Making my exposure fantasy real....

This is what they will see if they choose to open the email (obviously the one I sent didn't have my face cropped off)... taken almost nine years ago but instantly recognisable as me (and in reality I haven't changed much)..... now going into fear and regret looking at this and realising what I've done, even if I am still excited

View attachment 519035
So tasty and delicious

This is what they will see if they choose to open the email (obviously the one I sent didn't have my face cropped off)... taken almost nine years ago but instantly recognisable as me (and in reality I haven't changed much)..... now going into fear and regret looking at this and realising what I've done, even if I am still excited

View attachment 519035
With a body like that any one will be at your command. Ready

I've got an urge to make my exposure fantasy a bit more real today and have come with an idea.... I'm thinking of randomly picking one male contact from my work address book and one male contact from my personal address book and 'accidentally' emailing them a nude picture of me, face included... and then immediately sending another email with a title asking them not to look and delete it.... Giving them three choices...

1. Do as I say and delete the accidentally sent email with the pic without opening it
2. Look at the pic but claim to have deleted it without looking
3. Look at the pic and reply back saying they have seen it (and maybe taking advantage of the situation)

What do you think? Should I do it? And what would you do if you got my emails?
Of course my dear, they are going to open it. Can't put the genie back in the bottle. 2&3 is probably where it will settle?

Of course my dear, they are going to open it. Can't put the genie back in the bottle. 2&3 is probably where it will settle?
Then again, the answer may be 4) preview-pane’d it like the local electrician, deleted it or saved it. A) If deleted she may never know. B) If he saved it - use it to blackmail more pictures or backseat sex from her to keep from going to her husband about this ‘situation.’