Making my exposure fantasy real....

It's a bittersweet set of feelings, I'm very scared and nervous of the consequences of what I've done. I have a lot to lose and a husband who thinks that oral is unnatural and perverted, who would divorce me in an instance if he knew I'd posed for such pictures. And I have a job and social life that would be massively impacted for sure... it may be different for others but I have no doubt that friends and family would distance themselves and avoid me.

And yet without a doubt yes I do masturbate thinking that maybe there will be many men jacking off to, and I get especially excited thinking that could include friends, family and co-workers. And yes those masturbation fantasies do extend to being forced, coerced and blackmailed into performing even more perverted kinky acts for men's amusement
So, when is the electrician due to work on your lights?

Reactions: hungry4pussy2eat
I've got an urge to make my exposure fantasy a bit more real today and have come with an idea.... I'm thinking of randomly picking one male contact from my work address book and one male contact from my personal address book and 'accidentally' emailing them a nude picture of me, face included... and then immediately sending another email with a title asking them not to look and delete it.... Giving them three choices...

1. Do as I say and delete the accidentally sent email with the pic without opening it
2. Look at the pic but claim to have deleted it without looking
3. Look at the pic and reply back saying they have seen it (and maybe taking advantage of the situation)

What do you think? Should I do it? And what would you do if you got my emails?
I vote to do it!! Let us know how it went!! I wish I was in your address books!! I would look and take advantage of the situation!!

• Love
Yes if people want to know I'll share the experience here, ok I'm ready to send two emails....

The first is simply titled 'As requested...' and is a picture of me, face in full view on a bed legs wide apart, red excited cunt showing, playing with my tits

The second is titled "Please! Please! I've made mistake delete my previous email without opening'

And I've selected two random recipients by scrolling fast through my contacts and selecting the first male after I've stopped. They will be going to Mr P an IT support person from work and Mr T, our local electrician, who lives less than 1 mile away
So baby how has things been I have not seen any more about you right fun time love to be here to help babe

my fantasy is that this young lady and i are doing a 69 and with my mouth open she has a orgasism and squrits down my throat and i swallow her squrit

This is what they will see if they choose to open the email (obviously the one I sent didn't have my face cropped off)... taken almost nine years ago but instantly recognisable as me (and in reality I haven't changed much)..... now going into fear and regret looking at this and realising what I've done, even if I am still excited

View attachment 519035
I love you!!

• Love
I've got an urge to make my exposure fantasy a bit more real today and have come with an idea.... I'm thinking of randomly picking one male contact from my work address book and one male contact from my personal address book and 'accidentally' emailing them a nude picture of me, face included... and then immediately sending another email with a title asking them not to look and delete it.... Giving them three choices...

1. Do as I say and delete the accidentally sent email with the pic without opening it
3. Look at the pic and reply back saying they have seen it (and maybe taking advantage of the situation)

That is a fun idea. I would do it and see how they respond

You should definitely do it. That’s sounds so hot.