiences with others in hopes people could learn something from us as well. When I started sharing, I had no idea the turn things would take. Now, we have pretty much experienced all of the highs and lows and are still doing our thing.

At the darkest time, this site and string was very cathartic for me. I couldn’t really share my situation with others which limited advice my close friends and family could provide. This forum as some other lifestyle resources were very helpful in keeping the wheels on the bus.

So for that, I thank you!

Moving forward, I will try to do a better job providing some kinky stories of her adventures. She does want to go to a sex club soon and see how many guys she can fuck in one night. She thinks 5-7 is within reason. Just need to get her piercing fully healed and find a free weekend!

On a separate note, I want to thank everyone for the feedback and support throughout the past few years. When my wife and I were starting to consider her playing, I used the experience of others to learn as much as I could about managing risk. I wanted to give back and share my experiences with others in hopes people could learn something from us as well. When I started sharing, I had no idea the turn things would take. Now, we have pretty much experienced all of the highs and lows and are still doing our thing.

At the darkest time, this site and string was very cathartic for me. I couldn’t really share my situation with others which limited advice my close friends and family could provide. This forum as some other lifestyle resources were very helpful in keeping the wheels on the bus.

So for that, I thank you!

Moving forward, I will try to do a better job providing some kinky stories of her adventures. She does want to go to a sex club soon and see how many guys she can fuck in one night. She thinks 5-7 is within reason. Just need to get her piercing fully healed and find a free weekend!
Now that is classy! ! !

Reactions: Iahotwifeshusband
As it seems, we are back to normal. My wife and I were relaxing yesterday afternoon watching some football when she received a message from B. He was hoping she would have some time for fun. She has only met up with him a couple times in the past month since she got her clit hood pierced. They don’t often meet in the afternoon or evening and I can’t recall them ever.meeting up on a Saturday evening. I asked if she was going to go and she said yes.

She got up and showered quickly since we had been working around the house earlier in the day. I asked her to wear some perfume and said I wanted her smelling of perfume and sex when she came home. Around an hour later, she hopped in her car and was gone. She was at his house around 45 minutes. After she left his house, she let me know she was on her way home. I messaged her back but didn’t get any response. After a few minutes, I called and asked how things went. She paused for a second, then said “It went very well! I could tell she had a huge smile when she told me.

When she got to his house, she let herself in and he was already in his bedroom wearing nothing but his boxers. My sexy wife did a little striptease for him, then climbed into bed. They snuggled up close and he began kissing my wife softly and sensually. He pinched her nipples as they continued kissing. He then began sucking her nipples. After a bit, he asked what she wanted to do and she asked what he wanted. He said he wanted to try fucking her ass. They have tried a few times but haven’t ever quite got it done. She had taken some lube with ber, but even with lube, it was a little too tender. She said he is enough thicker than me that it still hurts. She wants to get some numbing gel to see if that helps.

Since that wasn’t working, he slid into her pussy doggystyle and gave her a few orgasms. Then, she rode him for a little while before rolling over and he fucked her prone bone and this is how he came. As I was listening to her recap the events, I didn’t hear her tell me that he put on a condom. I wondered if she didn’t share that detail or if he didn’t wear one. The fact that he tried fucking her ass first was also a clue as to him not wearing one as it is harder to make sure you are where you need to be with a condom on. As my wife continued telling me the story, she said “I have a present for you!” After I asked what it was, she laughed and said “guess”. I told her I had an idea what it might be. I knew she couldn’t wait six months to have cum in her pussy. Though, I kind of expected it would be me filling her up first. She told me that it feels so much better without a condom and she just decided to roll with it since it has been a month. She told me she would shower and clean it up good after we were done fucking.

By this time, she had arrived back home. She walked into the bedroom and started taking off her clothes. She made a comment about having to keep getting dressed and undressed. I said it was too bad that she couldn’t just drive home naked. She said that wouldn’t happen since then there would be cum stains on the seats of her new car.

As she got naked, I told her I wanted to 69. She protested for a second as she wanted to be fucked, but I insisted. She climbed on top of me and lowered her pussy to my mouth. As I gently licked her lips, I could taste the combination of his cum and her juices. My tongue was tingling a bit as I teased and pleased her pussy. It was the first time I have licked her since she got pierced and I could definitely feel the curved bar hitting my tongue.

After maybe a minute, she told me she needed my dick and spun around. I wasn’t done yer, but also wanted to slide inside her soaking pussy. She rode me to a couple of orgasms, then asked me to fuck her from the side of the bed. I fucked her hard and gave her a couple more orgasms that way. On the second orgasm, she squirted all over my dick and waist. She then asked me to fuck her doggystyle. This is generally too much of a turn on for me and it was no different. After pounding her pussy as hard and fast as I could, I filled her up with a second load of cum. It took her a while to clean up all of our juices. She then hopped into the shower and made sure to sanitize her piercing as much as possible.

I am pretty sure we are all speed ahead now. I fully expect B will be filling her up on a regular basis again.

She had a great time with B and texted me about an hour later to let me know she was on her way home, that I better be ready, and that she was soaking wet. He always cums a lot, but this time was exceptional. As soon as she got home, she came to bed, stripped down, and climbed on top. She immediately grabbed my dick and guided it into her pussy. There was cum everywhere. I could feel it on her thighs and it was sloshing on my belly as she began riding me. Her pussy was hot, snug, and slippery. I could hear her pussy slurping as I pumped in and out. She alternated between riding me and then raising her hips so she could rub my cock against her pussy lips. Then, she would put me back inside and ride me again. After five minutes or so, I was afraid I was going to cum. She felt so good.

I asked her to roll onto her back which she did. I pulled her to the side of the bed and buried my face between her legs. I lapped at her pussy and gently flicked her piercing. I could definitely taste the mix of his cum and her juices. Even after riding me, she was leaking cum as I darted my tongue up and down her pussy. After she had an orgasm, I stood up and slid back inside her. Even after cleaning her up, she was still dripping and her pussy continued to slurp as I pounded her. I alternated between fucking her and licking her for a while. She then asked me to fuck her doggystyle. I agreed and she got on all fours and guided me inside her. She immediately started playing with her clit as I rammed inside her. I alternated between long slow strokes and hard fast pumps. She had another orgasm and begged me to fuck her as hard as I could. I picked up the pace and hammered her as hard as I could. I could feel another big orgasm welling up for her as I began to shoot my load inside her. I managed to keep pumping her as I came because she was just reaching her own climax. I continued fucking her and shooting stream after stream deep inside her pussy. I hadn’t cum that hard in a long time. She also started cumming and shaking. I slowed my pace, but kept sliding in and out. I eventually pulled out and watched as cum started gushing out of her well fucked pussy. I could smell sex all over my beard and my cock was covered in a mix of my cum, B’s cum and her juices. She stayed on all fours and ran her fingers up and down her slit as all our juices continued leaking out.

I grabbed a towel and wiped my cock clean and then she began cleaning up as well. She continued leaking cum after receiving two huge loads. We layed in bed and started watching some football. She eventually asked if I was ready for round two. Unfortunately, I was spent! We got up, showered, and went to lunch. On the way, she said she played with her dildo in the shower and really wanted some more cock. I love this woman!

Last edited:
Interesting twist over the last week. J, the guy who caused a lot of drama a year ago, has been in contact with my sexy wife again. She has shared their conversations with me so there are no secrets. It’s clear that he misses sex with her. It has been over a year since they played.

Last Sunday, she drove to a location about an hour from where he lived because she had businesses meetings on Monday. I told her she should see if he would come meet her as long as it was just sex. She confirmed that she was over him but wouldn’t mind some good sex. They made arrangements, but as she was driving to the hotel on Sunday, she wasn’t feeling well and called the whole thing off. They did talk and she learned that he would be driving within 2 hours of us tonight and getting a hotel room for the night before finishing a road trip tomorrow. He offered to host her for the evening. At first, she said no, but then we stumbled upon tickets to a show tonight that is only 30 minutes from where he is staying. My sexy wife has wanted to see this show and tried to get tickets months ago without any luck. I was able to get tickets for my wife and a girl friend to go to the show. After the show, my wife is going to go spend the night with J.

As she was driving down this afternoon, she said she may just fuck J and then drive 2 hours home so she can fuck me too. She took a vacation day tomorrow so staying up late isn’t a problem. She just wanted to know if she could wake me up when she got home. I said she could. However, the other option is to fuck J tonight and again in the morning before he takes off, then come home to fuck me. We will see how it goes.

I will be honest that angst is definitely present with this situation. She fell pretty hard for this guy last year so it is not without risk. However, she has also never reached out to him and her actions are consistent with her being over him. I know he fucks her good and they definitely have sexual chemistry. In fact, my wife and I have a friendly wager on how many orgasms she will have tonight. I let her set the over/under and she said five. I told her it needs to be either 4.5 or 5.5. She went with 4.5 and I immediately took the over. If she has less that 5 orgasms, she gets to play the dominant role the next time we play. If she has 5 or more, she has until the end of the year to arrange a threesome. I said either MFM or fmf is fine. She immediately said it will be MFM. I have no way to know for sure how many orgasms she will actually have but either way she wins. Pretty good chance I will win too.

I will provide updates when I have then. Her show won’t be over until at least four hours from now so likely nothing more for at least that amount of time. I just hope I can sleep tonight.

The show is over and my sexy wife is dropping off her girlfriend. Thanks to the benefits of technology, it appears she is on her way home vs seeing J. Bummer!

Last edited: