Making a Hotwife!

I have been teasing my wife all day. She hasn’t played with B since the day after Christmas and both he and I are craving some kinky sex. I told my wife that I plan on fucking her with “the big dick” the next time she comes home from B’s house. “The big dick” is a penis extender I bought several years ago. It is 8.5” long and very thick. I have to be gentle when using it as it really fills her up. I told my wife that I was going to use B’s cum as lube and that I was going to take long slow strokes with the big dick to push his cum deeper inside of her than it has ever been.

Her reply was “yes! Please!”

It has been several months since we have used the big dick. And we have never used it without some sort of lube. Time to try the best lube on the market, another man’s cum.

I am hoping they meet up tonight, but tomorrow morning is far more likely.

My sexy wife just arrived at her fuck buddy’s house for some afternoon delight. They haven’t met up since the day after Christmas. He has been trying, but she has been too busy. He has been reaching out daily for the past week and must have a serious case of blue balls. He texted again today and asked if she had time for a quickie after work. She immediately asked me and I told her to go for it. At this point, she has less than an hour before she needs to be at a volunteer event so no time to waste.

My wife thinks she can make him cum, then hurry home and make me cum before going to her volunteer event. I like her confidence, but highly doubt she can pull it off. The fact he hasn’t gotten laid in a couple of weeks will help. But making two guys cum and a 15 minute car ride in 45 minutes is very aggressive. Yea, her pussy feels that good, but I try to more than a few strokes in before blowing my load. 😃

I am ready to just enjoy the fact that she is volunteering with his cum leaking out of her and I will be all wound up by the time I get her attention later tonight.

My sexy wife just arrived at her fuck buddy’s house for some afternoon delight. They haven’t met up since the day after Christmas. He has been trying, but she has been too busy. He has been reaching out daily for the past week and must have a serious case of blue balls. He texted again today and asked if she had time for a quickie after work. She immediately asked me and I told her to go for it. At this point, she has less than an hour before she needs to be at a volunteer event so no time to waste.

My wife thinks she can make him cum, then hurry home and make me cum before going to her volunteer event. I like her confidence, but highly doubt she can pull it off. The fact he hasn’t gotten laid in a couple of weeks will help. But making two guys cum and a 15 minute car ride in 45 minutes is very aggressive. Yea, her pussy feels that good, but I try to more than a few strokes in before blowing my load. 😃

I am ready to just enjoy the fact that she is volunteering with his cum leaking out of her and I will be all wound up by the time I get her attention later tonight.
Great story...lucky dog you...and her...sometimes those chance quickies are the best..work it in among the good deeds...congrats..

Reactions: Iahotwifeshusband
Very interesting. I copied and paste your rules and how you went about it. I am seriously considering, edited my rules in and presenting it to her when the te is right. I'm pretty sure we're getting close. Na I also jave a younger wife, though sheltered I believe she's ready to open up because of my lack of jealousy. Jse seems to appreciate me because all her ex's were very controlling.
thanks

I shouldn’t doubt my wife when she sets her mind to something. She was in and out of his place in less than 15 minutes. Or…. I should say he was in and out of her for less than 15 minutes. She texted me saying she was on her way home and to be ready. Around 15 minutes later, my sexy wife was home and hustling into the bedroom where I was waiting. She had a mischievous smile as she stripped down. She got on her knees and sucked my dick for a short time. She then laid down on the bed and let me slide into her cum filled pussy. She was dripping wet. I fucked her for a few minutes, then put on an extender to fill her up better. Unfortunately, since we were short on time, she had me remove the extender and pound her as hard and fast as I could. She got on her hands and knees and I gave her two orgasms before filling her up with my load. She quickly got dressed and headed to volunteer. Yum!

Well Rick, if you need pictures in order to believe me, that’s your problem. My wife was 100% against pictures for a very long time for fear of the kids finding them. That being said, I do have a handful of photos and several videos from her recent play. I do not have her permission to share any photos or videos here. She isn’t an exhibitionist and doesn’t get anything out of guys commenting on her photos. I’m sharing my experience with others in hopes that it helps others.

it took over two years to even get pics and videos for my own pleasure. I’m not going to break her trust to convince you that it happened Sorry!

I would love to share her photos and get feedback on her sexy body and various adventures. If I ever get her permission, I will gladly share.
That is a great story so far. Can't wait to hear more. Ive been working on my woman for about a year now. She's into the role playing hotwife and was almost convinced to actually do it. Than suddenly lost her confidence and changed her mind. She is very sexy. The thought of sharing her excited me but there is a bit of a jealous tinge too. I don't know what will happen but your story is inspiring and very hot too. I'd like to see pics of your wife if you don't mind sending them.

• Love
Reactions: MissMyWife
Very interested in hearing about the event with a former lover. Also, could you refresh her and your physical details, like height, weight, size, and color? Are you still active with your gym routine and seeing benefits?

The story of her playing with a former lover is already posted in this chain. Most everything should be in chronological order. However, since this is a long chain, I will do my best to recall the event. (I do keep a spreadsheet of my wife’s play which helps)

A little backstory on this guy. He had been in a relationship with my wife prior to when we met and was still chasing her when we started dating. While he was interested in her, she had moved on. I never considered him a threat, but also knew he was always lurking. In hindsight, I wouldn’t be shocked if my wife was fucking him while we dated. Shortly after we got married, I caught her spending time with him one night during a ladies night out. It caused a huge rift between us as I know she went back to his house for over an hour after bar close but she claims nothing happened. Even her stories of why she even liked this guy varied as my wife told me details. Originally, she told me he was great at eating pussy. She stuck with this story for years, but when she started playing, she admitted that he has a big dick. That appears to be his only redeeming quality based upon what I know.

When my wife first began playing, she never even mentioned this guy and as far as I knew, they hadn’t talking in a very long time. I don’t care if they talk, but after the girls night fiasco, my wife didn’t talk about him anymore and didn’t go on more girls nights with the group of friends from that night. (Her choice). Whether she admits it or not, I’m pretty confident that they fucked that night.

After a couple years of playing, I asked why she never chose to fuck her old boyfriend. She didn’t have any reason but wanted to know what I thought about her fucking him again. I let her know that the same “rules” apply to him as other guys. As long as she doesn’t develop feelings and I remain her top priority, a dick is a dick. If he is a good fuck, why not? Even with my encouragement, she didn’t immediately set up a time to meet. I did learn that they have stayed in touch through the years, but hadn’t seen each other since the girls night. I also learned that he has often offered to fuck her throughout the years so my wife was confident he would jump at the chance.

He lives about an hour away, so regular play isn’t convenient, but my wife does get down that way from time to time. She had even got a hotel room a couple of times to meet up with play partners in that area. During one of those nights, she reached out to see if he wanted to play, but he had other plans. This got them talking and a few weeks later he invited her to his place for some fun. This worked well with our schedule as there was a family event in the same area the next day. She went down the night before with a goal to fuck him well. He is not aware of our arrangement, so as far as he knew, he is slick and she is cheating. I wasn’t totally sure how I felt about this, but can understand why it makes more sense and hopefully keeps his mouth shut.

Because I’m not supposed to know, I didn’t get many updates throughout the evening. They went to dinner and had a few drinks before going back to his place for the evening. We did have a few code words she could use to let me know how things were going. I can’t remember those details. It was around 10 pm by the time they got to his place. I didn’t hear any more from then until after midnight. My wife was able to let me know not much happened because his dog was being a real cock block. I didn’t get any more details until the next morning when I saw my wife again. She explained that he didn’t have condoms that fit comfortably and that hampered play along with the dog being a pest. My wife had condoms she could have given to him, but she gets a bit miffed when guys aren’t prepared. She has a valid point. If a guy doesn’t know what size condoms to use or doesn’t have the right size condoms, he is playing a game and just wants to fuck bare. That pretty much shuts things down for her. Her process works, because she remains disease free after years of being a very naughty girl.

That night was over four years ago and they have never met up again. I am perfectly fine with this as he strikes me as a guy who likes to cause trouble. Outside of the guy she fell for in 2022 while executing her hotwife freedom, she has never again met up with someone I would consider a lover.

Reactions: Cuckindeep
Now back to present day. Life has been very busy, so not a ton of new info. Last weekend, I was out of town Friday through Sunday midday. My wife did start the weekend off right by fucking me before I left town. Maybe I’m a pessimist, but I kind of felt that was maintenance sex for me so she could guilt free fuck B if the opportunity arose. Either way, it didn’t matter to me and I always encourage her to play. Even when I’m not home to reclaim her.

B was trying to meet up all weekend, but their schedules weren’t lining up. Finally, Sunday morning, my wife let me know she was headed over to play with B. I was still out of town and was several hours from getting home. She said she would still be wet when I got home. I laughed as that seemed unlikely. Either way, I told her to have fun and that I would happily get her wet again when I got home.

After leaving B’s place, she sent a message letting me know she was absolutely soaked. I immediately requested a photo of her cum soaked panties and she said she would once she returned home. She gave me a quick overview of their play. They have definitely formed a routine. She goes to his place. He is normally waiting in his bedroom for her. She lets herself in and heads straight to the bedroom, strips down and jumps in bed with him. Isn’t that just the life? Single guy who answers to no one, but can send a text and have a sexy lady swing by and jump into bed with him. Okay, back to the events. She normally starts by sucking his dick to make sure it is nice as hard. Though, she told me he is always hard when she gets there. She just wants him in her mouth first. Then, she climbs on top and rides him until she has a couple of orgasms. If you haven’t figured it out, she loves to be in control, but also goes wild when she occasionally gets dominated. After having a couple of nice orgasms, she likes to be fucked doggy and this day was no different. She rolled over onto her hands and knees and he slid inside from behind. He grabbed her hips and rammed his thick cock into her pussy with his balls slapping against her clit. Since getting her vehicle piercing, she is extra sensitive and loves having his balls hit her clit while his cock fills her pussy. She came a couple more times and again when she shot his full load deep inside her pussy. She is always amazed by how much cum lands on the sheets and yet leaves her pussy wet and leaking for hours. He is really the perfect guy to fill her up and send her home. My only complaint is that he isn’t interested in playing with her together. My wife wants to try dp, dvp, and wants me to lick her pussy while she is getting fucked. I would also love to slide into her pussy immediately after he has cum inside of her. Maybe someday!

It was nearly four hours later when I got home to reclaim my sexy wife. I was correct that she was no longer wet from her prior play. I happily dove between her legs and licked her lips from top to bottom. I could tell she had been fucked recently and there was a unique taste clinging to her lips. Nothing bad, just different. My wife was clearly enjoying my tongue lashing and her pussy quickly became juicy. Her hands went from pulling at the back of my head to pulling my head up so I could slide inside my cock inside her. I took my time fucking her on the edge of the bed. I held her legs high in the air so her hips rotated up and allowed me to hit her g spot. It didn’t take long and she was squirting on my cock and making my belly drip with her juices. Soon after, she rolled over onto her hands and knees and wanted to be fucked doggy. I grumbled a bit as this usually feels too good and makes me cum. My wife just laughed and told me to fuck her from behind. I didn’t argue and slid inside her tight, wet pussy. I started with long slow strokes, but picked up the pace so my balls would hit her clit. She told me she was going to cum again and wanted to feel me cum inside her. I was doing everything in my power not to blow, but her asking for it pushed me over the edge and I spurted countless times into her throbbing pussy. I love my wife!

Sorry for the long posts. I hope they were worth the read. As a reward, I am attaching the pic she sent of her soaked panties.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-01-26 at 9.02.02_AM.jpeg
    Screenshot 2024-01-26 at 9.02.02_AM.jpeg
    247 KB · Views: 71
After 3.5 years of search, this was the first man I felt comfortably with, for an intimate meet with him, where hubby took pics of us.
I never ever guarantee sex or anything, as I get turned off by 1001 details...but with this man, in the end it happened.
I will show the very first pics together, where I was sooooo shy

View attachment 1906970
Hey there trouble!! Don’t be hijacking my thread! You have your own. 😍🤪😜

Pretty quiet weekend here. My wife wasn’t feeling well last week and was just starting to feel better on Sunday. B had reached out over the weekend m but she didn’t want to share whatever she was dealing with.

My wife did come find me Sunday evening while I was watching the NFC championship game and told me she was very horny and needed some attention. She told me that she had been playing with herself and just needed some dick. She got down on her knees and wrapped her lips around my cock. She bobbed her head up and down my shaft for several minutes. She then stood up and went to our drawer of toys and grabbed the mega mighty penis extender which adds plenty of girth and a few inches to what I offer. I said “You are needing some dick, aren’t you?” She just smiled and told me to fuck her. She laid on the edge of the bed and I positioned my cock at the entrance of her pussy. She immediately grabbed my waist and pulled me inside her balls deep. She was nearly as wet as when she is full of another man’s cum. I started pumping her pussy as fast as I could. After bringing her to orgasm, she said her pussy needed to be licked. I dropped to my knees and darted my tongue across her lips and gently flicked her clit piercing. I could feel her juices leaking out and coating my beard as I lapped away at her box. I made her cum a few more times before she told me to put on the big dick. I stood up and slid inside her for a few strokes to lube up my dick. My cock was so wet, I didn’t need any extra lug to slide on the extender. I did put some extra lube onto the outside of the extender as she normally needs some extra to help take the girth. I positioned the thick head of the extender at the well lubed opening of her pussy. I slowly pushed the tip inside and watched as her lips spread and began to wrap around the shaft of the extender. My wife groaned with pleasure as I filled her up. Within each stroke, I pushed further inside. On most days, there are a few inches left when my wife asks me to not go any deeper. However, on Sunday, within a handful of strokes my wife was again grabbing my ass and pulling me deeper inside. As I pushed the full length inside her, I paused to let her experience the fullness and get used to the girth and depth of penetration. After a few seconds, I began pumping with long slow strokes pausing each time my balls touched her ass. I gradually picked up the pace and my wife’s moans became faster and louder. I could feel her pussy clenching down on both my cock and the extender. It didn’t take more than a minute and my wife was climaxing again. I returned to long slow strokes as my wife can back down from one orgasm and then started building for the next.

After a few orgasms, my wife ask me to fuck her doggy with the big dick. She rolled onto her hands and knees and I slowly entered her again. I took my time easing the full length of the shaft inside her. She gasped again and told me how deep I was inside of her and how good it felt stretching around the thick shaft. It wasn’t long before she was rocking back and forth on my extended cock and I could feel the next wave take over. Her bubble butt was shaking as she climaxed again. Her pussy was throbbing and I could feel the quiver even with the extender desensitization my cock. After several more orgasms, my wife rocked forward off the extender and begged me to take it off and fuck her with only my dick.

I quickly removed the extender and easily slid back inside her gaping, well fucked pussy. I could definitely tell the difference between her snug pussy pre big dick and the loose, wet pussy I was now pounding as hard as I could. She was so turned on, she continued to cum on my cock. After several more minutes of hectic fucking, she began begging for me to cum in her pussy. Even though I was enjoying every moment and wanted to continue, her pleading for my cum pushed me over the edge and I unloaded spurt after spurt of hot jizz coating her pussy and dribbling back out onto the sheets.

When it was all said and done, we had been fucking for nearly an hour. That’s a pretty good outing for this 50+ guy.

Pretty quiet weekend here. My wife wasn’t feeling well last week and was just starting to feel better on Sunday. B had reached out over the weekend m but she didn’t want to share whatever she was dealing with.

My wife did come find me Sunday evening while I was watching the NFC championship game and told me she was very horny and needed some attention. She told me that she had been playing with herself and just needed some dick. She got down on her knees and wrapped her lips around my cock. She bobbed her head up and down my shaft for several minutes. She then stood up and went to our drawer of toys and grabbed the mega mighty penis extender which adds plenty of girth and a few inches to what I offer. I said “You are needing some dick, aren’t you?” She just smiled and told me to fuck her. She laid on the edge of the bed and I positioned my cock at the entrance of her pussy. She immediately grabbed my waist and pulled me inside her balls deep. She was nearly as wet as when she is full of another man’s cum. I started pumping her pussy as fast as I could. After bringing her to orgasm, she said her pussy needed to be licked. I dropped to my knees and darted my tongue across her lips and gently flicked her clit piercing. I could feel her juices leaking out and coating my beard as I lapped away at her box. I made her cum a few more times before she told me to put on the big dick. I stood up and slid inside her for a few strokes to lube up my dick. My cock was so wet, I didn’t need any extra lug to slide on the extender. I did put some extra lube onto the outside of the extender as she normally needs some extra to help take the girth. I positioned the thick head of the extender at the well lubed opening of her pussy. I slowly pushed the tip inside and watched as her lips spread and began to wrap around the shaft of the extender. My wife groaned with pleasure as I filled her up. Within each stroke, I pushed further inside. On most days, there are a few inches left when my wife asks me to not go any deeper. However, on Sunday, within a handful of strokes my wife was again grabbing my ass and pulling me deeper inside. As I pushed the full length inside her, I paused to let her experience the fullness and get used to the girth and depth of penetration. After a few seconds, I began pumping with long slow strokes pausing each time my balls touched her ass. I gradually picked up the pace and my wife’s moans became faster and louder. I could feel her pussy clenching down on both my cock and the extender. It didn’t take more than a minute and my wife was climaxing again. I returned to long slow strokes as my wife can back down from one orgasm and then started building for the next.

After a few orgasms, my wife ask me to fuck her doggy with the big dick. She rolled onto her hands and knees and I slowly entered her again. I took my time easing the full length of the shaft inside her. She gasped again and told me how deep I was inside of her and how good it felt stretching around the thick shaft. It wasn’t long before she was rocking back and forth on my extended cock and I could feel the next wave take over. Her bubble butt was shaking as she climaxed again. Her pussy was throbbing and I could feel the quiver even with the extender desensitization my cock. After several more orgasms, my wife rocked forward off the extender and begged me to take it off and fuck her with only my dick.

I quickly removed the extender and easily slid back inside her gaping, well fucked pussy. I could definitely tell the difference between her snug pussy pre big dick and the loose, wet pussy I was now pounding as hard as I could. She was so turned on, she continued to cum on my cock. After several more minutes of hectic fucking, she began begging for me to cum in her pussy. Even though I was enjoying every moment and wanted to continue, her pleading for my cum pushed me over the edge and I unloaded spurt after spurt of hot jizz coating her pussy and dribbling back out onto the sheets.

When it was all said and done, we had been fucking for nearly an hour. That’s a pretty good outing for this 50+ guy.
Do you feel like you have turned a corner? It seems like you have to me. How does it feel?

Do you feel like you have turned a corner? It seems like you have to me. How does it feel?
We are both in a very good spot right now. I understand we are playing with fire and that she could find someone else that intrigues her again. I try to show her my appreciation and take excellent care of her. I will continue to be the best I can for her and also be true to myself. From there, whatever happens is okay.

I am getting to the age where I just want to be me and let the Chips fall where they may. ;-)

The past week has been very quiet. My wife is just getting over her cold and B has been out of town for the past week. He is traveling home today and has been chatting with my wife all weekend asking if she can make time to meet up tomorrow morning. He is definitely missing her sweet pussy and natural big tits.

I asked her if she planned to make time for him and she said she will do her best to move her meetings around so she can go have some fun. My wife and I will both be working from home tomorrow, so it should be possible for her to go play and then come home for more fun with me.

It has been several weeks since I have had the pleasure of licking and fucking her cum filled and well fucked pussy. I am certainly looking forward to tomorrow and hope all works out. Both of us finding a way to free up time between meetings during a workday isn’t the easiest, but we will all do our best.

I have also toyed with the idea of getting a hotel room this weekend to see if my wife can have some extra fun. I would love it if she could seduce B to come fill her up in the hotel room and I can be nearby to have more fun as soon as he leaves.