Making my exposure fantasy real....

I'm still reeling, shaking and absolutely terrified of the consequences of what I did yesterday and worried that there are now images of me (including my face) out there that could in theory be copied, distributed and used against me. But even so I've just had one of the biggest hardest strongest orgasms ever thinking that two people that know me have now seen my cunt and tits fully on display
So what’s the next move for you ? Are you going to answer his text. He’s obviously elevated the game

I guarantee that those men saved your
I'm still reeling, shaking and absolutely terrified of the consequences of what I did yesterday and worried that there are now images of me (including my face) out there that could in theory be copied, distributed and used against me. But even so I've just had one of the biggest hardest strongest orgasms ever thinking that two people that know me have now seen my cunt and tits fully on display
I guarantee they've saved that picture and have probably used it to masturbate a number of times. There's probably a 98% chance they've shown others and sent it to a few of them. Those other men will send it freely and it will end up on various websites probably with your name. There's absolutely nothing you can do about it except enjoy the complete loss of control of who sees your tits, cunt, and face. Oh, and enjoy those intense orgasms!!! Keep us updated please.

I guarantee that those men saved your

I guarantee they've saved that picture and have probably used it to masturbate a number of times. There's probably a 98% chance they've shown others and sent it to a few of them. Those other men will send it freely and it will end up on various websites probably with your name. There's absolutely nothing you can do about it except enjoy the complete loss of control of who sees your tits, cunt, and face. Oh, and enjoy those intense orgasms!!! Keep us updated please.
Thank you for reminding me of the most probable reality of this, however you view it this I feel is what is likely to be happening right now as a result of what I did

Their friends will also see your yummy pussie and the face going with it. I think you going to be busy in time to cum . Please keep us posted . Wish my wife was as daring I love it . All my randy wishes for you

• Love
Reactions: hungry4pussy2eat
Thank you for reminding me of the most probable reality of this, however you view it this I feel is what is likely to be happening right now as a result of what I did
What do you think about while masturbating now? Do you think about the many, many men who will see you spread and on display and maybe friends and coworkers jacking off to you? Or maybe you being forced to submit to their sexual desires which would likely be things they're afraid to ask their wifes or girlfriends to do for them?

Maybe you should send a masturbation video to two more men.....

You're really HOT and I hope you get many mind numbing orgasms from what you've done.

What do you think about while masturbating now? Do you think about the many, many men who will see you spread and on display and maybe friends and coworkers jacking off to you? Or maybe you being forced to submit to their sexual desires which would likely be things they're afraid to ask their wifes or girlfriends to do for them?

You're really HOT and I hope you get many mind numbing orgasms from what you've done.
Love see that one but baby take it easy do not worry so much you are gorgeous to my eyes

Love see that one but baby take it easy do not worry so much you are gorgeous to my eyes
You are gorgeous in everyone's eyes. Something like this happened to me years ago but my pictures were stolen and it was a life changing event for the better. I learned that there is an allure for many men to having nude pictures of a woman who doesn't want you to have them. You can be sure that every man who knows you and sees your picture will/is fantasizing about what they want to do to you or make you do.

This is what they will see if they choose to open the email (obviously the one I sent didn't have my face cropped off)... taken almost nine years ago but instantly recognisable as me (and in reality I haven't changed much)..... now going into fear and regret looking at this and realising what I've done, even if I am still excited

View attachment 519035
Baby so in love with that gorgeous body needs yummyntasty

It's a bittersweet set of feelings, I'm very scared and nervous of the consequences of what I've done. I have a lot to lose and a husband who thinks that oral is unnatural and perverted, who would divorce me in an instance if he knew I'd posed for such pictures. And I have a job and social life that would be massively impacted for sure... it may be different for others but I have no doubt that friends and family would distance themselves and avoid me.

And yet without a doubt yes I do masturbate thinking that maybe there will be many men jacking off to, and I get especially excited thinking that could include friends, family and co-workers. And yes those masturbation fantasies do extend to being forced, coerced and blackmailed into performing even more perverted kinky acts for men's amusement

So what did you plan to achieve? Were you looking to find a sex partner? I think the electrician is up for some fun. I would figure that somehow your hubby will find out. By the way you are one hot dish!!!

No, there was no plan to find a sex partner or at least no plan to find a regular sex partner with a normal male whose 'up for some fun' ... my fantasies all revolve around me being humiliated, exploited and abused, used for men's amusement and always have done. So in some ways I feeling some of that humiliation now as I think of what these two men have seen of me, but where I wanted it to go, I don't really know

It's a bittersweet set of feelings, I'm very scared and nervous of the consequences of what I've done. I have a lot to lose and a husband who thinks that oral is unnatural and perverted, who would divorce me in an instance if he knew I'd posed for such pictures. And I have a job and social life that would be massively impacted for sure... it may be different for others but I have no doubt that friends and family would distance themselves and avoid me.

And yet without a doubt yes I do masturbate thinking that maybe there will be many men jacking off to, and I get especially excited thinking that could include friends, family and co-workers. And yes those masturbation fantasies do extend to being forced, coerced and blackmailed into performing even more perverted kinky acts for men's amusement
In your fantasies what perverted acts do the men make you perform. If you don't want to list them here please message me.

I'm confident you will be ok in the end. Actually, after a period of time with no contact from them I bet you will pick one or two other men to, "accidentally" send a nude picture or video to.

Reactions: BeautifulWife

Oh fuck me baby you are so hot and so yummy

Reactions: goodhubby