Making my exposure fantasy real....

I've got an urge to make my exposure fantasy a bit more real today and have come with an idea....

Well, your last update on this was a few months ago and we don't know how this continued/ended.

But I was thinking about the IT guy that didn't response yet (at time of last update). If I were the IT guy (or any recipient of your email) I would NOT publish nor share your pic because that could bring me legal consequences: If your private photo, (that you explicitly asked me to not open and delete because was sent by "error"), appears later on internet or circulating in whataspp groups, then that could be a reason to get sued by you.

I don't know much of the legal stuff related to this kind of things (sharing private photos of others), but of course I wouldn't want to find out and learn the hard way.

I say this only to note that there could be alternate outcome to the "men sharing, commenting and masturbating to your pic" ;-)

Last edited:
Well, your last update on this was a few months ago and we don't know how this continued/ended.

But I was thinking about the IT guy that didn't response yet (at time of last update). If I were the IT guy (or any recipient of your email) I would NOT publish nor share your pic because that could bring me legal consequences: If your private photo, (that you explicitly asked me to not open and delete because was sent by "error"), appears later on internet or circulating in whataspp groups, then that could be a reason to get sued by you.

I don't know much of the legal stuff related to this kind of things (sharing private photos of others), but of course I wouldn't want to find out and learn the hard way.

I say this only to note that there could be alternate outcome to the "men sharing, commenting and masturbating to your pic" ;-)
Sadly she's long gone - hasn't been on in months. So either it was a fantasy or she got cold feet.

Reactions: hungry4pussy2eat
Or, she is getting her “itch scratched” by meeting guys and blowing them.
Possibly. It would be nice to think so but given how keen she was to share her first steps with us and how worried she was about meeting someone who knew who she was, the fact that she hasn't reported back makes it more likely that either she was scared off or that she's got in so deep that she's shut off all lines of communication in fear that her husband or family might find out x

This sounds like a great idea, I might give it a go. I think I’ll try a slightly different approach though. I think my message would pretend it was a person with the same first name and say…
’OK Peter, here is the picture you took on my phone, next time don’t forget to charge your phone. Thinking of next time, when is sue next taking the kids to see her parents again?’

No immediate follow up please delete messages, wait to see if I get a reply. If after a couple of days there is no answer then send a message saying I think I may have accidentally sent a message to you that was for a different Peter, I am really embarrassed and trust you won’t mention it to anyone, especially my husband.

• Love
Reactions: MissMyWife