Making a Hotwife!

My sexy wife met up with her newest friend again last night and all went very well. They had dinner first, the back to her hotel room for dessert. They played for nearly an hour. He undressed her again and was more dominant this time. He spread her out on the bed and licked and fingered her until she squirted all over him and the bed. She then wrapped her warm lips around his shaft and sucked his cock until his legs began to shake. She said he didn’t cum, but she swallowed a fair amount of his precum. He fucked her while standing on the side of the bed with her legs up on his shoulders, then missionary for a while. She said he finished on his knees with her on her back and her crossed legs up by his shoulders. I asked if he asked where he should cum or if he told her he was cumming. She said he neither asked nor warned him. Instead, he simply pumped her pussy full of a large load of his hot seed! She said she knew it was coming because he picked up the pace and was pounding her very hard.

After they finished, they cuddled while his seed leaked out of her well fucked pussy and mixed with the already wet spot from her heavy squirting. After he left, she called me and told me all about their night. She was absolutely giddy, but wished I was there to lick her pussy and fill her up again. I think this guy might be her all time favorite. What is most interesting to me is that she says he and I have so much in common. Most of her othe4 bulls have been quite different than me. I am certain that our similarities are a major reason she let him fuck her bare on their first outing.

Even after four years of play, I still learn more each time she gets fucked by a new friend. Having a sexy hotwife is awesome!

She has shared a few photos and a video from a previous outing and given me permission to share here. Is anyone interested in seeing if her pussy and body are what you imagined?

I love it when my wife gets on a roll. Last night didn’t work but my sexy wife was able to meet up with her new friend again tonight. They mixed things up a bit tonight going for a motorcycle ride then back to her room for some fun

She started with a nice back rub for him. She then went to the restroom and when she came back he was stroking himself. She grabbed his cock and slid her mouth down his shaft. She sucked his cock and balls for a while before climbing on top and riding him to an orgasm. He then flipped her over and fucked her missionary for a while. He paused long enough to take a picture of his cock buried in her pussy. He then moved her over to the edge of the bed and fucked her hard and fast until they both came simultaneously. My wife then took another photo of her well fucked pussy. Apparently she also took the time to send me a pussy pic from earlier in the night. I will figure out how to attach them here so you can see her pussy before, during, and after.

My wife also made a sexy quote that I won’t forget. “Cum is running down my butthole, but you can’t see it”. I love my beautiful, sexy, kinky wife!

When I woke up this morning, I had a snap from my wife waiting for me. It was a pic of her in a matching red bra and panty set and a “Good morning” text. After I said good morning, she told me she sent the same text to her new friend. Tonight is her last night traveling for work and she is meeting her friend for dinner and sex. I cannot begin to explain how excited I am to know sex was the first thing on her mind this morning.

She really likes this guy and, after tonight, he will have fucked her more than all but one of her other boyfriends. Tonight will be their 4th outing and her record number of meets to date has been 6 times. Also, when he fills her pussy with his cum, he will hold the record for most times cumming inside her. He is currently in a three way tie with two other guys who have earned the privilege of fucking her bare and finishing inside. They have each shared three loads with her. How do I remember all of this? Simple, I keep a diary of her adventures. What can I say? I am a stats guy! My sexy wife thinks it’s funny, but she has benefited from my notes to help keep track of guys who she played with once and they reach out again.

Have a great day! I will provide updates later!

I have been promising a couple of photos and finally figured out how to attach a photo. Here is one of my favorites from a couple years back the night before we left on a cruise. This pic was taken with my wife laying on the hotel bed before we went to the Trapeze Club in Fort Lauderdale. As I shared in an earlier post, she did play that night with a new friend.

The second photo is from a few nights ago. She had just finished getting fucked bare and filled with a creampie. She tried to capture the event for me. Her comment was “Cum is running down my butthole but you can’t see it”. Her pussy definitely looks like she had fun!

I hope you enjoy!
Gorgouse pussey

Reactions: Iahotwifeshusband
Major changes since my last post. Not even sure where to begin.

She was all lined up to meet her newest friend again last Thursday after work. They were to meet between 7 and 8 pm. She was hoping he would spend the night and fuck her both before and after sleeping. Then…. He went radio silent. She waited and waited and passed the time sending me sexy photos. Eventually, she gave up and went to the gym to workout. She was pretty bummed, but it comes with the territory.

She worked in the morning and then started her four hour drive home on Friday. I asked if she ever heard anything from him and she said she hadn’t. Then, speak of the devil, he was reaching out. She left the message unread for a while. Eventually, she did read it and he had been involved in a car accident on the way home from work. She sent me a photo of his truck and it was messed up in the front end but not so damaged that there were life threatening injuries. She was totally fine with this answer, but I saw no reason he couldn’t have let her know what happened and that he wouldn’t make it. I guess we just agreed to disagree.

I picked my wife up at the rental car place mid afternoon and drove her home. We then both worked late to get caught up at work. Then she went to the gym. After the gym, she showered and came upstairs and we had sex. I was excited to have my wife back home, but she didn’t seem to be all that into it. I chalked it up to her being tired and a long week at work.

Saturday and most of yesterday was spent chasing our kids to sporting events. We finally had some free time after 4pm yesterday. She went to the gym and I took a nap. When I woke up from my nap, she came in and wanted to talk. She had a strange look on her face. I thought she was going to tell me that her new friend gave her a disease or something. She climbed into bed with me and started to tear up. I asked her what was wrong and to just talk to me. She then explained that she has a strong connection with this new guy and she wants to pursue it. My heart dropped. I asked for more details and she explained that she is very confused and doesn’t want me to hate her. But she also has strong feelings for this guy. She then said the she had talked to him yesterday and he told her he feels the same way.

At that point, I heard as much as I could handle at the time. I got out of bed, got dressed, and told her I was going for a drive to clear my head. I grabbed the keys to our convertible, dropped the top, and headed out. I stopped at the gas station, grabbed a water, and the headed to a nearby town. When I got there, I sent my wife a message stating, “It says a lot that it took less than a week and three dates to have enough feelings for this to jeopardize our relationship”. I then turned off my phone so I could digest everything and not be tempted to text and drive.

I went to a local car wash and sprayed the dust off my car. I just needed something to focus on while I tried to sort through my thoughts. Then I took a short drive to a local park where I could sit and think. I eventually turned my phone back on and had a couple messages from her. “I wasn’t looking to replace you” and “I didn’t expect this at all”. “I hate this” and “I’m sorry, I hope you don’t hate me”.

I replied, “Is it over?”, “Are you done with me?”

She replied “I don’t want to lose you”. “But I want to continue to see J”

From there, we had a long back and forth about what we agreed to when we started this lifestyle and that she has now broken every rule. In a nutshell, she wants me to sit here while she sees if there is anything with this guy. To be clear, our agreement has always been to have a hard stop the moment feelings start. That didn’t happen. She also didn’t even think that she should stop. Only wanted to tell me how she feels and that she will always wonder if she doesn’t see this through.

I realize that there is a very good chance that this is all new relationship energy and will most likely not turn into something serious. However, I am also not going to wait for it to fail and spend the rest of my life knowing I am just her backup plan. I let her know that she has to make a choice and that no matter what she does, I don’t see us getting back to where we were. My trust is completely gone. Not because she has feelings for him, but because she put their “relationship” in front of ours. She just wants me to give even more, while she doesn’t give a shit about how I feel.

I eventually came home late last night with the understanding that she would leave me alone. I got home around 10 pm but couldn’t fall asleep. My mind was going a mile a minute. Sometime around 3am, she texted me and asked if I was up. I said I was and she came in to see me. She wanted to be held and kept saying she was sorry. However, she also isn’t saying that she realizes that she needs to stop seeing this guy. I don’t really have anything more to say at this point.

We were supposed to have a long weekend away in a few days, but I told her I don’t have any interest in that anymore. We have been married 15 years and known each other for 18. It took three dates and less than one week for our relationship to take a back seat.

This guy lives four hours away but my wife travels there regularly for work. In fact, she is going back next Sunday for at least another week.

I am moving past the shock, anger, hurt phase and thinking about how to protect me and our kids. I plan to have a talk with her today about separating our finances. Even if I decide to give her time to pursue this, I think she should be doing so on her own dime. I also do not want to alarm the kids. If she stops seeing this guy, I would consider staying married as friends for the sake of the kids. But once our kids are grown I want out.

I have put my feelings after hers and continued to let her change the rules as she saw fit. I draw the line here and it isn’t negotiable. I also see this as the end of the hotwife road. If it’s only her feelings and security that matters, I’m out. I need to start the rebuilding process, mentally, physically, and financially.

Any thoughts or feedback would be appreciated. Shit happens!

Last edited:
Major changes since my last post. Not even sure where to begin.

She was all lined up to meet her newest friend again last Thursday after work. They were to meet between 7 and 8 pm. She was hoping he would spend the night and fuck her both before and after sleeping. Then…. He went radio silent. She waited and waited and passed the time sending me sexy photos. Eventually, she gave up and went to the gym to workout. She was pretty bummed, but it comes with the territory.

She worked in the morning and then started her four hour drive home on Friday. I asked if she ever heard anything from him and she said she hadn’t. Then, speak of the devil, he was reaching out. She left the message unread for a while. Eventually, she did read it and he had been involved in a car accident on the way home from work. She sent me a photo of his truck and it was messed up in the front end but not so damaged that there were life threatening injuries. She was totally fine with this answer, but I saw no reason he couldn’t have let her know what happened and that he wouldn’t make it. I guess we just agreed to disagree.

I picked my wife up at the rental car place mid afternoon and drove her home. We then both worked late to get caught up at work. Then she went to the gym. After the gym, she showered and came upstairs and we had sex. I was excited to have my wife back home, but she didn’t seem to be all that into it. I chalked it up to her being tired and a long week at work.

Saturday and most of yesterday was spent chasing our kids to sporting events. We finally had some free time after 4pm yesterday. She went to the gym and I took a nap. When I woke up from my nap, she came in and wanted to talk. She had a strange look on her face. I thought she was going to tell me that her new friend gave her a disease or something. She climbed into bed with me and started to tear up. I asked her what was wrong and to just talk to me. She then explained that she has a strong connection with this new guy and she wants to pursue it. My heart dropped. I ask3 for more details and she explained that she is very confused and doesn’t want me to get her. But she also has strong feelings for this guy. She then said the she had talked to him yesterday and he told her he feels the same way.

At that point, I heard as much as I could handle at the time. I got out of bed, got dressed, and told her I was going for a drive to clear my head. I grabbed the keys to our convertible, dropped the top, and headed out. I stopped at the gas station, grabbed a water, and the headed to a nearby town. When I got there, I sent my wife a message stating, “It says a lot that it took less than a week and three dates to have enough dpfeelings for this to jeopardize our relationship”. I then turned off my phone so I could digest everything and not be tempted to text and drive.

I went to a local car wash and sprayed the dust off my car. I just needed something to focus on while I tried to sort through my thoughts. Then ai took a short drive to a local park where I could sit and think. I eventually turned my phone back on and had a couple messages from her. “I wasn’t looking to replace you” and “I didn’t expect this at all”. “I hate this” and “I’m sorry, I hope you don’t hate me”.

Ireplied, “Is it over?”, “Are you done with me?”

She replied “I don’t want to lose you”. “But I want to continue to see J”

From there, we had a long back and forth about what we agreed to when we started this lifestyle and that she has now broken every rule. In a nutshell, she wants me to sit here while she sees if there is anything with this guy. To be clear, our agreement has always been to have a hard stop the moment feelings start. That didn’t happen. She also didn’t even think that she should stop. Only wanted to tell me how she feels and that she will always wonder if she doesn’t see this through.

I realize that there is a very good chance that this is all new relationship energy and will most likely not turn into something serious. However, I am also not going to wait for it to fail and spend the rest of my life knowing I am just her backup plan. I let her know that she has to make a choice and that no matter what she does, I don’t see us getting back to where we were. My trust is completely gone. Not because she has feelings for him, but because she put their “relationship” in front of ours. She just wants me to give even more, while she doesn’t give a shit about how I feel.

I eventually came home late last night with the understanding that she would leave me alone. I got home around 10 pm but couldn’t fall asleep. My mind was going a mile a minute. Sometime around 3am, she texted me and asked if I was up. I said I was and she came in to see me. She wanted to be held and keep saying she was sorry. However, she also isn’t saying that she realizes that she needs to stop seeing this guy. I don’t really have anything more to say at this point.

We were supposed to have a long weekend away in a few days, but I told her I don’t have any interest in that anymore. We have been married 15 years and known each other for 18. It took three dates and less than I week to take a back seat.

This guy lives four hours away but my wife travels there regularly for work. In fact, she is going back next Sunday for at least another week.

I am moving past the shock, anger, hurt phase and thinking about how to protect me and our kids. I plan to have a talk with her today about separating our finances. Even if I decide to give her time to pursue this, I think she should be doing so on her own dime. I also do not want to alarm the kids. If she stops seeing this guy, I would consider staying married as friends for the sake of the kids. But once our kids are grown I want out.

I have put my feelings after hers and continued to let her change the rules as she saw fit. I draw the line here and it isn’t negotiable. I also see this as the end of the hotwife road. If it’s only her feelings and security that matters, I’m out. I need to start the rebuilding process, mentally, physically, and financially.

She’s definitely crossed the line. That’s were I’m hesitant to try and get my wife into this lifestyle. For events like this. I wish you all the best. It’s been fun reading about your exploits. I just wish it hadn’t ended like this.

Reactions: Cuckindeep
Teddy Long! Thanks for the reply. My mind is still spinning with the drastic change. I am trying to see her perspective, but I struggle to put myself in her shoes. I guess I am just not that important to her.

Reactions: Teddy Long
I do think you’re important to her or she wouldn’t have told you about her feelings. I just think she needs you to take control of her again and tell her how things are going to be.

She is home now. She worked today and is heading to the gym soon. I was supposed to be on vacation this week but all of our plans are shot. I worked a half day today since I had nothing better to do. She talked to me briefly about work, but hasn’t said anything since then. I put my thoughts into an email and sent to her.

It’s pretty hard to see her prioritize someone she has seen three times over what we had. I need to figure out if I even care to salvage it. It will be hard to recover what was lost and she would have to show she cares. I haven’t seen anything yet but her wanting me to console her.

Reactions: Teddy Long
I agree with Ted, keep communicating so you have a very clear understanding and hopefully a sense of her direction. Who knows, maybe her and J will crash and burn quickly and it might straighten her up... Remember most players enjoy the chase and hunt for the wife, but as soon as he gets her his brain says "wait a minute!, baggage,,,sorry " and maybe he'll drop her. Would be a good lesson for wife.

Hang in there you never know!

Thanks for the insight fellas. I have told her that I still love her, that I want her to be happy, and that I am trying to understand. She wants to keep us both and it doesn’t seem like either of us guys want that. I know for sure I don’t want that. We do both agree that the kids need to be cared for and we are working through what that means. That is just finances and here isn’t the place to hammer it out. I’ll focus on my feelings, lessons learned, and her feedback here in case it helps someone else now or down the road.

I guess I could mention that prior to me, my wife never had a relationship last more than 6 months. I did tell her that I am the only person who has ever stuck with her through thick and thin. While it hurts to be in this position, I also appreciate that she told me right away. It would have been far better for her to keep this to herself for the time being to see where things went. I don’t really know why she told me.

Sorry for the rambling. I’m just trying to process.

I forgot to include one other key detail. Now that we aren’t going on our vacation, she is going to Chicago early to spend time with him. She was supposed to go back for work on Sunday but is now going this Wednesday and will stay at least a week and a half.

I don’t like it, but it isn’t my call. My main concern is that the kids are going to figure it out. On the other hand, maybe a week and a half together will open her eyes. I do not plan to communicate with her during this time. I will let her know that I am going to give her space to figure things out. If she continues down this path, I will not be her rock when things are tough.

I forgot to include one other key detail. Now that we aren’t going on our vacation, she is going to Chicago early to spend time with him. She was supposed to go back for work on Sunday but is now going this Wednesday and will stay at least a week and a half.

I don’t like it, but it isn’t my call. My main concern is that the kids are going to figure it out. On the other hand, maybe a week and a half together will open her eyes. I do not plan to communicate with her during this time. I will let her know that I am going to give her space to figure things out. If she continues down this path, I will not be her rock when things are tough.
She’s going to find out that once she’s accessible to him whenever he wants her, he’s going to lose interest. He likes the hunt but maybe not the prey. She will become just another girlfriend and he will want more. That’s how they got into this in the beginning. All the fun and no hassles.

Reactions: Riversideman

….

I am so sorry!
If she was willing to break the ground rules that the two of you established, she has zero respect for you. Zero! You have become a doormat to her.
So, while she is kicking the tires on the new guy, are you willing to be her backup plan; her Plan B. She has not protected your marriage at all.
I would contact a divorce attorney and start learning what you need to know to protect yourself!