Married looking for help

You're in good company as far as this being a relatively common topic on this forum.

First question would be what is her sexual past? Do you know how many partners she has had or if any were well endowed? Second question would be how long you have been together? I won't ask family dynamics but if you have other people in your home that require care and supervision such activities can be more difficult to arrange... Let alone keeping the mood in place with general life commitments. Third would be if she uses any toys in the room, role playing, dirty talk about her desires etc. Give us an idea of where abouts she is in the bedroom to see where you would need to focus in moving the relationship forward in small steps toward your fantasy... Keeping in mind that she may not ever want to go down that path and your needing to adjust expectations and what not.

Hey. From New Hampshire, been wanting to be a cuck for a long time and would love for my wife to cuck me for 2 reasons. 1. She deserves better than me. 2. It would be really hot
If you ever get her onboard plan a vacation to Myrtle Beach. I love helping couples with thier fantasies!