Making my exposure fantasy real....

I'm still reeling, shaking and absolutely terrified of the consequences of what I did yesterday and worried that there are now images of me (including my face) out there that could in theory be copied, distributed and used against me. But even so I've just had one of the biggest hardest strongest orgasms ever thinking that two people that know me have now seen my cunt and tits fully on display

I'm still reeling, shaking and absolutely terrified of the consequences of what I did yesterday and worried that there are now images of me (including my face) out there that could in theory be copied, distributed and used against me. But even so I've just had one of the biggest hardest strongest orgasms ever thinking that two people that know me have now seen my cunt and tits fully on display
Both men are at least wondering who you meant to send it to, and what you were willing to do for them. Things like sucking their cocks, taking them bare, then taking more souvenir pictures of your used body.

Reactions: btweets
Both men are at least wondering who you meant to send it to, and what you were willing to do for them. Things like sucking their cocks, taking them bare, then taking more souvenir pictures of your used body.
I didn't think of that.. that first email saying 'as requested' suggests there was someone else who I was sending the pic to as after them requesting me to do so :eek:

Please do not worry baby all will come out good you are a beauty to love looking at