Making a Hotwife!

In late October 2019, my wife and I went to a sex club in Ft. Lauderdale. We were taking a cruise and flew in a day early just to attend the club. It was a Halloween themed event so we both dressed up. My wife was dressed in a form fitting black jumpsuit and had the naughty cop apparel. My costume was much simpler, I was dressed in prison clothes and handcuffs. Our costumes were definitely aligned with our relationship. She is in charge and I am her prisoner. (Though I do enjoy my role!). We arrived at the club shortly after it opened and paid our fees and took a tour of the facility. Then we found some great seats near the dance floor and watched as more people arrived.

My wife was a bit nervous at first, but as we watched people on the dance floor, she relaxed. A couple of guys came up and talked to her but she didn't understand how to get the ball rolling. All she needed to say was "let's play!" And it would have been game on. Eventually, she got up and said she would be right back. I thought she was going to the restroom, but she took off in a different direction.

A few minutes later, she returns holding a guys hand and introduces us. She then tells me that she wants to go play with him, but that they want to go to the couples side. This meant I would be staying out front near the dance floor by myself. She was gone nearly an hour. My heart raced the entire time, but it did give me time to watch other dynamics in the club. I watched as several people engaged in oral sex and lots of groping. I know at least one other guy there really enjoyed watching his wife play. However, most people were there to find as much sex as possible.

After an hour, my sexy wife and her new friend came out from the back room. He shook my hand and thanked me for letting him play with my wife. She had a huge smile on her face. After he walked away, she explained that they found a private room on the couples side and as soon as the door closed, she was on her knees sucking his thick cock. After he was rock hard, she laid down and he licked her pussy before putting on a condom and fucking her hard and fast. They fucked in several positions and she came multiple times before he grunted and slid deep inside her pussy as he came. After they were both finished, they showered together, got dressed, and came back out to join me. He was a very polite man and he definitely enjoyed playing with my wife.

By this point, it was around midnight and the dance floor was pretty sparse. Most people were in the back fucking. I was hoping my wife would want to try the single side, but she was still a bit nervous. After watching several couples fuck out front, my wife took me back to the couples side for some play. There were no private rooms open, but we found an open spot on a long couch between some other couples. My wife would have preferred to just leave, but wanted me to experience the club too. We started just dry grinding, but soon I had her undies off and slid my cock inside her wet pussy. It was awesome fucking her in a room filled with other people. After fucking for a while, she said she would rather go back to our hotel so we could focus on each other. We left and finished our play at the hotel

The rest of our weeklong cruise, she said she wished we would have stayed longer and played with more guys. She is wanting another trip to go cock crazy, but COVID has killed all of our plans to get back. The next time we go, she plans to live on the single guy and see how many guys she can fuck. Her dream situation is a train where she can focus on one guy at a time, but where the next cock is ready and waiting. From what I can tell, she needs to attend a greedy girl night!

The next story is the first time she played with a former lover. Who wants to hear it?
Hello! I'd like to hear all about it and how it worked out. My wife had sex with her ex-husband for about a year after we married. It worked out well for us for a variety of reasons. He was a great lay for her, but not someone she could live with any longer. They were just done as a married couple.

Reactions: Bobby75
not going to lie, the amount of effort you put into writing all these stories, and remembering different locations, makes me think your some single dude, that wants to be a cuckold and have a wife, hence why you have no other pictures apart from your profile picture. that's just my two sense.

Sure not all women love exhibitionism, however, most women are fine with posting faceless pictures, because there is zero chance of their kids knowing or finding out, because it's a faceless photo. unless she's got obvious tattoos and even then, it's not like your using your real names or anything

not going to lie, the amount of effort you put into writing all these stories, and remembering different locations, makes me think your some single dude, that wants to be a cuckold and have a wife, hence why you have no other pictures apart from your profile picture. that's just my two sense.

Sure not all women love exhibitionism, however, most women are fine with posting faceless pictures, because there is zero chance of their kids knowing or finding out, because it's a faceless photo. unless she's got obvious tattoos and even then, it's not like your using your real names or anything
So the only real hotwives are exhibinionists who want lots of photos shared with online strangers? Whether you believe them or not, each of my stories are true. I chose to keep track of my wife's adventures on a spreadsheet along with dates and a few key details to help jog my memory. Otherwise, everything gets jumbled together. The intent of sharing was to help others who may be curious on how to get things started.

I will take it as a compliment that my wife's adventures are unbelievable. :). I can see why you need the title single!

So the only real hotwives are exhibinionists who want lots of photos shared with online strangers? Whether you believe them or not, each of my stories are true. I chose to keep track of my wife's adventures on a spreadsheet along with dates and a few key details to help jog my memory. Otherwise, everything gets jumbled together. The intent of sharing was to help others who may be curious on how to get things started.

I will take it as a compliment that my wife's adventures are unbelievable. :). I can see why you need the title single!
I agree with you that some hotwives don't share pictures or anything like that, some just chat for validation or what not, or how to get started in the lifestyle. If your stories are true then yeah it's a great read to know there are fun woman like that and husbands that like to share. Obviously is fun reading a story of an adventurous wife.

Keeping track of memories is memorable, since as people age people begin to forget the past. Not many people keep their love life this accurate with this much effort, I am sure you could see that. I appreciate your intent and your ability to share ways of how others can get into this lifestyle.

It's not that I didn't believe the story to be true, it's just didn't seem like you'd remember so much details about any particular event.

But, as a guy, it's better to say your single, if your looking to join females, since most females want a relationship with someone that isn't attached or cheating.

Without couples it's the opposite, there are more couples that want to find other couples, and with them it's better to say your attached.

I've been in the game long enough to know what people want and don't want. Some people enjoy dominance, some people enjoy dirty talk, some people enjoy taking it slow, it's all about catering to what people want and give exactly that to them. (if you want to build some sort of trust and relationship with them)

that's why it's important to fill out the profile so that guys can cater to the ideal that people have in their head.

some women are cum sluts and want to deepthroat, and slob all over daddy's cock, and be called a good girl.

some other women, want to be invited out for dinner, and be flirted with

others want to meet at a club for drinks.

but the biggest commonality that most women want, is a guy that isn't attached or is going to cause havoc in peoples lives, if he's caught cheating.

I agree with you that some hotwives don't share pictures or anything like that, some just chat for validation or what not, or how to get started in the lifestyle. If your stories are true then yeah it's a great read to know there are fun woman like that and husbands that like to share. Obviously is fun reading a story of an adventurous wife.

Keeping track of memories is memorable, since as people age people begin to forget the past. Not many people keep their love life this accurate with this much effort, I am sure you could see that. I appreciate your intent and your ability to share ways of how others can get into this lifestyle.

It's not that I didn't believe the story to be true, it's just didn't seem like you'd remember so much details about any particular event.

But, as a guy, it's better to say your single, if your looking to join females, since most females want a relationship with someone that isn't attached or cheating.

Without couples it's the opposite, there are more couples that want to find other couples, and with them it's better to say your attached.

I've been in the game long enough to know what people want and don't want. Some people enjoy dominance, some people enjoy dirty talk, some people enjoy taking it slow, it's all about catering to what people want and give exactly that to them. (if you want to build some sort of trust and relationship with them)

that's why it's important to fill out the profile so that guys can cater to the ideal that people have in their head.

some women are cum sluts and want to deepthroat, and slob all over daddy's cock, and be called a good girl.

some other women, want to be invited out for dinner, and be flirted with

others want to meet at a club for drinks.

but the biggest commonality that most women want, is a guy that isn't attached or is going to cause havoc in peoples lives, if he's caught cheating.
What my wife wants is pretty simple. She wants more sex and more variety than I can offer. She is ten years younger than me and has a much higher sex drive. After ten years of marriage, she started to get frustrated as she loves sex and our sex life was getting bland. It was causing plenty of trouble with the rest of our marriage.

While I can never be sure, I do think she may have strayed prior to gaining my support to be a hotwife. She has had plenty of opportunity to stray when going out with friends. I am a homebody and she is more social, at times. Throughout our marriage, she has gone out with friends and there have been several times where the most believable outcome would be that she strayed. I have no concrete evidence of this, just opportunity and possibility.

Even when we first started talking about variations of an open marriage, she was very uncomfortable with the idea. Mainly because she is very jealous, and wasn't comfortable with the idea of me playing with others. She also didn't think it was right that she plays and I don't. It took several years to work through that one issue, even after her agreeing that she wanted more. At first, she just said it was about more frequency. As she has gained experience in this lifestyle, she agreed that she enjoys the variety as well. She loves a well endowed man pounding her hard and fast. She also likes trying to deep throat a larger cock than I can offer.

You are absolutely correct that some women are looking for a single guy. That was a requirement for my wife when we started as well. However, it became very difficult to find single guys who met her criteria. Each of the first two guys she played with were single. Both were coworkers. Both played with her once that I know of. However the the guy who made her an official hotwife had been one of her regular weekend social friends and there were times where they could have fucked prior to when she had my support to play. I remember one morning where she came home at 5:30 am after "sitting in the car talking to him outside his apartment after the bars closed at 2am". While it is certainly possible that she told the truth, it is also possible that more happened. He knew both of us and had hung out at our place for several parties. Even when he did fuck my wife and make her an official hotwife, he didn't want me to know. He knew I was supportive of her play, but being a much younger guy, I guess he didn't understand that's I was excited for my wife. Had I not been on a plane, flying to another country for work, I bet he wouldn't have fucked her that night either.

Our first threesome and the first time I saw another man fuck my wife, it was by a guy who said he was single. In the end, he was not single and didn't get to play with my wife again. It did open up conversations between my wife and I about single vs married. Neither of us wanted to cause drama with others. However, if a guy is going to cheat, he will find an option. If it isn't my wife, it will be someone else's. The benefit of married men is that they are more likely to be discrete. My wife now prefers married men over single men. There are more quality ones available. There is also nothing more than sex with married men.

My wife hasn't played in over a year, but has recently talked about getting back into it. We quit going to the gym with COVID and she is working to get into shape so she feels more confident before getting naked in front of other men. I turn 50 in 2022 and want a return trip to Trapeze club for my birthday. I hope she will go to the single side this time and get pleasured by as many guys as she can handle. I would love to watch and join in what would best be described as a gang bang.

Outside of online forums, I only know of one other guy who allows his significant other to play. I haven't met him, but he has fucked my wife a few times and we have talked. He has let my wife take videos to share with me. He and I chatted a few times before COVID shut down play. At time point, I will add that story here a short well.

It is fairly important to make sure that your sexuality aligns and it makes sense as to why you think she would of stepped out on you, if she has such a high sex drive.

I would say if your wife wants an open marriage and is also jealous if you fuck others then it's a 1 way street lol. I think an open marriage is different compared to hotwifing or cuckolding, open marriage to me, means that both partners can play at will. I could see this being a huge issue, I would of left if she wanted an open relationship but didn't let me smash others lmao hello?

Cucking women is the best feeling ever though all you have to do is give the perception that you aren't interested in sex, and they think you've cheated on them or something of that nature. it's super funny. Woman go crazy for a dick that has multiple riders on it. if your seeing a woman, and she knows your fucking someone else, they will almost always give you anal or deepthroat or what ever kinky thing you want just too keep you.

Younger guys don't want to start shit with the hubby I can see why that co-worker was hesitant to fuck your wife even after you left town, but I am sure he enjoyed his time with her. Cheating married men have a strong incentive not to tell anyone that is true, which has it's benefits and drawbacks. The benefit being, that he won't ever tell others. however, the downside is. he's got a partner that will try to make sure the guy remains faithful so there is a higher chance of being caught.

Personally I think it's worse to be with someone attached that is cheating, because people get murdered for that shit, especially if your in like south cal, texas, or florida, in some cultures, you don't mess with someone's wife, personally i'd be careful. but if we're talking about places that are cucked out. then yeah cheating spouse isn't that much of an issue at all.

this lifestyle isn't talked about often in daily conversation, that being said it's hard to find someone that you personally know that is also into this lifestyle, but once you've fucked a few people near you, you realize quite a bit of people are kinky.

It is fairly important to make sure that your sexuality aligns and it makes sense as to why you think she would of stepped out on you, if she has such a high sex drive.

I would say if your wife wants an open marriage and is also jealous if you fuck others then it's a 1 way street lol. I think an open marriage is different compared to hotwifing or cuckolding, open marriage to me, means that both partners can play at will. I could see this being a huge issue, I would of left if she wanted an open relationship but didn't let me smash others lmao hello?

Cucking women is the best feeling ever though all you have to do is give the perception that you aren't interested in sex, and they think you've cheated on them or something of that nature. it's super funny. Woman go crazy for a dick that has multiple riders on it. if your seeing a woman, and she knows your fucking someone else, they will almost always give you anal or deepthroat or what ever kinky thing you want just too keep you.

Younger guys don't want to start shit with the hubby I can see why that co-worker was hesitant to fuck your wife even after you left town, but I am sure he enjoyed his time with her. Cheating married men have a strong incentive not to tell anyone that is true, which has it's benefits and drawbacks. The benefit being, that he won't ever tell others. however, the downside is. he's got a partner that will try to make sure the guy remains faithful so there is a higher chance of being caught.

Personally I think it's worse to be with someone attached that is cheating, because people get murdered for that shit, especially if your in like south cal, texas, or florida, in some cultures, you don't mess with someone's wife, personally i'd be careful. but if we're talking about places that are cucked out. then yeah cheating spouse isn't that much of an issue at all.

this lifestyle isn't talked about often in daily conversation, that being said it's hard to find someone that you personally know that is also into this lifestyle, but once you've fucked a few people near you, you realize quite a bit of people are kinky.
We are definitely sexually compatible, but also different ages. We have gotten along far better in all areas of our marriage since she began playing with my full support. Whether she cheated or not doesn't matter to me. It also doesn't matter to me whether we ever have an open marriage or a hotwife/stag. I am certainly not into any denial or humiliation. She provides me with everything I need sexually and more which means there is no need for another woman for me to be fully satisfied. Should my wife ever be comfortable with involving another woman, the variety would be a turn on but nobody will ever satisfy me like my wife does. She is a sex kitten!

As for location, we live in the Midwest. She is very careful with her partners and very discrete. I don't think murder is likely should she ever get caught, but might be some public embarrassment depending on who found out. It would likely just mean her friend would be in hot water with their significant other. However, her most recent playmate was in an open relationship so there were no problems there.

Last edited:
Reactions: btweets
It has been a while, but I wanted to share the next experience my wife had in her hotwife journey. We had just returned from a trip to the Tapeze club in Fort Lauderdale and a week long cruise in the fall of 2019. Fall/winter is always a busy time for us as we have several children who are actively involved in travel sports. However, we always worked to find time for play, whenever possible. When I met my wife, she lived about an hour away. As we started dating, I learned that she had another local guy that was very interested in her. I never worried about him because if she wanted him, she could certainly have had him. Over time, I learned that he was more of a booty call for her. He wasn't relationship material, but I later learned that he has a big dick.

Early in our relationship, he tried to win her over every chance he had. She always chose me over him, but if we ever had a falling out, he was there to pick up the pieces. One time, during a breakup, she let him take a bunch of pictures of her scantily scald to fully nude. She shared all of those photos with me when we got back together and was honest in how they happened. I guess that foreshadowed what was to come. If my wife needed more than I could give, she could get it elsewhere.

After we got married and had kids, this guy gave up his pursuit, but stayed friends with my wife through social media. There was one time fairly early in our marriage where she went out with friends and she included him in that group. I caught her in that lie, and it caused some grief between us. She claims they didn't fuck, but the opportunity was definitely there, and I have no way to confirm or deny anything happened. That was back I need 2007 or 2008 and as far as I knew, she hadn't seen him again.

In November of 2019, my wife told me that he had commented on her vacation photos on a social media app. She wanted to know what I thought about her playing with him again. She told me that he made it clear that her being marrried was not a problem, We knew our oldest son had a sporting event in his town in a few weeks and decided that she would go down the night before to have drinks with friends. At least that is the story we told the kids. She stayed the night and met us the next morning at the sporting event.

In reality, the only friend she met was her ex lover. After getting dolled up, she made the one hour drive straight to his house. They had a few drinks and caught up on life before she made it clear to him that she wanted more than small talk. Once she made the first move, he jumped at the chance to fuck her again. They quickly moved to his bedroom and were trying to get it going. He had a young dog who didn't understand what was going on and was apparently jealous at the attention my wife was getting. The dog ended up cock blocking this guy.

After a failed round one, they put on swimsuits and moved out to his hot tub for more drinks and groping. They eventfully went back inside and tried again but shut the door with the dog outside. It was mid evening and the dog was very unhappy being left out. He kept barking and successfully shut down round two by barking enough that my wife's friend was worried the neighbors were going to be upset.

The plan then shifted to waiting until the dog went to bed before trying for a third time. So it was more drinks small talk, and light groping. In the end, nothing much ever materialized. The dog wasn't going to bed with a stranger in the house and caused enough of a distraction that her friend couldn't stay hard with a condom. He attempted to fuck her bare at one point, but she wasn't having any of that. After hours of trying, they just fell asleep. She did say that the dog kept an eye on them all night and that she barely slept.

I asked if they tried again in the morning. She said she was too tired because the dog kept them up all night. He has continued to convince her to try again, but she hasn't been even remotely interested. She didn't share a lot of details beyond the dog struggles.

The moral of the story I see that not every date is a success! We don't have any pets so I had no idea how good a dog could be at cock blocking.

At this point, COVID is just a few months away. My sexy wife has a few more encounters before everything shuts down. She has yet to play after COVID, but is back to the gym and is gaining more body confidence each day. We have a couple of warm weather trips planned for March and April which is motivating her. She also admitted that she wants to start playing again.

She recently asked me if I would let another guy lick her pussy while I fuck her doggystyle. I told her I would have no problem with that, but think it might be hard to find a guy willing to do that. I than volunteered that I would be willing to lick her pussy while another guy fucked her. She smiled and said "That works too!" I told her I would love a closeup view of a hard cock sliding into her wet pussy.

She has several guys just waiting for a chance to fuck her. As soon as she is ready, we will be making more memories to share. Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year all you "kinky fuckers"!

Last edited:

Keep going. Those of us who have been there don't need pictures to experience or visualize what is taking place. Anyone married to a hotwife knows what happens as the marriage matures and the hotwife finds her rhythm. You two are finding the sweet spot!

After a failed attempt to meet up with her ex in December 2019, my sexy wife was on the prowl for someone else to scratch her itch properly. Less than a week later, she met up with another new friend. He was someone she met online, but we ended up having a lot of common interests as he is very involved in the same sport our kids are play. He had recently moved to the area and was looking for action. The common sports interest just helped grease the skids

After chatting for a few days, my wife made arrangements to meet this guy at his apartment for some play. It was early afternoon during the work week. My wife didn't have a lot of time as our evenings are always full of various kids activities. Once he opened the door, she gave him a big kiss and hug to break the ice. From there, they chatted briefly before getting down to business. They were both excited enough that they never even left the living room and he quickly bent her over the couch and slid inside her hot and juicy pussy. There wasn't much variety, but he fucked her hard and fast and gave her a couple nice orgasms before plunging deep inside of her and filling the condom with his seed.

I do know that they considered just fucking bare since he was unable to have kids and neither is my wife. However, they both opted for safety this time and then life got in the way and they never met again. My wife never seemed to care which is a pretty good sign than he didn't rock her world. She enjoys the variety, but if they don't provide something special that she can't get at home, it isn't usually one and done for her. Ironically, two years later, he and I are now good friends and have never mentioned that he fucked my wife. :)

Since it has been a while, I will share a couple of my wife's adventures. Over the holidays in late 2019, my wife stayed in contact with one of the gentlemen that she had met on her hotel weekend sexfest. As they chatted, he let her know that he would be traveling nearby our house and could stop in on his way through for some action if she was available. As luck would have it, the kids all were back in school one day before my wife and I had to return to work after the new year.

My wife decided that I should "run some errands" and give her some privacy. I agreed and she let her fwb know that she could host and that she would love to see him again. We got the kids off to school and I left to run my errands late morning. He showed up around lunchtime and enjoyed a nooner with my wife. We have a guest bedroom with a king size bed that is perfect for entertaining.

She met him at the door and led him straight to the guest bedroom. They quickly stripped each other's clothes off. Given he was on lunch break, they didn't mess around and this was a fast and furious fuck. She was happy to suck his cock to get him nice and ready. Then he donned a condom and was ready for action. Even with the time constraint, he pounded my wife's sweet pussy for nearly 40 minutes. She told me that they started with her on her back and him standing at the edge of the bed so he could fuck her hard and fast. Just the way she likes it. At one point, she took over and rode him. She likes to control the pace and tease a little. He also rolled her over and fucked her doggystyle She loves it when a guys balls are slapping her clit and she really enjoyed his large nuts bouncing off her clit. Doggystyle is her favorite way to finish and this guy didn't disappoint.

After he came, he quickly dressed and got back on the road. As soon as he left, my wife asked me to come home and provide more pleasure. I made sure I wasn't too far from home so I could reclaim my wife as soon as possible. Within 15 minutes, I was back home. She was still in bed, playing with herself and the bedroom had a strong smell of sex. I quickly stripped down and dove between her legs. Her pussy lips were red and puffy and she was still super wet. Despite the hint of condom, I loved licking all over her sweet hole and darting my tongue as deep inside as possible.

After a few minutes, she pulled me up and slid my cock inside her. While silky seconds is my absolute favorite, I can also feel a difference when my wife has been well fucked even with a condom. She isn't as tight, is always extra wet, and feels warmer than normal. I don't know why, but it feels amazing. As a result, I rarely last very long when reclaiming my wife. Fortunately, she is already worked up so she also cums quickly. I like to pound her extra hard after she has been fucked by another man. She likes that as well. Within a few minutes, I was flooding her pussy with my cum. She loves feeling my cock spasm when I cum and that brought her to another orgasm. She had a huge smile on her face and took great pride in satisfying two men. I'm certain that she wouldn't have hesitated to take on another guy, had one been available.

Since there wasn't another cock for her, she went back to the master bathroom and showered. We then went out for a late lunch. We kept smiling and winking at each other as we ate lunch. To everyone else, we looked like a normal vanilla couple enjoying lunch. Not a kinky stag and his horny hotwife who just cleaned up after fucking two guys.

I only have a handful of adventures left to share so hopefully my sexy wife gets back to playing soon. She does have a girls trip planned in a few months to a Caribbean destination. She is getting in shape and said she is looking forward to being a naughty wife. I asked her what she was going to tell her girlfriends when she leaves to play with another man. Her response was that they would likely not be too shocked that she fucks around and winked at me. She doesn't care if they think she is cheating on me. :)

I haven’t posted in a few months, but wanted to provide the latest on my sexy hot wife’s journey.

There have been a couple of developments since my last update.

First, she did take her girls trip and she did flirt heavily while on the trip and had the opportunity to play, but chose not to. She said it was fun flirting, but she didn’t feel the need to follow through. I was encouraged by her flirting but was also surprised she didn’t follow through. I began to wonder if Covid had ended her desire to sleep with other men.

Second, this past weekend we took a trip to Chicago since it has been so long since the two of us had a getaway. The main goal was to relax and have some crazy sex. As the date got closer, I threw out the idea of her meeting someone to play with and she didn’t say no. At that point, we reactivated our AFF membership. I started searching for options in the area where we were going to stay. It didn’t take long and she had an extensive list of men chatting her up. She selected one sexy guy that she wanted to get to know better. He knew it would be both of us traveling and talked to both of us. We had a suite booked, so I could be in the other room if my wife wanted me near but not in the bedroom. As my wife chatted with him, she told me the he wanted to play one on one. She wanted to make sure I was okay with that. I most certainly was. It has been nearly two years since my wife played and I couldn’t wait for her to get started again.

We arrived at the hotel mid afternoon and she had made arrangements for him to meet us at the hotel bar around 5:30. He arrived on time and recognized my wife from her photos. He was taller and much more fit than me, and was friendly, but shy. We each got a drink and made some small talk for about 30 minutes. There were a few quiet moments as we all tried to figure out what to do next. I finally asked my wife if she wanted another drink or what she wanted to do.

She looked at her new friend and asked if he wanted to join her upstairs. He quickly agreed. I told them that I would stay in the bar and have a couple of drinks. If they decided they wanted me to join, just send me a text. As they walked to the elevator, I made my way from our table in the corner up to the bar and took a seat. In was shortly after 6pm when I looked at my watch. I ordered another beer and started watching the basketball game.

Then my phone buzzed. It was a message from my sexy wife. Her new friend forgot his protection in the car and needed to go get it. She was wondering if he was going to come back. Fortunately, our room was on the side where the parking lot was located so she could see if he stated or not. He did grab his condoms and was soon coming back. My wife said “Bye, talk to you later, love you!” That was the last I heard from her for nearly an hour. The next message was that he was showering and my wife would let me know when he leaves. I asked if she had a good time and she said “Oh yeah!” I then asked if she saved some energy for me? “Don’t I always?” was her reply.

About ten minutes passed and she said he had left and she wanted me to come up to the room. I finished my beer and headed to our room. As I walked into the room, she was laying naked on the bed with her legs spread. I immediately dove between her legs and started licking her pussy. It was still puffy from an hour of good hard pounding. And it tasted so good! As I licked her pussy, she explained that her friend was much more talkative once they headed to the room. He kept complimenting her and she could tell he was ready to go. They quickly got naked and he got right to business. He donned a condom and laid her on her back on the edge of the bed. She was so wet, lube wasn’t needed. However, he was nearly 8” and pretty thick, so he took his time working all his length inside my sexy wife. Once she was accustomed to his size, he began pounding her hard and with nice long strokes. I didn’t get a lot of details, but she told me that she fucked her on the edge of the bed, doggystyle, and missionary. She also told me that he didn’t lose his erection after his first orgasm. He just changed condoms and kept right on going. She was very impressed that he needed zero recovery time. She said that they fucked hard and fast for nearly an hour straight. She told me they were both sweating hard which is the main reason he needed to shower. As she finished her dp story, she pulled me up and said she wanted my cock.

I stood up at the edge of the bed and slid inside of her. She was still wet and her pussy was so warm and snug even though he was much larger than me. I then fucked my wife on the edge of the bed, then she wanted doggy. She then flipped over and pushed me back off the bed and got on her knees. She took my cock in her mouth and swirled her tongue over my head and shaft as she cupped my balls. She kept teasing my sack and ass while bobbing up and down on my cock. I then pulled her up, spun her around and bent her over the edge of the bed. I fucked her as hard and as fast as I could and she quickly started shaking as she reached another orgasm. She then pushed my on the bed and climbed on top so she could take control again. She rode me to a few more orgasm and squirted all over my cock. She then wanted me to finish doggystyle and was begging me to cum deep inside her pussy. I was happy to give her everything she wanted and was soon blowing my load as deep as possible.

We then showered up and found a nice bit to eat as we recounted the events of the evening. She was all smiles and thanked me for suggesting this. It was a win for all involved. She now has his phone number and he said he would travel to our area if she wanted to meet again. :) She aims to please!

I am thrilled that she played again after nearly two years off. As we drove home, she was texting a couple of local options. It appears I have awoken the sexual beast I love so much. I still need to share her last few adventures from a couple years back, but hope to have other new stories to share soon! They are more fun to write shortly after they happen.

It’s going to be a great Friday night! After work, my sexy wife headed to the gym for a workout and I took an afternoon nap after a very busy week. When I woke up, I had a Snapchat message from my wife. “I am going to A’s house”. I replied that it isn’t nice to tease. She then let me know that she is working on it and plans to bring me home a creampie. A is a friend my wife has known for over three years. They met through mutual friends and have flirted for years but it has never gone any further.

Over the past month, their online flirting has ramped up and I have sensed it was just a matter of time. About 30 minutes ago, my wife let me know she was going over to his place for some fun. I haven’t met this guy, but based upon his friend group, and the amount of time my wife has invested in getting into his pants, he must be a good guy

Before she left, she told me that he is very shy and wants to take things slow but that he really wants to lick her pussy. I am confident that once things get started, he will want more than just tasting her pussy. He is going to want to feel it wrapped tightly around his cock and she is going to need a good hard dick once she gets started.

So now I am sitting in front of the TV watching a movie while my wife hopefully gets a good hard fucking. Time will tell if she can convince this shy guy to fuck her bare and fill her up. He hasn’t been with another woman in over a year so she is definitely going to wear him out!

I will keep you posted!

After about two hours, my wife texted that she was on her way home and that I had some work to do. She arrived home about 30 minutes later and came to our room. As she stripped naked she explained that things didn’t go as well as she had hoped. Her new friend was super shy and while he did lick her pussy and give her a massage, he was too nervous to perform. She was able to get him hard with a bj, but he didn’t stay hard while fucking.

It was a bit disappointing, but it happens from time to time. Some guys get extra turned on by fucking a married woman. Other guys can struggle. It sure how this one will evolve. Don’t worry though. I took very good care of her last night and she fell asleep fully satisfied.

Me sexy wife is on a roll and is making up for time lost due to Covid. She has been traveling for work this week and I suggested that she find some time to play after her work day. She was very busy until yesterday afternoon, but found herself eating alone at a bar and grill near her hotel. It was around 6pm, so she settling in at the bar and sent me a snap showing a drink in front of her and a comment about the sexy bartender.

I suggested she have a few drinks to take the edge off and mentioned that a couple of drinks usually make her extra horny as well. Nothing spreads my wife’s legs like a couple of drinks. It also makes her even more adventurous in bed. (Or wherever she is playing). A short time later, she sent a picture of her dinner along with a second drink in a pineapple. She mentioned that the bartender was too busy and not able to flirt, so she started messaging a local guy who was trying to get into her pants.

While they made arrangements for him to come meet her at the bar and grill, my wife also started chatting with another couple at the bar. I don’t know how that conversation went, but the male half figured out my wife and her intentions pretty quickly. When her friend showed up at the bar, the hubby from the couple said “Your finder date is here”. My wife just smiled. She then started talking with her new friend, but the couple could overhear their conversation. It was light conversation, but clear my wife had not met this guy before, or hadn’t known him for long. At one point, the husband of the couple inserted himself in the conversation to validate something my wife’s new friend had said about the area.

A short time later, the married couple had finished eating and were getting ready to leave. As the hubby started walking away, he asked my wife if this was a coworker or someone she just met. My wife replied that she just met him. At that point, she got a fist bump from the hubby and off he went to catch up with his wife. I guess I should mention that my wife has a huge rock on her finger that can be seen from a great distance. There is no doubt the couple she talked to knew exactly what she was up to.

A short time later, my wife invited her new friend back to her room. Once there, it was a little more small talk while my wife played with his cock over his pants. She then pulled off his pants and underwear so she could suck on his dick. She said she couldn’t get all of cock down her throat, but used her fantastic oral skills to get him rock hard. From there, he put on a condom and she jumped on top and rode him until she came. He then flipped her over and fucked her hard and fast until he came. She wasn’t ready to stop yet, but he was worn out. He got dressed and left a short time later. Once he was gone, she pulled out her vibrator and played a while longer, sending me a couple videos of her pussy filled with the vibe. She also sent me details of her evening which made me rock hard.

The whole time she was flirting and getting fucked, I was coaching my youngest child in an evening sporting event. I could feel my phone buzzing with updates from her, but couldn’t check until we got back home. I can’t wait to bury my face in her sweet pussy tomorrow when she gets home. It definitely turns me on when she plays and having to wait to reclaim her is always torture. While we normally don’t drink just the two of us, I may see if she will enjoy a couple when she gets home so I can experience my extra saucy hotwife. :).

I would love to hear feedback from others on my wife’s adventures and what you would either like to do with her or what you were like to have her try as she progresses in this lifestyle. BTW, last night’s new friend was number 25 since we got married and the third new friend in the last two weeks. She is also making plans to meet up with the last guy she fucked before Covid. He is one of my favorites for her because he is hung, fucks for a long time, and she let him fuck her bare the last time they met. I would love another sloppy pussy to enjoy!

Last night was another adventure for my wife. It was her last free evening on her work trip and her business partners planned to take her out to dinner. While she was horny, she didn’t expect to have time to make anything happen. When I last spoke to her mid afternoon, she said she would love to get laid, but wasn’t hopeful.

By 3:30pm, I was chasing kids to their after school activities and wasn’t able to check in with my wife. Everything was a flurry for me and the kids until around 9pm. I did see and check a Snapchat message from my wife around 6pm. It shared two photos of her ass with bright red handprints. There was also a message about meeting a new friend who rocked her world and that she had a couple short videos to share later. I did my best to control the growing bulge in my pants after reading that message.

At 9pm, I was finally able to catch up with my wife. She gave a quick overview of her afternoon. She was able to meet up with a new friend right after work and before she met her colleagues for dinner. I don’t know if they met for a drink or if she just had him come to her room. She told me that they were both on a tight schedule, so they got down to business. She gave him her amazing blowjob and he took a nice video for me. He was both long and thick and I could tell he was impressed when she nearly swallowed him down to his balls. She has porn star blowjob abilities and continues to work on her craft. He made several complimentary comments just during the video.

My wife said he ten put on a condom and they fucked in a variety of positions. Her on top, him on top, doggystyle, and prone bone. The second video was even more impressive. My wife was on her back with the camera at her chin level. He was pounding her fast and furiously. I could see her breast swaying as he pumped her pussy. She was moaning and told him to pound that pussy. He gave her a few more hard deep strokes, then pulled out, ripped off his condom, and shot his load all over her belly and tits. It was a great action shot as his second spurt hit her phone case just below the camera.

I was rock hard watching and decided to send some short videos back to my wife as I jacked off to my newest video. This is my new favorite clip starring my wife!

This makes four new friends in the past two weeks. I think it is safe to say that my wife has her groove back!

It’s been a bit of a dry spell since her last encounter in April. Life has been busy and the last week she travelled for work, she didn’t have time to play. However, last week, she had to travel again for work and she planned to stay for two weeks. All of last week was too busy for play, but the weekend was fairly open. She was chatting with several guys and made plans to meet a couple on Friday night. Both of them disappeared when it came time to meet which is always frustrating. It is probably the worst part of this lifestyle. She slept alone Friday night. Bummer!

Saturday morning she was up early at the gym and chatting with some other new friends. She got stood up a couple more times and was about ready to throw in the towel. I encouraged her to keep trying. She took a nap in the mid afternoon and woke up horny. She tried one more time and was chatting with a couple more guys. Around 4pm she texted me and let me know she was meeting a guy for dinner at 5pm. My fingers were crossed that this guy would not only show up, but that she would be happy with him and want to play.

We were texting shortly before 5pm as she had arrived to the restaurant early. She then said that he had arrived and she had to go. I wished her the best of luck. A short time later she let me know that dinner was going well and she really liked him. More updates to come later she said.

The next I heard from her, he had showed her around town a bit and now they were both headed back to the hotel. Normally, she plays for around an hour with her friends and then I hear from her again. An hour had passed and nothing from her which started to make me a little nervous. It was a little after the 90 minute mark when I finally heard from her. It is always a welcome relief when she is meeting a guy for the first time.

She texted that she had a great time! Because I am such a horny pervert, I asked for a picture of her pussy. She said she would but that she had already cleaned up. “Cleaned up”? That is a phrase she only uses when a guy has cum inside her. I replied and asked if he wore a condom. She didn’t answer my question, but asked if I was available for a phone call so she could tell me all about it. Of course I could take a phone call.

On the phone, she explained that dinner and the tour of town was awesome and that he was a perfect gentleman. The conversation at dinner and tour made her very comfortable and she said she felt very comfortable letting this guy fuck her bare based upon the conversation and his situation. While it is technically against the rules to fuck without condoms, she also has the ability to do what she feels is best because she is the one there and live in the situation. She also knows she is responsible for any game time decisions she makes.

She explained her thought process and then told me all about their play. As soon as the closed the door to her room, he wrapped his arms around her and gave her a big sensual kiss. He then walked her to the couch and the made out and groped each other while clothed. She then asked him to take her to bed and he was happy to honor her wishes. Once at the bed, he gave her a friendly push and she landed on her back on the bed. He then slowly undressed her as he kissed and rubbed her sexy body. Once she was naked, he spread her legs and teased her clit and pussy lips with his eager tongue. After a short time, she spun around and took off his clothes so she could wrap her lips around his growing cock. She said he was similar in size to me , maybe a touch bigger. In fact, she claimed we are very similar in many ways. I will have to learn more about that when she gets home.

After a super hot blowjob, she laid on her back with her legs on the edge of the bed and he slid his rock hard, bare cock into her dripping wet pussy. He slid in and out for a while in this position before a short time in missionary on the bed. Then she flipped over and let him pound her doggystyle. This is her favorite position. After doggy, she had him lay on his back and she rode him. She is very gifted at riding cock and she used all of her special moves that drive crazy. It wasn’t much longer and he was tensing up and shooting stream after stream of hot cum into her pussy. According to my wife, he shot a huge load into her, but most of it ran back out onto his chest when she climbed off.

He rolled her over and slid his cock back inside for a few more strokes before he got soft. They laid in bed for a while cuddling and kissing before they cleaned up. He left a short time later, but stayed in contact with her the rest of the night.

As soon as he left, my wife reached out to me and shared all of the details. She also told me that she wished I was there to play some more. Before I knew she had let him cum inside her, I said I wanted to lick her pussy until she came all over my face. After she told me the story, I said I would still love to eat her pussy. She said it would be super hot if I licked her pussy after another guy filled her up. I didn’t know that was a turn on for her. I do now. I guess I would have to be in the right mood, but would probably give it a try. I really like silky seconds so I probably wouldn’t wait too long to slide my cock inside of her. As she shared the details, I was rock hard. Unfortunately, I have to wait until this Friday to see her again.

If that wasn’t enough, she said they planned to meet again. In fact, at the time of this post, she is either having dinner with him, or is fucking him. She said she would try to get a couple pics or videos for me if it isn’t too awkward. I would absolutely love a video of him shooting inside her pussy but know that might be a mood killer. Fingers crossed. Maybe I will get a pic of a fresh creampie to drive me crazy for the next five days. She is awesome!

Because my mind is racing, imagining all the fun she is having, I’m going to keep typing.

My first thought is the impact of technology on this lifestyle. I can see that my wife returned to the hotel just under an hour ago, so I know she is actively fucking her new friend. I also know that there is a very good chance he will soon be reaching the finish line and shooting his big load deep inside her.

The downside of location is that my kids have made comments on a few occasions about why mom looks like she is at a hotel or then why she turns her location off when she goes out sometimes. It can be very hard to be discreet with tech savvy kids. Fortunately, when she is traveling, she should be at the hotel this time of night anyway!

Another technological advance is social media and various options to more easily find other consenting horny adults. It would be a lot more difficult for my sexy wife to find hot guys to fuck if she had to hang out at bars. She really doesn’t like the bar scene, but doesn’t mind meeting for dinner and drinks before getting down to business. Even with the flakes, most of her friends have been found online. In a few cases, we may have known them in vanilla life, but would never have known the were down to fuck! I love technology!