Making my exposure fantasy real....

So I've had my first reply, from the local electrician, sorry but there's too much detail and information for me to share the email directly. He's seen the pic because he uses a 'preview pane' on his emails so it was 'right there in front of me' as he says and he claims to have now deleted it and basically just told me I should be more careful. But something about the email worries me, he calls me 'Mrs xxx' whereas whenever we've done business before he used my first name and the tone is almost formal which is weird.

But my bigger problem is what to do now, knowing he's seen in. He's due to do some garden lighting in a few weeks time and not only will I be ultra-embarrassed when I see him and go super blushing red but I have the worry that he might say something. He might for instance assume my husband knows about the pics and that would be very bad indeed. Feel like I need to email again but don't what I'd say

And that was the one I was slightly less worried about, still nothing from the guy at work (and I can see he is in work today on our instant message system))

So I've had my first reply, from the local electrician, sorry but there's too much detail and information for me to share the email directly. He's seen the pic because he uses a 'preview pane' on his emails so it was 'right there in front of me' as he says and he claims to have now deleted it and basically just told me I should be more careful. But something about the email worries me, he calls me 'Mrs xxx' whereas whenever we've done business before he used my first name and the tone is almost formal which is weird.

But my bigger problem is what to do now, knowing he's seen in. He's due to do some garden lighting in a few weeks time and not only will I be ultra-embarrassed when I see him and go super blushing red but I have the worry that he might say something. He might for instance assume my husband knows about the pics and that would be very bad indeed. Feel like I need to email again but don't what I'd say

And that was the one I was slightly less worried about, still nothing from the guy at work (and I can see he is in work today on our instant message system))
Tell him it’s “our little secret “ see how he responds

This is what they will see if they choose to open the email (obviously the one I sent didn't have my face cropped off)... taken almost nine years ago but instantly recognisable as me (and in reality I haven't changed much)..... now going into fear and regret looking at this and realising what I've done, even if I am still excited

View attachment 519035
such a hot yummy pussy and babe love to be pleasing you to myself so yummy to the eyes

This is what they will see if they choose to open the email (obviously the one I sent didn't have my face cropped off)... taken almost nine years ago but instantly recognisable as me (and in reality I haven't changed much)..... now going into fear and regret looking at this and realising what I've done, even if I am still excited

View attachment 519035
You look hot and tasty love to be between your legs licking that yummy pussy

Reactions: goodhubby