Making a Hotwife!

Has your wife ever thought about being with more than one guy at a time? What do you think about that? Does it seems like she needs to have a "connection" with her lover? She's seen this "Mr.B" a few times now. Do you think she'll move on to someone new to avoid developing "too close" of a relationship with him? Does she ever say things that tell you she is self aware of becoming "too familiar" or "too connected"?
Great question! While she is very comfortable with this guy, things appear to be very simple with him. Every time they have met, it has been just for sex. He is not looking for anything more than sex and they never socialize or hang out. She hasn’t expressed any interest in him beyond sex.

As for playing with multiple guys, that is always an option, but she doesn’t spend a lot of time looking for new cock. And her arrangement with B is that they can play without condoms as long as neither of them are fucking anyone else. (My wife can play with me, of course). I expect that my wife will eventually become bored with this guy and will move on. I give it a month or two max. He does have everything she is looking for in an extra fuckbuddy. He lives alone, can host, and isn’t looking to date. He enjoys sports and hanging out with friends most of the time. When he gets horny, he calls my wife and they get together.

After work Tuesday, my wife left for a quick workout at the gym before a full night of family activities. Shortly after leaving, she texted me saying that B reached out and wanted to play. She said she was going for a quick fuck, then gym, then come home for our family activities.

The next time I heard from her, she was texting from the gym and explaining how hard it was to focus on her workout while cum was leaking from her pussy. With a big smiley face. I then asked if she was going to be home in time to play with me before our evening events. She wasn’t planning on it but agreed to cut her gym workout short to help me out. However, by the time she got home, we only had about 20 minutes before we needed to be back out the door.

I was waiting in bed for her when she returned home. She quickly got undressed and wrapped her lips around my cock while I fingered her dripping pussy. Even though it had been well over an hour since he finished inside her, she was still very wet. As soon as I was hard, I rolled her onto her back and started fucking her while standing on the side of the bed. I needed to be efficient, so I just fucked her as hard and fast as I could. She was still turned on and came quickly. As she was nearing her second orgasm, I told her I was going to cum too. I looked at my watch and only ten minutes had transpired since she got home.

We both cleaned up quickly and got ready to head out the door. She didn’t have time to shower which meant she was “forced” to attend the planned potluck dinner and socialize with many friends while the cum from two guys was leaking from her. It’s a good thing there was a strong aroma of food at the potluck as I am sure she also smelled of sex throughout the event as well. I just smiled as she sat through the event looking completely innocent but being anything but innocent.

She needs to meet up with B one more time to tie for second place in “visits” with the same guy. She has met B 6 times and only two other guys have fucked her more. Her first long term friend fucked her 7 times before she moved on. The guy she nearly left me for, fucked her 11 times that I know of before that fell apart. We both agree that B will likely set a new record as long as he doesn’t do anything stupid.

He has a birthday coming up and my wife wants to let him fuck her ass as a birthday present. She has been suggesting that I help get her ready by fucking her ass soon since she hasn’t had a cock in her ass in over a year. If B pulls it off, he will be the first guy to fuck her ass since we got married. She has tried a couple of other times but it didn’t happen yet.

I will be gone all weekend and she is staying home. Very likely that she meets up with B at least once. Time will tell!

After work Tuesday, my wife left for a quick workout at the gym before a full night of family activities. Shortly after leaving, she texted me saying that B reached out and wanted to play. She said she was going for a quick fuck, then gym, then come home for our family activities.

The next time I heard from her, she was texting from the gym and explaining how hard it was to focus on her workout while cum was leaking from her pussy. With a big smiley face. I then asked if she was going to be home in time to play with me before our evening events. She wasn’t planning on it but agreed to cut her gym workout short to help me out. However, by the time she got home, we only had about 20 minutes before we needed to be back out the door.

I was waiting in bed for her when she returned home. She quickly got undressed and wrapped her lips around my cock while I fingered her dripping pussy. Even though it had been well over an hour since he finished inside her, she was still very wet. As soon as I was hard, I rolled her onto her back and started fucking her while standing on the side of the bed. I needed to be efficient, so I just fucked her as hard and fast as I could. She was still turned on and came quickly. As she was nearing her second orgasm, I told her I was going to cum too. I looked at my watch and only ten minutes had transpired since she got home.

We both cleaned up quickly and got ready to head out the door. She didn’t have time to shower which meant she was “forced” to attend the planned potluck dinner and socialize with many friends while the cum from two guys was leaking from her. It’s a good thing there was a strong aroma of food at the potluck as I am sure she also smelled of sex throughout the event as well. I just smiled as she sat through the event looking completely innocent but being anything but innocent.

She needs to meet up with B one more time to tie for second place in “visits” with the same guy. She has met B 6 times and only two other guys have fucked her more. Her first long term friend fucked her 7 times before she moved on. The guy she nearly left me for, fucked her 11 times that I know of before that fell apart. We both agree that B will likely set a new record as long as he doesn’t do anything stupid.

He has a birthday coming up and my wife wants to let him fuck her ass as a birthday present. She has been suggesting that I help get her ready by fucking her ass soon since she hasn’t had a cock in her ass in over a year. If B pulls it off, he will be the first guy to fuck her ass since we got married. She has tried a couple of other times but it didn’t happen yet.

I will be gone all weekend and she is staying home. Very likely that she meets up with B at least once. Time will tell!
Where do you see her relationship with B going?

Where do you see her relationship with B going?
They are just friends with benefits. I don’t see any reason why that would change. Before they fucked the first time, my wife made sure that is all he was looking for. He was equally interested in not causing any trouble. They don’t do anything besides meet up for sex. She always leaves right after he finishes and comes home to me. (Except one time she hit the gym first)

I haven’t seen any indication that she wants anything more from him other that a good fuck from time to time. Even when I tell her to take her time, she is never gone long. They also don’t really talk other than asking when they want to hook up. She never met up with him this past weekend even though she had the entire weekend free.

She does have her eye on another guy at the gym and is looking for the right opening to express her interest. Who knows, once she finds a new conquest, things with B could be over.

From my perspective, he is my personal favorite of all of her friends. She lets him fuck her bare, she comes home all dripping wet and fucks me like crazy, and there is no drama. The only thing that ai would like is the opportunity to have a threesome where he and I take turns fucking my wife until she can’t take it anymore. He hasn’t shown the ability to cum multiple times and I don’t very often anymore. But the idea sure sounds fun.

They are just friends with benefits. I don’t see any reason why that would change. Before they fucked the first time, my wife made sure that is all he was looking for. He was equally interested in not causing any trouble. They don’t do anything besides meet up for sex. She always leaves right after he finishes and comes home to me. (Except one time she hit the gym first)

I haven’t seen any indication that she wants anything more from him other that a good fuck from time to time. Even when I tell her to take her time, she is never gone long. They also don’t really talk other than asking when they want to hook up. She never met up with him this past weekend even though she had the entire weekend free.

She does have her eye on another guy at the gym and is looking for the right opening to express her interest. Who knows, once she finds a new conquest, things with B could be over.

From my perspective, he is my personal favorite of all of her friends. She lets him fuck her bare, she comes home all dripping wet and fucks me like crazy, and there is no drama. The only thing that ai would like is the opportunity to have a threesome where he and I take turns fucking my wife until she can’t take it anymore. He hasn’t shown the ability to cum multiple times and I don’t very often anymore. But the idea sure sounds fun.
Sounds like maybe a gang bang is a fantasy to fulfill?

One week after her first, and only foursome, we travelled to St Louis for a weekend away to celebrate my birthday. It is about a five hour drive to get there from our house. My wife asked what I wanted for a birthday present. I told her it would be great to see her get fucked again by another guy and then join in. She agreed and started searching AFF for guys located around STL who looked inviting. Over the five hour trip, she talked with several different guys and eventually agreed to meet one guy for drinks and see if there was a desire to play.

After we checked into our suite, we headed to a local sports bar to meet up with this guy. We arrived early and had a few drinks before he arrived. My wife and I were sitting together on one side of the booth and our friend sat across from us. For the next hour or so, we enjoyed dinner, drinks, and each other's company. It was a bit loud in the bar so conversation was a little difficult, but we did get to know him pretty well. He was a single guy in his late 30s who had recently moved to STL. He used AFF to find action from time to time but said it had only been marginally successful for him. I would say that is probably a general statement about AFF. The ladies can pretty much log in and find plenty of options for action. Guys, unless they are absolute studs, may find it a bit more of a challenge.

At one point, the guy went to the restroom which gave me the opportunity to ask my wife if she wanted to fuck him. She said she would like to take him back to our room if I was okay with it. I agreed. (Why wouldn't I?). When he returned to the table, she invited him back to our room. He smiled and agreed to follow us to our hotel.

When we got to the room, my wife led him to the bedroom and I sat down in the living room to watch some TV while they got started. While, I couldn't directly see them play, I could hear them fucking and caught a few glimpses of them playing in a mirror. Over the next 40 minutes or so, they fucked and sucked each other in a variety of ways. I know she took time to suck his dick and he fucked her married pussy. He also loved sucking on her large 38DDD tits while sliding in and out of her pussy. He wasn't huge, but was slightly above average and he pounded her hard and fast which is her favorite. Eventually, he filled up the condom while buried in her pussy. I never got the invite to join them, but was very happy to listen to her cumming multiple times as she pleasured him. Once he came, he got dressed pretty quickly, thanked us both, and left. Once he left, My wife took my already hard cock in her mouth for a few minutes before inviting me to fuck her hard doggystyle. This is her favorite position, but also hard for me to last very long. (Especially after nearly an hour of listening to her fuck, moan, and cum on another man's cock). Despite my excitement, I managed to pound her hard for another twenty minutes or so, giving her several more orgasms before filling her pussy up.

I'm usually a one orgasm per night type of guy. I am 10 years older than my wife, and my stamina is slowing down. However, I was still wound up after the evening events and stayed hard after cumming. I kept fucking my wife slowly and sliding in and out of her cum filled pussy. It was so sloppy and wet. Even in my post orgasm desensitized stated, it felt amazing. After catching my breath while slowly fucking her, I got back to an increased pace. I was soon pounding her soaking snatch as hard as I could muster. My balls were dripping with cum as they slapped against her. We eventually switched to her riding me and slamming her pussy down on me as she rolled her hips. When she gets into a rythym riding me, there is little I can do to stop from filling her again. As I came a second time, she rolled off of me as a large puddle of our mixed juices slid down my cock and onto my belly.

At that point, we were both exhausted and soon fell asleep in each other's arms. The rest of the weekend was a sexfest, but just the two of us. She drained my balls several more times and never wasted a boner regardless of when it happened. We need more weekends like that!
38DDD? I _know_ I'm not the only person here who would love to get ANY kind of view of them! ;)

Sounds like maybe a gang bang is a fantasy to fulfill?
My wife and I have had a couple of times where I was present and played with her along with another guy. There was one time where she played with me and two other guys at the same time. That’s the closest she has come to a gangbang. Though she would like to visit a sex club sometime and see how many guys she can please.

What is most important in my fantasy is the opportunity to fuck her immediately after another guy came inside her. Her current fuckbuddy fills her up and sends her home, but there is 15-20 minutes of delay there. I want to slide in moments after he finishes spurting inside my wife. I have also never seen a guy fill my wife with cum. I have heard many stories and just want to see it on person. I have asked for this as a birthday present for a few years. Just waiting for it to happen. Something tells me that if both guys enjoy the situation, by the time one of us cums, the other person will be ready to go again. My wife can just enjoy an endless stream of hard cock and guys continuing to fill her up with cum. Unfortunately, my wife prefers to play with one guy at a time and while she won’t admit it, she has more fun when I am not there.

38DDD? I _know_ I'm not the only person here who would love to get ANY kind of view of them! ;)
Since you asked nicely, here are a couple pictures showing my wife’s boobs. I generally don’t post pics. I don’t have many and only a few I have permission to share. But here you go. Enjoy!

Attachments

• Hotwife boobs closeup.JPG
    Hotwife boobs closeup.JPG
    188.6 KB · Views: 106
  • Hotwife in FTL.JPG
    Hotwife in FTL.JPG
    56.7 KB · Views: 107
  • Sexy hotwife boobs.JPG
    Sexy hotwife boobs.JPG
    331.1 KB · Views: 107
My sexy hotwife got a text from B this morning around 6am letting her know his door was unlocked if she wanted to come over. She woke up around 8am and got his message. She asked me if she should go over. I told her there is no better way to wake up than to have a woman in your bed looking for some action. She sent a message back and he replied a short time later letting her know he was still up for some fun. She left around 8:30am for his place. I got up and worked in the garage until around 9:30am when she let me know she was on her way home. (And…she was dripping wet.).

I.finished up a few things in the garage and went to shower before she got home. I was showered and relaxing in bed when she returned home. She walked into the bedroom where I was waiting naked with a raging boner. She quickly stripped down and bent over the bed to suck my cock. I told her to swing her ass around so we could 69. I darted my tongue all over and inside her sopping pussy. I took my time licking her lips and sucking her clit. I could definitely taste the mixture of her juices and his cum. Meanwhile, my wife was vigorously bobbing up and down on my cock with her mouth.

After a few minutes, she climbed on top and rode me for a very long time. She came a couple of times and then started squirting all over my cock. I could hear her juices slurping around my cock and balls as I continued to pound her pussy. I could feel her juices running down my ass crack. It was all I could do to not cum. I eventually rolled her onto her back and pulled her over to the side of the bed and fucked her hard and fast. I was standing up pounding her while she laid on her back across the bed. I raised her legs up over my shoulders and took long hard strokes until she came again and squirted on me again. I finally picked up the pace and told her I was going to give her another creampie. She came again and begged me to shoot my load inside her.

After we both finished, we laid beside each other and caught our breath. Eventually, we got up and ran to the grocery store. After putting away the groceries, we decided a nap was in order. I was checking social media and she was reading a book while we laid in bed. I rolled over and asked if she wanted to play again. She said “ Are you ready to go?” I pulled down the coves and showed her I was more than ready. She climbed on top and rode me again to a few orgasms. I must have been a little dehydrated as my legs started cramping as I pounded her from underneath. We had to adjust positions and I resumed fucking her while standing at the edge of the bed. After cumming once already a few hours earlier, I had excellent stamina and fucked her as hard and fast as I could for nearly 40 minutes. My legs were starting to shake as I continued pounding her. She squirted again and was begging me to fill her up again. I did my best but wasn’t able to finish at the time. I was able to give her several orgasms and a few squirting orgasms. I told her we needed to take a break and I’d pick things up later.

I am trying to convince her to meet up with B again tonight. It is his birthday and he invited her out lot a local bar to celebrate his birthday. She had originally planned to give him her ass for a bday present but was planning for me to break her in again. She will need a few drinks to loosen up to the idea. I guess we will see how it goes. I don’t think I can remember her having four loads of cum in her on the same day before. Could today be the day? Or have I worn her out already?

Last edited:
My sexy wife met up with her regular friend again this past weekend. Friday and Saturday were both full days for our family, but by late Saturday afternoon things were slowing down. We both laid down for an afternoon nap. When I woke up, my wife explained that B had snapped her and wanted to meet up. It was around 7:30pm. He had snapped her while she was napping. She replied to him and started getting ready. She was all ready to go, but he never responded. Eventually, she took out her sexual frustration on me and I was happy to fill in. It was around 11pm by the time we finished up and fell asleep.

When I woke up Sunday morning, Amber was snapping B again. He had finally replied around midnight but my wife was sleeping again. He reached out again around 7am Sunday morning and wanted her to come over. It was after 8am by the time she got his message. I told her that she could drop me off at the gym and then go play with B for her workout. My sexy wife liked that idea.

A short time later, I was at the gym working out while my sexy wife met up with B. After nearly an hour, I received a text the my wife was on her way back to pick me up. I finished up my workout and left the gym just as my wife was driving up to the entrance. I climbed into the car and asked how her workout was. She smiled and told me it was excellent! I asked if she was wet and she let me know she was drenched. She also said that there was a huge wet spot on his sheets when she got up. I asked about their play and she said she started by sucking his cock, the climbed on top and rode him for quite a while. He rolled her over and fucked her missionary before cumming inside her and sending her on her way.

As soon as we got home, we went straight to the bedroom and stripped off all of our clothes. She laid down on our bed and spread her legs. I slid my fingers into her cum filled pussy and confirmed that she was exceptionally wet. She rolled onto her side and grabbed my cock and stroked it a few times before pulling me to her and wrapping her mouth around my shaft. I didn’t let her suck my cock very long before asking to slide inside her pussy. I fucked her from the side of the bed alternating between long slow strokes and hard fast strokes. She had several orgasms before asking me to fuck her from behind. She got on her hands and knees and I grabbed her hips and slid my rock hard cock inside her again. The mixture of her juices and B’s cum provided plenty of lubrication as I continued pounding her from behind. She eventually started fingerling herself as I fucked her. She had a couple more orgasms before asking me to fuck her as hard as I could and cum with her. I gradually picked up the pace and felt her pussy tightening as she reached another orgasm. She begged for my cum and told me to add my load to what B left in her pussy. That pushed me over the edge as we both convulsed in a simultaneous orgasm.

Once we recovered, we got on with our normal day. I wish every day could start this way. B has now reached second place on the frequency list of her extramarital friends. He has now fucked hear 8 times and the record is 11. She tells me that record is going down. At the rate they are meeting, he will reset the record within the next month.

My wife also told me on Saturday that there is a hotel takeover event coming up in a few months that she would like to attend. It is a two day/two night event for couples and bulls. She said she plans to book as soon as it opens up for reservations. She then asked me what I would say if she gave me the green light to play with other women as long as I wear a condom. I told her I would be okay with that and that me playing with others has never been a requirement. I also told her that I would only be interested if she is 100% onboard and comfortable. I did ask what drove her to even make that comment. She said that she appreciates the freedom to play and wants me to experience it too. Who knows if she will change her mind, but interesting development regardless.

She has also expressed some curiosity in playing with another woman so she is definitely expanding her sexual horizons. What a ride!

Just a quick update. My wife met up with her newest friend again this afternoon. He wanted a quick fuck after work and she was happy to oblige.

She was gone about an hour and I was waiting in the bedroom when she returned home. She quickly stripped off her clothes, climbed on top, and slowly slid her cum filled pussy down my rock hard cock. She rode me for a bit, then asked me to fuck her doggystlye. Pretty much the recipe for making both of us cum.

After my wife drained me, she got dressed and went to the gym. Great start to the weekend!

We are planning to get a hotel room on Sunday and she plans to invite her friend over for some more fun.

Just a quick update. My wife met up with her newest friend again this afternoon. He wanted a quick fuck after work and she was happy to oblige.

She was gone about an hour and I was waiting in the bedroom when she returned home. She quickly stripped off her clothes, climbed on top, and slowly slid her cum filled pussy down my rock hard cock. She rode me for a bit, then asked me to fuck her doggystlye. Pretty much the recipe for making both of us cum.

After my wife drained me, she got dressed and went to the gym. Great start to the weekend!

We are planning to get a hotel room on Sunday and she plans to invite her friend over for some more fun.
How’d that go?

Reactions: btweets
My wife tried very hard to have a ton of fun in the hotel room, but it didn’t work out very well. She invited her regular friend over, but he had a very busy weekend and didn’t make it out to see her. She then invited an old friend over that she hasn’t met up with for a couple of years. He did come over, but didn’t bring condoms so she just jacked him off and he fingered her. She did squirt all over the bed, but didn’t get any penetration

I then fucked her but didn’t want to finish as I wanted her to keep trying to get her newest friend over. I gambled while she has played with her old friend. My wife wanted more, so she called up another old friend and invited him to meet. He came over and gave her a massage, ate her pussy and tried to fuck her, but couldn’t stay hard. This guy is very shy and has performance issues. They tried a few times, but he couldn’t perform with the condom on and she is only playing bare with her newest friend and I which is true to her agreement. She did get a short round of penetration with this guy, but nothing earth shattering. I then came back and fucked her again, but didn’t finish as we were still holding out hope that she would meet up with her newest friend.

See went for dinner and then she gambled for a while. Then we went back to the room, had a great fuck session and then fell asleep. At the end of the day, she played with three guys, made two cum, and had a nice massage. Not a bad run, but not what she was hoping for either.

It was a busy week at home, so was a slow week on the hotwifing front. However last night while I was at a meeting, my wife sent a snap to let me know she was going to meet B. I told her to have fun. She was gone for about an hour and we both returned home about the same time.

She let me know that she started by giving B a blowjob, then she rode him for a while. She then rolled onto her belly and he took her from behind. At one point, he tried fucking her ass and nearly got it done. Unfortunately, she didn’t take lube and it was too dry. He eventually went back to pounding her pussy before cumming deep inside. He then sent her home to me.

As usual, she came to the bedroom and stripped down. She grabbed my cock while I fingered her cum filled pussy. As soon as I was hard, she climbed on top and rode me until she came. She then asked me to fuck her doggy. I rolled her over and entered her from behind. Her pussy was burping as I rammed into her. She had another orgasm and some of his cum squeezed out and dripped onto the sheets. I then started picking up the pace and told her I was going to cum. She said it felt so good and not to stop. It had been a week since I came and I exploded hard inside her. We laid on the bed watching football until we fell asleep.

I see a lot of questions on how to get your wife or gf to play with others. I don't have a one size fits all solution, but can share how my sexy wife and I got here.

The Background:
For us, a critical element was a very sexual lady from day one. When I first met my wife, she was in her early twenties and she had spent the previous few years spreading her sexual wings. I was ten years her senior and had recently escaped from a bad marriage. I was not looking for any serious relationship but my future wife had other ideas. From the first time we met, she knew she wanted to marry me. After playing around with plenty of men, she was ready to settle down and I was a very safe option. I was well established in my career, financially secure, and certainly not a player. In spite of all of that boring stuff, I was a pervert and very sexual myself. I loved the fact that she was young but very experienced in the bedroom. We married after a couple years dating and over the next ten years, we had three kids.

As the years progressed, and life changed, I sensed my wife become frustrated with her freedom in many ways. I have become more of a homebody and she still enjoyed going out with friends. She didn't like me staying at home, but eventually found a nice circle of friends who enjoyed going out with her. I would occasionally join them, but usually let her do her own thing. Looking back, I can see where there were many opportunities for her to satisfy her sexual need for variety on those nights out, yet I have no actual proof that anything ever happened. Early in our marriage, I was jealous at times, but that mellowed over the years. We talked on many occasions about opening up our marriage. While she was very interested in variety herself, she didn't want me playing with other women. Of all the stages, this one took the longest to work through. She knew she wanted to play. we have a great sex lifestyle, but she wanted/needed variety like she had before we met. She also likes to be fucked hard and tossed around a bit by her lovers. That isn't my style, though I have found a bit more aggressive nature over time and can clearly see that she likes it!

The Big Defining Moment:
I don't remember exactly when the first opportunity presented itself, but it must have been in mid to late 2016. She would go out with friends a few times per month. Most of the time, it was a spur of the moment decision and she would email or text me at work letting me know she was going out. I never had a problem with it because I could relax at home with the kids. They were all old enough at this time that they could entertain themselves.

Everything was normal until the next morning. As we got up and moving, my sexy wife asked me if the option to play outside of marriage was still on the table. I told her it was and her response was if it had to be both ways. We discussed further in great detail. One of my first questions was "What caused this topic to come up today?" Of course I knew she went out and I assumed she had met someone interesting. I learned that she had run into some coworkers and a guy she has lusted after was clearly interested in her too. They both flirted openly but she was afraid to follow through because it had been so long since we last talked about playing with others. While we had discussed many times over the years, we never settled on a green light or laid out basic groundrules.

Over the next several days, we continued to discuss everything around playing with others. I also did extensive research online to better understand the hotwifing dynamic. We agreed that she could play with others and I would remain faithful to her. My main expectation was that she would need to meet all my sexual needs for this to work. The minute she put another man first or left me hanging because she played elsewhere, we would either need to end her play or renegotiate our arrangement.

With this green light, she tried to land this guy but it wasn't meant to be and she never had another chance. However, we did learn that I could handle another man pursuing her and her showing interest in another man without too much jealousy. We learned that open communication was the key as my concerns usually grew when I was left to my own imagination to guess what was going on.

The Rules:
As I mentioned above, once I agreed she could play with others, I spent many hours reading about other's experiences and the lessons they learned. This helped me understand what I was comfortable with and where my hard stops resided. My wife and I had numerous conversations about rules, guidelines, and expectations and quickly learned that we felt differently about a lot of things. One of the major hang ups was who could be considered for play. Much of the research I had done said to stay away from friends and coworkers. Just too much risk in the secret getting out if things went bad. However, my wife said she wouldn't be comfortable playing with a stranger and that there had to be a connection for her to feel comfortable. We also talked extensively about my involvement. My wife had tried a threesome once before we met and said in was more like alternating between both guys than actually having sex with both at the same time. As a result, she preferred to focus on one guy at a time which meant that I would be at home waiting to please her and get mine after she finished playing with someone else. We also both agreed that safe play was required for all activities. And open, honest communication was required at all times. She had full discretion on who she slept with, but would do her best to run it past me prior to sealing the deal. The most important rule was that we would fully experience this one time and then discuss how it went for both parties. If either of us didn't like it, we would not hold a grudge and would return to the vanilla lifestyle. It was critical to my wife that I would not hold this over her if it went badly.

The Evolution:
Over the next year, there wasn't much progress. She continued to go out but wasn't just looking for any guy. She wanted someone different than me. I am pretty average in all ways, so if she was going to play, it was going to be with a tall, dark, and handsome type. Especially to pop her hotwife cherry. There were a few closer calls but nothing ever lined up to where it happened. Each near miss was an opportunity to learn and for us to talk more. It was a long arduous process as I would sit at home each of her nights out with a raging boner wondering if tonight would be the night.

Finally Sealing The Deal:
Throughout the summer of 2018, she regularly met up with coworkers after work and on the weekends. We even hosted a few parties at our house. While nothing happened, that I know of, there was always plenty of flirting. I was pretty sure I had an idea who might be her first as one coworker made sure to attend all of the get together when my wife was there. My wife told me I was wrong and that they were just friends. Even when she came home at 5am one morning and told me they sat in the car talking all night. Hmmm?

Eventually, another candidate emerged out of nowhere and my wife seemed committed to making it happen. It was another coworker, but in her same department that started joining their work outings. I wouldn't have pegged him as her type, but he was a tall and solid built man. He wasn't clean shaven, and was about 5 years younger than her. I don't think he was on her radar screen until he started flirting heavily with her one night after consuming plenty of alcohol. We talked the next day, and she agreed that she was finally going to seal the deal. There were some logistical issues to work through. While he was in his late twenties, he still lived with his family. It was a cultural thing. One of his attractions was a heavy foreign accent. It took a couple of weeks to arrange everything. He was going to get a room at a nearby hotel and they could go there after the normal work outing and drinks. It was a great plan in theory, but we learned that letting a guy think long and hard about fucking a married coworker can cause some feelings of buyers remorse. They did end up getting together, but he was so nervous about what was going to happen, he drank too much and had trouble performing. When it was all said and done, they did fuck briefly, but between the alcohol and use of a condom, he wasn't able to stay hard. They did kiss and play for a while in other ways, but she did not get the vigorous fucking she was looking for. She did say he was longer and thicker than me, but it didn't last long enough to satisfy her. If I remember correctly, he did finger her to orgasm and then jacked off on her chest and belly. Then, they showered together and snuggled until he passed out. She left once he passed out and came home to jump my bones. And, I was happy to finish what he started. While not a full success, she did slide another man's cock into her married pussy and shared all the details with me. I think the failure helped me accept the first time without any jealousy. However, it was a bummer for my wife and delayed the true start of her hotwife journey.

If I get 100 views or a handful of commentts, I'll share more! Trust me when I say that this was just the beginning!
Good story, but WAAAYYYYYY to long for this forum. Give us Hotwives, save us the grand tour

It was a busy week at home, so was a slow week on the hotwifing front. However last night while I was at a meeting, my wife sent a snap to let me know she was going to meet B. I told her to have fun. She was gone for about an hour and we both returned home about the same time.

She let me know that she started by giving B a blowjob, then she rode him for a while. She then rolled onto her belly and he took her from behind. At one point, he tried fucking her ass and nearly got it done. Unfortunately, she didn’t take lube and it was too dry. He eventually went back to pounding her pussy before cumming deep inside. He then sent her home to me.

As usual, she came to the bedroom and stripped down. She grabbed my cock while I fingered her cum filled pussy. As soon as I was hard, she climbed on top and rode me until she came. She then asked me to fuck her doggy. I rolled her over and entered her from behind. Her pussy was burping as I rammed into her. She had another orgasm and some of his cum squeezed out and dripped onto the sheets. I then started picking up the pace and told her I was going to cum. She said it felt so good and not to stop. It had been a week since I came and I exploded hard inside her. We laid on the bed watching football until we fell asleep.
Do you think she’s losing interest in him yet?