Making a Hotwife!

Not a whole lot new with us. My sexy wife is still meeting up with her latest fuckbuddy about once a week and letting him pleasure her, fill her with cum, and send her home to me. The last time was two weeks ago. Hopefully they get together again soon. Maybe this weekend. Since my last post, my wife has met up with her fwb three times. Two of those three times, I was home when she returned and was able to enjoy silky seconds. The remaining time, I had other plans I really hate to miss out on reclaiming my wife right away. Grrr!

I wasn’t able to add comments for a couple of weeks for some reason. All seems to work fine now.
I had trouble responding for about three weeks. Reading any updates is nice. It seemed like overall contributions were drastically down during that time.

Reactions: Iahotwifeshusband
My sexy wife is planning on going over to her friend’s house when he wakes up this morning. She fell asleep before he reached out last night or she would have gotten fucked last night. She likes fucking him after he has been drinking because he is more aggressive. My wife really enjoys being fucked hard. I can’t recall her ever saying that someone was too rough with her. Though, she also has never come home with anything more than some handprints on her ass and a few hickeys on her neck and breasts.

My sexy wife did end up having some fun yesterday. She reached out to see if he was up for some fun and he was available. She showered quickly, but on some sexy lingerie, a few spritzes of perfume and headed out the door. She was gone nearly 90 minutes which is longer than normal. I did tell her to take her time. She didn’t share many details other than to say they have fucked enough that they know what they like and don’t mix things up too much. They have now fucked 29 times which is, by far, the most times she has met up with one guy.

When she let me know she was on her way home, I made my way to my room to get ready for her. It wasn’t long and she was walking into our bedroom and undressing. I slid my fingers between her legs and found her pussy to be drenched in his cum and her juices. I was hoping to 69 to start, but she just wanted more dick. She climbed on top of me and I easily slid inside her cum filled pussy. She rode me for over twenty minutes and came several times. After a few orgasms, she began squirting all over my cock and belly. Her cum was running down my ass crack and across my belly. It’s a good thing I laid a towel on the bed. After squinting a couple of times, she had me stand up and fuck her on the edge of the bed. I could feel her juices dripping off my balls as I pounded her pussy. I hooked my arms under her knees and raised her hips to change the angle. This brought her to orgasm a couple more times. We then switched to doggystyle and I fucked her as hard and fast as possible until I filled her up with a second load. We were both soaked when it was all over.

My sexy wife did end up having some fun yesterday. She reached out to see if he was up for some fun and he was available. She showered quickly, but on some sexy lingerie, a few spritzes of perfume and headed out the door. She was gone nearly 90 minutes which is longer than normal. I did tell her to take her time. She didn’t share many details other than to say they have fucked enough that they know what they like and don’t mix things up too much. They have now fucked 29 times which is, by far, the most times she has met up with one guy.

When she let me know she was on her way home, I made my way to my room to get ready for her. It wasn’t long and she was walking into our bedroom and undressing. I slid my fingers between her legs and found her pussy to be drenched in his cum and her juices. I was hoping to 69 to start, but she just wanted more dick. She climbed on top of me and I easily slid inside her cum filled pussy. She rode me for over twenty minutes and came several times. After a few orgasms, she began squirting all over my cock and belly. Her cum was running down my ass crack and across my belly. It’s a good thing I laid a towel on the bed. After squinting a couple of times, she had me stand up and fuck her on the edge of the bed. I could feel her juices dripping off my balls as I pounded her pussy. I hooked my arms under her knees and raised her hips to change the angle. This brought her to orgasm a couple more times. We then switched to doggystyle and I fucked her as hard and fast as possible until I filled her up with a second load. We were both soaked when it was all over.
Things sure seem to have turned around for you. Do you ever get nervous about how well things are going, like the bottom might drop out again? Is there something you and your wife are doing this time around to help prevent that?

Things sure seem to have turned around for you. Do you ever get nervous about how well things are going, like the bottom might drop out again? Is there something you and your wife are doing this time around to help prevent that?
That’s the million dollar question. I can’t predict the future to know if we are on the right path or if we have just bought some extra time before things blow up again. Since starting this lifestyle almost 7 years ago, my sexy wife has fucked 29 different men besides me. Out of those 29 men, only one man caused problems and got in between us. The risks do cross my mind more often than I would like. My wife said a lot of things during that time that still cause me grief.

I am doing my best to keep lines of communication open. Communication from my wife seems to ebb and flow. I don’t know why she withholds info at times. I can say that when I call her on it, she responds in a positive way. It can be challenging to give her the benefit of the doubt as I know that she lied to me on numerous occasions about what happened with the guy that came between us. She has never come clean and been fully truthful about all that happened. I don’t know everything that happened, but know that my wife has left out a lot of what happened between them. I know enough to know she has outright lied about several things. Since she ended things with him, I have no evidence of any other lies between us.

I would love to trust my wife, but it is hard to give the benefit of the doubt like I used to. I don’t know that she understands why I continue to be open to her playing. I also wonder if she respects me less because I continue to share her. I have tried to open a conversation on this a few times, but it didn’t go anywhere. It often feels like we are both holding things back for fear of causing issues or hurting the other person. I just can’t tell if that is for good reasons or not. It has been nearly 18 months since she cut things off with “the other guy”. In some ways it seems like forever ago. It also seems like yesterday the rug was pulled out from under me.

All I can do is take each day one at a time and do my best for my wife and my family. We will be empty nesters in the next five years and I can see that opening the door for us to reconnect or give us the freedom to go our separate ways if that is what makes one or both of us happy. I couldn’t even make an educated guess which of those options would be more likely.

That was not a simple answer to your question. ;-)

That’s the million dollar question. I can’t predict the future to know if we are on the right path or if we have just bought some extra time before things blow up again. Since starting this lifestyle almost 7 years ago, my sexy wife has fucked 29 different men besides me. Out of those 29 men, only one man caused problems and got in between us. The risks do cross my mind more often than I would like. My wife said a lot of things during that time that still cause me grief.

I am doing my best to keep lines of communication open. Communication from my wife seems to ebb and flow. I don’t know why she withholds info at times. I can say that when I call her on it, she responds in a positive way. It can be challenging to give her the benefit of the doubt as I know that she lied to me on numerous occasions about what happened with the guy that came between us. She has never come clean and been fully truthful about all that happened. I don’t know everything that happened, but know that my wife has left out a lot of what happened between them. I know enough to know she has outright lied about several things. Since she ended things with him, I have no evidence of any other lies between us.

I would love to trust my wife, but it is hard to give the benefit of the doubt like I used to. I don’t know that she understands why I continue to be open to her playing. I also wonder if she respects me less because I continue to share her. I have tried to open a conversation on this a few times, but it didn’t go anywhere. It often feels like we are both holding things back for fear of causing issues or hurting the other person. I just can’t tell if that is for good reasons or not. It has been nearly 18 months since she cut things off with “the other guy”. In some ways it seems like forever ago. It also seems like yesterday the rug was pulled out from under me.

All I can do is take each day one at a time and do my best for my wife and my family. We will be empty nesters in the next five years and I can see that opening the door for us to reconnect or give us the freedom to go our separate ways if that is what makes one or both of us happy. I couldn’t even make an educated guess which of those options would be more likely.

That was not a simple answer to your question. ;-)
That was an excellent answer. Thank you for your honesty.

I think from everything I've read from you that you remain cautiously hopeful even though you still have some unsettled issues with communication. Knowing she has lied to you makes it harder to forget. Leaving things unmentioned puts you in a difficult place for other things like your concern that she has less respect for you for continuing to share her. If were so, you know that her lack of respect would only grow over time, or at least that's how your mind would perceive it. I know personally, my mind would grind on it. Has she ever admitted any other lies to you?

Seems like the reality is that it's working now. You're having fun and making lifetime memories. Why rock the boat? Ride this pony til it bucks you off. You should know from past memory when it feels like things are going off the rails, as well as that feeling of having the rug pulled out from under you. You've got a lot more perspective and experience now. I feel confident you'll find the balance you need.

If you're not far from being empty nesters this time with your kids is pretty important too.

Reactions: Iahotwifeshusband
Could I send my wife out to your place for a few weeks?? Possibly your wife could rub off a little bit on mine to get her to loosen up!

Help a brother out! lol

Very happy this is working out for you!

Reactions: NeedaDomInMI
After a week and a half break, my sexy wife is on her way to meet up with her current fuck buddy. He was busy over the weekend but has been tryng to meet up since Monday. Finally, their schedules aligned.

I am dealing with a bit of angst today as my wife has been shrugging off my advances the past week or so, but only schedule conflicts prevented her from getting together with her fuck buddy. I am not a cuck who wishes I had be denied nor do I enjoy denial. About the only rule that remains in play for us is that I don’t play elsewhere because my sexy wife can provide more action than I can handle. But…what happens when the follow through starts to consistently fail to meet expectations?

I am torn on how to address this with her, but it is not enough for me to be only good enough for fun after she meets up with others. Or as a second choice when others aren’t available. She asked if I would be waiting for her when she gets home today. I told her I was getting a haircut so I wasn’t sure. We haven’t had sex since they last met even though I have tried to initiate several times. (Including on my birthday last week)

I realize I am only including a summary, but does this seem off to you? This weekend we had a whole day without kids and she asked what I wanted to do. I explicitly said I wanted to have some fun with each other. We ended up watching movies all day.

I would love some time insight and perspective!

Reactions: coastalkid
After a week and a half break, my sexy wife is on her way to meet up with her current fuck buddy. He was busy over the weekend but has been tryng to meet up since Monday. Finally, their schedules aligned.

I am dealing with a bit of angst today as my wife has been shrugging off my advances the past week or so, but only schedule conflicts prevented her from getting together with her fuck buddy. I am not a cuck who wishes I had be denied nor do I enjoy denial. About the only rule that remains in play for us is that I don’t play elsewhere because my sexy wife can provide more action than I can handle. But…what happens when the follow through starts to consistently fail to meet expectations?

I am torn on how to address this with her, but it is not enough for me to be only good enough for fun after she meets up with others. Or as a second choice when others aren’t available. She asked if I would be waiting for her when she gets home today. I told her I was getting a haircut so I wasn’t sure. We haven’t had sex since they last met even though I have tried to initiate several times. (Including on my birthday last week)

I realize I am only including a summary, but does this seem off to you? This weekend we had a whole day without kids and she asked what I wanted to do. I explicitly said I wanted to have some fun with each other. We ended up watching movies all day.

The first thing that comes to mind is can you just tell her that it seems like she's avoiding having sex with you and you're starting to feel like something is wrong? Avoiding the birthday advance seems kind of cold and obviously no offer of make-up sex for missing the birthday either? I think you're right to believe something is off. You said EXPLICITLY what you wanted and it didn't happen.

It sucks but, I think you need to have a, "We need to talk honey", otherwise it will just fester in your mind and go on as is. Just my thoughts and nothing more. I've been following you for a while now. I trust your judgement.

The first thing that comes to mind is can you just tell her that it seems like she's avoiding having sex with you and you're starting to feel like something is wrong? Avoiding the birthday advance seems kind of cold and obviously no offer of make-up sex for missing the birthday either? I think you're right to believe something is off. You said EXPLICITLY what you wanted and it didn't happen.

It sucks but, I think you need to have a, "We need to talk honey", otherwise it will just fester in your mind and go on as is. Just my thoughts and nothing more. I've been following you for a while now. I trust your judgement.
Thank you for the prompt response. I know this lifestyle comes with ups and downs, but your assessment aligns with the thoughts rolling around in my head. I want to discuss in a productive way but that isn’t always easy with my wife. I know we all struggle to see other perspectives, but this is a particular challenge for my sexy wife. Historically, when communication breaks down, it is a red flag. Another red flag is the lack of interest in looking out for my well being.

She is on her way home, so wish me luck!

Thank you for the prompt response. I know this lifestyle comes with ups and downs, but your assessment aligns with the thoughts rolling around in my head. I want to discuss in a productive way but that isn’t always easy with my wife. I know we all struggle to see other perspectives, but this is a particular challenge for my sexy wife. Historically, when communication breaks down, it is a red flag. Another red flag is the lack of interest in looking out for my well being.

She is on her way home, so wish me luck!
You got this! Let us know how it goes, please.

It seems like she is not tending to the primary relationship. Isn’t that what almost led to you almost breaking up a year or so ago?

We had a nice talk when my wife got home tonight. Normally, she comes in and strips down when returning from a date. She was following her same pattern when I stopped her and asked to talk. I shared my concerns and she immediately apologized and said she understands why I felt that way, but said that wasn’t her intent or how she feels about me. She then said she needs to do a better job taking care of me and making sure I am getting what ai need.. it was a productive conversation and she was very kind with her response. We did end up having some pretty good sex after finishing our talk.

For the guys out there fantasizing about sharing their wife. This is not easy and it takes a lot of work to stay on the same page. It is an endless rollercoaster of emotions and experiences. We are constantly learning and evolving. In the end, having the courage to speak up and share my concerns vs internalizing my feelings seems to have been the best approach.

As always, I try to keep my comments real and show both the ups and downs that happen with my life choices.

Have a great evening!

We had a nice talk when my wife got home tonight. Normally, she comes in and strips down when returning from a date. She was following her same pattern when I stopped her and asked to talk. I shared my concerns and she immediately apologized and said she understands why I felt that way, but said that wasn’t her intent or how she feels about me. She then said she needs to do a better job taking care of me and making sure I am getting what ai need.. it was a productive conversation and she was very kind with her response. We did end up having some pretty good sex after finishing our talk.

For the guys out there fantasizing about sharing their wife. This is not easy and it takes a lot of work to stay on the same page. It is an endless rollercoaster of emotions and experiences. We are constantly learning and evolving. In the end, having the courage to speak up and share my concerns vs internalizing my feelings seems to have been the best approach.

As always, I try to keep my comments real and show both the ups and downs that happen with my life choices.

Have a great evening!
I'm so glad you decided to be upfront and tell her how you felt. This should give you greater confidence to speak up earlier should you have those feelings again. I know you don't want to repeat any of what happened to you the first time around. It'd be nice to know that she doesn't want to do that either. If that is true then she shouldn't mind you helping HER when you see her unknowingly or unwittingly going off course.

I've recently been able to chat with a couple of women from this site. I've wanted to learn how they feel about their husbands. Do they still respect them? Do they still want the best for them? How important is it to them to make sure their husband is happy? It was my observation that being a "sustainable" hot wife is not as simple as the stories.

One wife told me that her husbands favorite thing was to watch her. Sometime after making that happen the wife said her husband was acting depressed. She finally got him to talk and he admitted that he was jealous of the guy since he had a bigger cock, that he was muscular, that he could last so long, that he could recover so quickly, and that he could bring me to orgasm so easily.

She also said, "This is also one of the reasons I don't usually let my husband watch. When he watches I feel very inhibited. There are things I like to do that I don't do when he's there, and there are things I like to do with my lovers that I don't do with my husband. These guys have the most beautiful cocks and I enjoy a lot of cock play with them. I don't do that with my husband. I love to ride their cocks as my orgasms sweep over me. I can't do that with my husband. Some of the positions I like I can't do with my husband because his cock is too short. Obviously these men are way better in bed than my husband, but I don't want him to keep having to see that."

I knew right then that if you're really going to make things work, and you really want to satisfy yourself and your partner, it's no small task. This wife was awesome to chat with. You could tell there were things and situations where she was torn between what she wanted and what would work. As you say, and I take your word on it, being a hot wife husband isn't all that easy either!

Keep us updated! I'd much rather read about this than the other BS.

Isn't this where things started to turn south before? I hope she pays attention and takes care of your needs, this re-connection when she comes home is so important to be made.

Last edited:
Isn't this where things started to turn south before? I hope she pays attention and takes care of your needs, this re-connection when she comes home is so important to be made.
I was wondering the same thing. I probably waited too long to mention my concerns, but she has responded very positively to my feedback. We have been exceptionally busy the past few weeks, but she woke me up with some outstanding sex yesterday. I need to worry when she doesn’t care what I think or want. When she responds positively to my concerns, we are just fine.