Making a Hotwife!

My wife and her FWB met up Tuesday and Friday in the middle of the day. My wife took a long lunch break and went to his place for some action. I was able to rearrange my work schedule to be available both times when she returned home. I just couldn’t pass up a nice wet, cum filled pussy. Sunday is their most common day to fuck. I wonder if they will meet up today and make it three times in a week.

My sexy wife has been traveling for work this week. Despite being very busy, my wife made sure to find time to meet up with a gentleman she hasn’t played with in a couple of years. This guy is one of her favorites as he has a nice thick and long cock. (and he knows how to use it). He also likes to make some videos while fucking my wife and I definitely enjoy those.

They met up yesterday right after work. My wife let me know that she was going to play around 3pm. I was still working, but my mind definitely started to wander. It was nearly an hour later before I heard back from my sexy wife. Her first response was “I have a video for you”. Then she sent me a video showing him pounding her pussy in the missionary position. I can hear her moaning and telling him “oh oh god yeah! you are so big! Oh yeah!” Then another saying “Yeah, fuck me! Oh yeah! Ooh! Ooh god yeah! Fuck!” Finally, she shared a video saying “I am ready! Ooh! Fuck yeah! Oh god! Give me your cum!” He pulled out, ripped off his condom, and stroked himself until shooting his load all over her stomach. She later sent me a couple more videos that he took and sent to her. I will try to add the videos later that don’t show their faces but can’t seem to figure it out right now.

I am trying to convince my sexy wife to meet up with her local FWB on her way home tonight. 😃

Here are the other ones I can share. In my opinion, having the volume on is the best! I hope you enjoy!

Attachments

• cm-chat-media-video-1_ea15b07c-9b45-5a29-9806-3dd7becef777_36023_1_0.zip
    3 MB · Views: 108
  • cm-chat-media-video-1_ea15b07c-9b45-5a29-9806-3dd7becef777_36023_0_0.zip
    4.4 MB · Views: 62
  • cm-chat-media-video-1_ea15b07c-9b45-5a29-9806-3dd7becef777_36023_2_0.zip
    6.6 MB · Views: 75
Wow! I keep saying that you guys have come a long ways from where you were a couple years ago! You wouldn't have even entertained the notion of asking for a video and now look at you!
You are absolutely correct. I occasionally go back through my early posts and remember how things evolved for us. This all started back in 2017 and we weren’t quite sure where to begin. I did a lot of research online to try and learn from other people. Even with that knowledge, it has remained an evolution for both of us.

When we started, she only wanted to play with people she knew. She couldn’t imagine meeting someone and then fucking them a short time later. She also avoided married men in the beginning, but is now open to both married and single men as long as everything is discreet and drama free. She still generally plays safe, but guys who she plays with multiple times usually end up getting to fuck her bare. Though, she does only play with one other guy bare at a time. I sometimes chuckle at how she determines her boundaries.

I have also evolved a lot. When she first started playing, I preferred to be present. That got thrown out the window pretty quickly. It is too limiting for me to be there. Most guys just want a kinky lady to fuck but don’t want anyone else there. Also, my wife likes to let loose and she doesn’t need to worry about what I am thinking if she is vocally enjoying her fuck buddy. When we started, creampie were way off limits for risk of disease and also because I didn’t really want to be anywhere near another man’s cum. However, silky seconds is my absolute favorite. On occasion, I will even lick her creamy pussy and enjoy the mix of her juices and his cum.

As for videos, I have always enjoyed them, but she doesn’t really like asking guys if she can film their fun. She does it simply for me. Most of the videos have come from guys I have found online and introduced to my wife.

Our conversation last night was definitely interesting. My wife was asking how many guys she has met and how many times she has played since becoming a hotwife. I track everything she does and was able to tell her that she has fucked 29 guys since marriage. I thought it was 30, but we realized that I had an extra entry in my list. She has had a total of 79 outings. Upon hearing the stats, she replied “Holy shit! I’m a whore!” I said “You haven’t made any money, so you are certainly not a whore!” Then she responded “I guess I am a slut then”. I agreed that she could be considered a slut, but when I say slut, I mean it with a world of respect and admiration. In fact,I told her I would like to see her be even more slutty. The sluttier the better!

We have joked about starting an ... account and I told her that she needs to start making a lot more videos and taking more pics so she has enough content. We won’t start anything for a few more years for family reasons, but that doesn’t prevent her from generating content now. If we improve video quality and quantity, she will have plenty of guys tugging their junk while enjoying her content. She then told me that she sent last night’s videos to another friend and that he said the same thing. He wants more videos and told her she could make plenty of cash if she had more content. He then sent her a video of himself jacking off and cumming to her latest videos. She enjoyed that a great deal!

Confirming videos working once unzipped! Great fuck man! Your wife came for sure 👌!
She said she came at least 15 times. Though not all were on video. She told me she rode him and he fucked her doggy in addition to the videos she shared. I wish I had some of her being pounded doggystyle. I do have a video of her riding him but can’t share that as it clearly shows her face.

My wife mentioned that she thought her friend from last week had a bj video. As we were watching TV tonight, she said she was sending me something but to be careful. Shortly after, my phone buzzed with a snap from my wife. I quickly opened the snap and had a very nice one minute video of my wife bobbing up and down on this fine specimen of a cock. I really wish I could share, but it shows her face far too clearly. Her friend was definitely enjoying her oral skills and could easily be heard gasping as she stroked and sucked his cock. At one point, she raised up and smiled at him acknowledging with a smile how much she was enjoying sucking his cock.

Definitely another file for the spank bank. 😉

Not a whole lot new with us. My sexy wife is still meeting up with her latest fuckbuddy about once a week and letting him pleasure her, fill her with cum, and send her home to me. The last time was two weeks ago. Hopefully they get together again soon. Maybe this weekend. Since my last post, my wife has met up with her fwb three times. Two of those three times, I was home when she returned and was able to enjoy silky seconds. The remaining time, I had other plans I really hate to miss out on reclaiming my wife right away. Grrr!

I wasn’t able to add comments for a couple of weeks for some reason. All seems to work fine now.

Last edited: