Marrying the cock in a wedding dress.

BKM57

Male
From
US
Had my wife a few years ago buy me a realistic cock and a beautiful wedding dress and all the undergarments to go with this. She planned a day and we had a wedding service where she married me off to the cock. She told me to love and cherish this cock everyday and to fuck it often. After the ceremony she made me go consummate the marriage and she made me promise to fuck this as often as she told me. This has been going on now for over four years and I can’t count how many times I’ve fucked this. Now she’s having me fuck this in front of her lovers and then having me suck them off as well. Can’t be happier with this lifestyle.

Had my wife a few years ago buy me a realistic cock and a beautiful wedding dress and all the undergarments to go with this. She planned a day and we had a wedding service where she married me off to the cock. She told me to love and cherish this cock everyday and to fuck it often. After the ceremony she made me go consummate the marriage and she made me promise to fuck this as often as she told me. This has been going on now for over four years and I can’t count how many times I’ve fucked this. Now she’s having me fuck this in front of her lovers and then having me suck them off as well. Can’t be happier with this lifestyle.
Is it painful ? Wanna but scared it’s gonna hurt !

Is it painful ! Wanna try but scared it’s gonna hurt !