Making a Hotwife!

I am so sorry!
If she was willing to break the ground rules that the two of you established, she has zero respect for you. Zero! You have become a doormat to her.
So, while she is kicking the tires on the new guy, are you willing to be her backup plan; her Plan B. She has not protected your marriage at all.
I would contact a divorce attorney and start learning what you need to know to protect yourself!
I am putting things in order already. I have made it very clear to my wife that her decision to pursue him is not something I can support. She says she understands that there isn’t any going back from this. You pretty much echoed my words to her. I cannot be her second choice. To be fair, her choice would be to have both of us, but I am not okay with this and I don’t think he is okay with it either.

She really hasn’t thought this through as she is going to have to choose between her kids and this guy at some point. He lives over four hours away and in another state. There isn’t a chance in hell I will let her take the kids out of this state which means she either gives me sole custody of the kids so she can be close to him or she tries to build a long distance relationship from scratch. If I didn’t mind being plan b, there is a very good chance I can have her back. While I still love her, I know that there will always be another person who is new, fresh, and exciting. I won’t live like that. I am focused on preparing for life after wife. I am a very thorough person who cannot live in a world of chaos. I need to get things back into some semblance of control and that means limiting her access to my life. We have kids together and I can remain cordial with her for their sake, but I will not finance her affair.

I love it when my wife gets on a roll. Last night didn’t work but my sexy wife was able to meet up with her new friend again tonight. They mixed things up a bit tonight going for a motorcycle ride then back to her room for some fun

She started with a nice back rub for him. She then went to the restroom and when she came back he was stroking himself. She grabbed his cock and slid her mouth down his shaft. She sucked his cock and balls for a while before climbing on top and riding him to an orgasm. He then flipped her over and fucked her missionary for a while. He paused long enough to take a picture of his cock buried in her pussy. He then moved her over to the edge of the bed and fucked her hard and fast until they both came simultaneously. My wife then took another photo of her well fucked pussy. Apparently she also took the time to send me a pussy pic from earlier in the night. I will figure out how to attach them here so you can see her pussy before, during, and after.

My wife also made a sexy quote that I won’t forget. “Cum is running down my butthole, but you can’t see it”. I love my beautiful, sexy, kinky wife!
Glad u had fun sounds great

I don’t think he will support the hotwife lifestyle. She hasn’t thought this through. He isn’t even a fan of continuing to see her if we stay together based upon how I am reading the situation.

They will spend more time together this weekend and next week. I hope the serious talks they plan to have bring some reality to the situation. If not, I don’t see any happy outcomes for me.

Well Rick, if you need pictures in order to believe me, that’s your problem. My wife was 100% against pictures for a very long time for fear of the kids finding them. That being said, I do have a handful of photos and several videos from her recent play. I do not have her permission to share any photos or videos here. She isn’t an exhibitionist and doesn’t get anything out of guys commenting on her photos. I’m sharing my experience with others in hopes that it helps others.

it took over two years to even get pics and videos for my own pleasure. I’m not going to break her trust to convince you that it happened Sorry!

I would love to share her photos and get feedback on her sexy body and various adventures. If I ever get her permission, I will gladly share.
Love the story, pictures are always nice, but I understand the issues. Thank you

Reactions: Teddy Long
Love the story, pictures are always nice, but I understand the issues. Thank you
@lahotwifeshusband
I read this thread in one long sitting. Life isn't a perfect, neat little story so I won't punch holes in your tale. But I do wonder about her sending many vids and nudes to a 20 yo boytoy she was trying to entice and seduce. He still has them and likely tells the story with pride to his buddies and has the texts and photos as proof. I'm guessing she did this more than once.
With the recent turn of events why not share what you have here, now? It can't be out of respect for her at this point.

I'm not trying to bash you at all, but do you see yourself accepting a full fem cuck role? Would that keep her around? She gets to run wild and has 2 men fighting over her domination, trying to hold her in check, but she does what she wants and gets off on her power?
I feel sorry for your kids. Mom is a well known slut, strangers see her at their games and recognize it and reach out to her. They will never get over that she abandoned them for sex.
I sorry to be rambling, your story affected me, you're a talented writer. I hope you'll keep us informed and get some support from this forum.

My sexy wife met up with her newest friend again last night and all went very well. They had dinner first, the back to her hotel room for dessert. They played for nearly an hour. He undressed her again and was more dominant this time. He spread her out on the bed and licked and fingered her until she squirted all over him and the bed. She then wrapped her warm lips around his shaft and sucked his cock until his legs began to shake. She said he didn’t cum, but she swallowed a fair amount of his precum. He fucked her while standing on the side of the bed with her legs up on his shoulders, then missionary for a while. She said he finished on his knees with her on her back and her crossed legs up by his shoulders. I asked if he asked where he should cum or if he told her he was cumming. She said he neither asked nor warned him. Instead, he simply pumped her pussy full of a large load of his hot seed! She said she knew it was coming because he picked up the pace and was pounding her very hard.

After they finished, they cuddled while his seed leaked out of her well fucked pussy and mixed with the already wet spot from her heavy squirting. After he left, she called me and told me all about their night. She was absolutely giddy, but wished I was there to lick her pussy and fill her up again. I think this guy might be her all time favorite. What is most interesting to me is that she says he and I have so much in common. Most of her othe4 bulls have been quite different than me. I am certain that our similarities are a major reason she let him fuck her bare on their first outing.

Even after four years of play, I still learn more each time she gets fucked by a new friend. Having a sexy hotwife is awesome!

She has shared a few photos and a video from a previous outing and given me permission to share here. Is anyone interested in seeing if her pussy and body are what you imagined?
Yes! Yes! Yes! Please!

Chiefmac

The short answer to you question is “No!” I was not into humiliation, denial, etc. we got into this lifestyle because she wanted more sex than I could provide. We discussed at great length about the rules that would need to be followed. The biggest one was that there would not be any relationship beyond just sex. That rule has been broken and I have no interest in changing the rules. I don’t know where the other guy stands. I get the feeling that he wants all of her.

There are many factors at play which complicate the situation. My wife hasn’t figured out that there isn’t an easy way to have a relationship with a guy who lives 4 hours away when neither of them is going to relocate. I plan to live my life and if she ever wants to come back to me, I will cross that bridge when I come to it. At this point, I am resigned to the fact that life isn’t going to be the way I’d like it for a while. But… I am a fighter and will find a way to be better for it

Thanks for the insight!

I am so sorry!
If she was willing to break the ground rules that the two of you established, she has zero respect for you. Zero! You have become a doormat to her.
So, while she is kicking the tires on the new guy, are you willing to be her backup plan; her Plan B. She has not protected your marriage at all.
I would contact a divorce attorney and start learning what you need to know to protect yourself!
Okay I got no experience in these matters, just here living vicariously through others experiences. Sounds to me like this new guy is more than a physical thing for her. The future with him is unknown. She knows what she has with you, not to mention father to her kids. She has shown an appetite for a varied sex life. Is the new guy gonna be down with that? Most of my friends that have been married for at least a couple of decades have had their share of rough patches. I’m hoping you two get it back together.

Artman,

I had pictures up for a couple of days but took them down given the recent events. I don’t want anything complicating an already complex situation.
That’s very understandable. The last chapter has kinda dimmed my desire. With the internet finding hot bodies is easy, no matter the fancy. The attraction here is they start to become real people, possible neighbors. Not being hung I understand the possibility for me is nil (fantasy wise, in real life not possible anyways) but with the last chapter the wish to be a partner of hers has greatly diminished. I have no moral judgement on most here, but leaving someone who allowed this with the agreement to not get serious with someone, leaving your kids behind is kinda shitty. In the one or two examples of this that I have personally seen, the person doing the leaving wound up alone, and pretty damn unhappy. At this point this doesn’t seem to be story that belongs here, but I am interested in seeing how you do. Feel free to message me, if you’re uncomfortable posting in public anymore. I’m pulling for you.

The last chapter has certainly dimmed my desire as well. I have always known it was a risk, but the reality is that she could have cheated even without our arrangement. I have come to learn that people are either faithful or they aren’t. And ai don’t mean monogamous with their bodies when I say faithful. Instead, I mean that some people honor their commitments regardless of what the situation is. Others, do what is best for them or what feels best for them.

I may not lose my wife in the end, but I don’t ever see myself trusting her again. Trust is required to support this sexual freedom. That isn’t to say my wife will stop fucking other guys. It just means she will do her best to keep me from knowing what she is doing. If I look back to prior to our arrangement, my wife had many times where she could have been unfaithful. At this point, it is far more likely that she was unfaithful some or all of those times. Water under the bridge at this point.

Even now, she chooses to be back in Chicago this weekend instead of being home with me and our kids. That is really all that matter now. Maybe the newness wears off and reality will set in.

Reactions: Riversideman
Man I feel for you. I had something very similar happen to me with my ex. She barely got to know the guy and fell head over heels. This is the real danger of pursing this life style. Some women can keep their emotions and feelings in check and some cant. No matter how long you have been together or the journey you took to get there, it only takes a fleeting moment to wash that all away. One minute your having the greatest experience of your life and next your picking up the shattered pieces of your family. Once they fall like that, they will throw away their whole family to get that rush and the feelings that come with that situation.
Im sorry to hear that this happened to you. I also hope other heed your experience. I truely hope the best for you and your family

I also feel for you. I think you know the path you need to take. There is no 'going home' again when it reaches the point it has. You will never trust her again and she in turn will not trust your actions. If she returns it will fall apart later on regardless of her relationship with her 'new love'.

Reactions: Iahotwifeshusband
I had a good talk with my wife today. She initiated the call and it is clear she has put a lot of thought into where we stand. To avoid an epically long post, I will simplify as best as I can. While I don’t condone her actions, after she explained how she feels, I can understand why she was looking for more. As much as I wanted her to be happy and as much as I wanted to love every aspect of this lifestyle, I realize that over time I have pulled back from my wife. I have become emotionally distant and she was not getting what she needed from me and didn’t know how to tell me that she needed more. When she met this last guy, he filled the missing needs and she felt valued and appreciated again. Before anyone jumps all over this, all I am saying is that we are both at fault for where we are.

She wasn’t cheating when she first met this guy. She was meeting a fuck buddy with my full support. She told me every detail of each of their meetings and told me that he was a super cool guy. I think it was over the weekend that she realized there was more to this than just sex. She told me that same Sunday. While I was devastated, I also appreciate that she told me right away. She knew that it was going to hurt me and she told me anyway. She was right to be honest with me. Could her delivery have been better? Maybe. Should she have honored her promise to stop playing if feelings got involved? Yes. However, I did not know that she was feeling unwanted and unappreciated. She should have told me. However, I was also holding back from her. I had become distant and not easy to talk to. I was hurting because my needs weren’t being met, but I didn’t communicate with her. I suppose I was passive aggressive at times instead of just asking for what I needed. And she was also not clear with me that she needed more.

We have a lot of work to do and I am not sure we can salvage our marriage. However, we have at least been honest with each other about where we are feeling pain. I listened to her and she listened to me. She was hurt to find out that her play had a negative impact on me. She never meant to do that and she wished I would have said something sooner.

I understand this isn’t the fantasy material that people are looking for on this site. But I also want others to learn from my mistakes. I am going to focus more on where I went wrong for now. When I was feeling insecure, I did not tell my wife. I kept it all inside and put up a wall. I thought I could deal with it myself. I was wrong. Over time it ate away at my self esteem and I blamed my wife. I began to spend less time showing her how much she meant to me. I thought if I just put my head down and worked harder, things would get better in time. Instead I drove a wedge between my wife and I. My advice to others is to keep the lines of communication open with your wife. I also recommend discussing with your wife the ability to hit the pause button at any time for any reason. We all agree that the married couple needs to remain the priority. I didn’t do this and neither did my wife. This didn’t happen overnight. Instead it took time for the distance to form. I was just as distance as my wife. We handled it differently.

I still love my wife and am working to keep lines of communication open to see if we can make any progress. She made no promises but did say that we need to keep talking. She will be working in Chicago all week, but we agreed that this weekend we will take time face to face to talk in much greater detail. I could tell the conversation today was from her heart and she wasn’t pulling punches. She said some things that hurt, but they were fair and they were the truth. She also listened to me and asked thoughtful follow up questions which told me she still cares.

I cannot go into every detail, but this should give some context to our current state. I mind is still mush. I will end this for tonight. Thank you to those who have shared their thoughts either here or through private messages. I am grateful for all of your kind words and support!

I had a good talk with my wife today. She initiated the call and it is clear she has put a lot of thought into where we stand. To avoid an epically long post, I will simplify as best as I can. While I don’t condone her actions, after she explained how she feels, I can understand why she was looking for more. As much as I wanted her to be happy and as much as I wanted to love every aspect of this lifestyle, I realize that over time I have pulled back from my wife. I have become emotionally distant and she was not getting what she needed from me and didn’t know how to tell me that she needed more. When she met this last guy, he filled the missing needs and she felt valued and appreciated again. Before anyone jumps all over this, all I am saying is that we are both at fault for where we are.

She wasn’t cheating when she first met this guy. She was meeting a fuck buddy with my full support. She told me every detail of each of their meetings and told me that he was a super cool guy. I think it was over the weekend that she realized there was more to this than just sex. She told me that same Sunday. While I was devastated, I also appreciate that she told me right away. She knew that it was going to hurt me and she told me anyway. She was right to be honest with me. Could her delivery have been better? Maybe. Should she have honored her promise to stop playing if feelings got involved? Yes. However, I did not know that she was feeling unwanted and unappreciated. She should have told me. However, I was also holding back from her. I had become distant and not easy to talk to. I was hurting because my needs weren’t being met, but I didn’t communicate with her. I suppose I was passive aggressive at times instead of just asking for what I needed. And she was also not clear with me that she needed more.

We have a lot of work to do and I am not sure we can salvage our marriage. However, we have at least been honest with each other about where we are feeling pain. I listened to her and she listened to me. She was hurt to find out that her play had a negative impact on me. She never meant to do that and she wished I would have said something sooner.

I understand this isn’t the fantasy material that people are looking for on this site. But I also want others to learn from my mistakes. I am going to focus more on where I went wrong for now. When I was feeling insecure, I did not tell my wife. I kept it all inside and put up a wall. I thought I could deal with it myself. I was wrong. Over time it ate away at my self esteem and I blamed my wife. I began to spend less time showing her how much she meant to me. I thought if I just put my head down and worked harder, things would get better in time. Instead I drove a wedge between my wife and I. My advice to others is to keep the lines of communication open with your wife. I also recommend discussing with your wife the ability to hit the pause button at any time for any reason. We all agree that the married couple needs to remain the priority. I didn’t do this and neither did my wife. This didn’t happen overnight. Instead it took time for the distance to form. I was just as distance as my wife. We handled it differently.

I still love my wife and am working to keep lines of communication open to see if we can make any progress. She made no promises but did say that we need to keep talking. She will be working in Chicago all week, but we agreed that this weekend we will take time face to face to talk in much greater detail. I could tell the conversation today was from her heart and she wasn’t pulling punches. She said some things that hurt, but they were fair and they were the truth. She also listened to me and asked thoughtful follow up questions which told me she still cares.

I cannot go into every detail, but this should give some context to our current state. I mind is still mush. I will end this for tonight. Thank you to those who have shared their thoughts either here or through private messages. I am grateful for all of your kind words and support!
I wish you well…

I hope the best for you and your family. Hopefully you and your wife will find that special reason that brought you two together in the first place and start rebuilding your relationship from there.

It was an exciting tale as you wrote it.
This is different, real people and real lives. You obviously have much to work through, which ever way it ends. But it ain't over until it's over. When you're 70 or 80 this will just be a crazy thing that happened a long time ago, no matter what you decide to do.
I'm pulling for ya bud... I hope you continue to update us.

I wish you well and hope my prediction will prove to be wrong.

I was doing some research on the internet to get help on how I can respond more effectively to my wife. I think I have stumbled onto some critical, but potentially devastating information. My wife displays all of the signs and behaviors of a covert narcissist. As I have continued to dig into this,it is like I am reading about all of my experiences with her. She is hypercritical of me and our kids but unwilling to accept any criticism herself. Nothing is ever her fault. Inconsistent discipline for the kids has been a long time issue. My wife is very manipulative to me, the kids, and those around her. My wife is a pessimist and always finds the negative in people and situations. She never forgives anyone and brings up times she was slighted decades ago. She is always on the verge of being angry, but we never know if/when she is going to get upset or roll with the punches. She constantly accuses me of wrongdoing without any evidence or merit and is very jealous. Sex is needed by my wife to know that I love her, but she needs to be in charge of when, how, etc. she has always disliked my friends and family and made it difficult to see them. Over time, my relationships with others have suffered and are virtually gone. Finally, my wife consistently make grands changes, but they are often not successful.

This last month has been a perfect example of a grand change. I don’t see any successful outcome for her most recent change

The worst part of this discovery is that narcissists are not open to feedback and/or change. Narcissists are not able to understand someone else’s feelings which explains why she doesn’t care how I feel. This isn’t a new realization for me or my kids. We have all made comments that it is her way or the highway at nearly all times.

Last night, my youngest son asked when mom would be home. Keep in mind she has been home 6.5 days since since July 10th and won’t be home until at least the 5th of August. I asked if he was missing mom. His response broke my heart. “Not really. I like it more when it is just you and us (kids). I feel less stress when mom isn’t here.” I didn’t even know what to say. I am glad It was dark and we were in the car because I was trying to discreetly wipe the tears from my eyes. My son is a teenager for what that is worth.

I am working to meet with a counselor yet this week. I need to educate myself on how to better deal with my wife and how to best protect my kids. This really isn’t a hotwife thing anymore, but is part of our journey and a huge driver in our demise