Making my exposure fantasy real....

We missed one of the last messages you wrote about your husband. So , he does not share the same hotwife fantasy as you ? If that's the case , then you are sabotaging your relationship with your true desires. Most of us lust sex with someone different but fight the urge because we love our spouse - its a sacrifice for who we love. Like saying no to drugs or lying - its easy to do but we know it will hurt the things we love. My wife and I hotwife fantasize together - will it hurt us later , maybe, but we're doing it together knowing if one of us changes our minds we agree to stop. Without permission from your husband, I guess you know you are trying to get out of your marriage ?

We may be missing the whole point of this "Hotwife fantasy Fourm"..... Sorry,.... Go for it !!!!!!! The whole build up to the IT guy contacting you is suspenseful.. My husband keeps asking if you posted yet, LOL... It makes me wet. There are a few young men at work id love to show my full nude picture to.. ;)

No, there was no plan to find a sex partner or at least no plan to find a regular sex partner with a normal male whose 'up for some fun' ... my fantasies all revolve around me being humiliated, exploited and abused, used for men's amusement and always have done. So in some ways I feeling some of that humiliation now as I think of what these two men have seen of me, but where I wanted it to go, I don't really know
so not worry babe if it was me i would so be planning and finding a way to meet you and talk lots more about your fantisy and so horny right now for your body to please

In your fantasies what perverted acts do the men make you perform. If you don't want to list them here please message me.

I'm confident you will be ok in the end. Actually, after a period of time with no contact from them I bet you will pick one or two other men to, "accidentally" send a nude picture or video to.
Sounds like an exciting, fun way to start! Great advice!

• Love
Reactions: hungry4pussy2eat
No, there was no plan to find a sex partner or at least no plan to find a regular sex partner with a normal male whose 'up for some fun' ... my fantasies all revolve around me being humiliated, exploited and abused, used for men's amusement and always have done. So in some ways I feeling some of that humiliation now as I think of what these two men have seen of me, but where I wanted it to go, I don't really know
I remember reading an erotic story years ago and thought of you.

A woman had a program or app that would randomly send a pre-written message to a number from a contact list she made. The list had many men on it and she had no way of knowing who it would call nor any idea of who it called. She would set it to call a random contact and use self bondage with a time locking mechanism. She would be tied spreadeagle and the time lock secured her hands and would release her in several hours. She was also blindfolded, gagged, and she had plugged her ears. Soon a man would arrive and fuck her in any way he wished. Sometimes the man would bring a friend or friends. He or they would perform bdsm with nipple clamps, a clit clamp, paddles, flogger, post orgasm torture, basically anything they wanted. Sometimes it was just a quick fuck.

When finished with her he or they would leave and at the correct time the time lock would release her hands. She spent much of her time wondering who fucked her and how many men who were not on her list had fucked her. She also wondered if they took pictures and videos and if they did, would they or have they already posted them on websites she will never know about.

We missed one of the last messages you wrote about your husband. So , he does not share the same hotwife fantasy as you ? If that's the case , then you are sabotaging your relationship with your true desires. Most of us lust sex with someone different but fight the urge because we love our spouse - its a sacrifice for who we love. Like saying no to drugs or lying - its easy to do but we know it will hurt the things we love. My wife and I hotwife fantasize together - will it hurt us later , maybe, but we're doing it together knowing if one of us changes our minds we agree to stop. Without permission from your husband, I guess you know you are trying to get out of your marriage ?
You are absolutely right rc12sw, I’m very very aware I’m playing with fire with what I have done in making this fantasy real. Not only does my husband not share any element of this fantasy, he has absolutely no knowledge of it either. He is so conservative, he thinks oral is unnatural, an act of perversion and a sin in god’s eyes… I don’t want to lose my marriage and the life I have and yet I’ve gone and done this now and there is no way I can undo it. Over the years I’ve tried to have open discussion with him about sex but it simply impossible, he won’t discuss the subject in any way other than to comment on it’s immorality when he sees or hears about sexual things he disapproves of

• Love
Reactions: hungry4pussy2eat
You are absolutely right rc12sw, I’m very very aware I’m playing with fire with what I have done in making this fantasy real. Not only does my husband not share any element of this fantasy, he has absolutely no knowledge of it either. He is so conservative, he thinks oral is unnatural, an act of perversion and a sin in god’s eyes… I don’t want to lose my marriage and the life I have and yet I’ve gone and done this now and there is no way I can undo it. Over the years I’ve tried to have open discussion with him about sex but it simply impossible, he won’t discuss the subject in any way other than to comment on it’s immorality when he sees or hears about sexual things he disapproves of
You're stuck between a rock and a hard place. My 1st wife was brought up that sex is for procreation ONLY, and that is what our sex life was like, by the way we had no children. Talking about it was out of the question, anything other than missionary was not on the table, oral sex was never on the table sans once during a separation. Sex talk was a no-no as was toys, video, stories, basically anything sexual.

Like you I found satisfaction elsewhere. Like your husband she had no idea, not a clue.

How did it end you ask?

I married my now late extra-martial distraction.

Reactions: goodhubby
Nothing further from either of the guys that I sent the pics to. Although I've masturbated a lot thinking and wondering what they did with the pic I sent them 'accidentally'. The biggest things that scares me now a) in a few weeks time the electrician is due to install some garden lighting, I don't know exactly when because it's a small job he was fitting in with the others and b) at some point I will need to return to the office and I'll see the IT support guy

And of course my fantasy head is still going strong...

20111005-104444_1735691104.jpg

Last edited:
I remember reading an erotic story years ago and thought of you.

A woman had a program or app that would randomly send a pre-written message to a number from a contact list she made. The list had many men on it and she had no way of knowing who it would call nor any idea of who it called. She would set it to call a random contact and use self bondage with a time locking mechanism. She would be tied spreadeagle and the time lock secured her hands and would release her in several hours. She was also blindfolded, gagged, and she had plugged her ears. Soon a man would arrive and fuck her in any way he wished. Sometimes the man would bring a friend or friends. He or they would perform bdsm with nipple clamps, a clit clamp, paddles, flogger, post orgasm torture, basically anything they wanted. Sometimes it was just a quick fuck.

When finished with her he or they would leave and at the correct time the time lock would release her hands. She spent much of her time wondering who fucked her and how many men who were not on her list had fucked her. She also wondered if they took pictures and videos and if they did, would they or have they already posted them on websites she will never know about.
Very very exciting @Janderson32151 ... I have so many elaborate unrealistic fantasies as well as many many more than I feel I could bring true at some point. Having sent picture to people on my contact list (something I never ever thought I'd be capable doing... but then I found a way). My mind has started wondering if there is an even more daring thing I could do along the lines of accidentally exposing myself in some way, I don't what exactly but my mind is whirring... I remember a car trip once a long time ago with a couple that friends of ours, ... Sue was driving the car and I was ib the back seat behind the front passenger seat, giving me (and only me) a perfect view with the cotton sleeveless top she was wearing of her left nipple. I'm thinking something much more adventurous, not sure what yet.

This picture story/caption image got me excited along these lines...

female-humiliation-captions-664.jpg

Very very exciting @Janderson32151 ... I have so many elaborate unrealistic fantasies as well as many many more than I feel I could bring true at some point. Having sent picture to people on my contact list (something I never ever thought I'd be capable doing... but then I found a way). My mind has started wondering if there is an even more daring thing I could do along the lines of accidentally exposing myself in some way, I don't what exactly but my mind is whirring... I remember a car trip once a long time ago with a couple that friends of ours, ... Sue was driving the car and I was ib the back seat behind the front passenger seat, giving me (and only me) a perfect view with the cotton sleeveless top she was wearing of her left nipple. I'm thinking something much more adventurous, not sure what yet.

This picture story/caption image got me excited along these lines...

View attachment 523403
To her detriment Peter reset the time lock decided to take pictures and video Angela while Christina who is Peter’s submissive abused her sister’s tits and cunt. Angela realized as her sister licked her clit that Peter was going to blackmail her and she to would have to perform all the perverted acts that Peter required or be outed and ruined personally and professionally. The thought of this made Angela cum harder than she ever thought possible.

I've got an urge to make my exposure fantasy a bit more real today and have come with an idea.... I'm thinking of randomly picking one male contact from my work address book and one male contact from my personal address book and 'accidentally' emailing them a nude picture of me, face included... and then immediately sending another email with a title asking them not to look and delete it.... Giving them three choices...

1. Do as I say and delete the accidentally sent email with the pic without opening it
2. Look at the pic but claim to have deleted it without looking
3. Look at the pic and reply back saying they have seen it (and maybe taking advantage of the situation)

What do you think? Should I do it? And what would you do if you got my emails?
Sent to me just for a practice run 😀

I've got an urge to make my exposure fantasy a bit more real today and have come with an idea.... I'm thinking of randomly picking one male contact from my work address book and one male contact from my personal address book and 'accidentally' emailing them a nude picture of me, face included... and then immediately sending another email with a title asking them not to look and delete it.... Giving them three choices...

1. Do as I say and delete the accidentally sent email with the pic without opening it
2. Look at the pic but claim to have deleted it without looking
3. Look at the pic and reply back saying they have seen it (and maybe taking advantage of the situation)

What do you think? Should I do it? And what would you do if you got my emails?
That's so HOT 🔥
I'd choose 3 😊