Massage

That is good to know and a great way to break the ice and see if she wants to take it further.

That is what my wife has enjoyed most about meeting guys from the exchange site. They seem to focus on the massage, whereas guys off the lifestyle site think of the massage more as foreplay and then move directly to try for sex. Of course, we have tried this many fewer times using the exchange site. I think the longer, slower build-up leads to more anticipation and much hotter sex too.

One gentleman from the exchange site got her so relaxed my wife fell asleep after the massage. I had the table set up in the living room, and after he wrapped her up in blankets he and I shared a glass of wine and we talked about my wife's amazing body. When she woke up she remained nude and ended up sitting with the guy talking, she eventually gave him a long blowjob and then lay on the couch with her head in his lap talking.

Question1.png

That is what my wife has enjoyed most about meeting guys from the exchange site. They seem to focus on the massage, whereas guys off the lifestyle site think of the massage more as foreplay and then move directly to try for sex. Of course, we have tried this many fewer times using the exchange site. I think the longer, slower build-up leads to more anticipation and much hotter sex too.

One gentleman from the exchange site got her so relaxed my wife fell asleep after the massage. I had the table set up in the living room, and after he wrapped her up in blankets he and I shared a glass of wine and we talked about my wife's amazing body. When she woke up she remained nude and ended up sitting with the guy talking, she eventually gave him a long blowjob and then lay on the couch with her head in his lap talking.

View attachment 1283709
such a hot story and awesome picture!

Reactions: Couple4MFM
I know a male masseuse who has over 25 years of massage work behind him. I once asked him if any female customers ever asked for a happy ending. Zero, not one ever. But then he qualified his answer: no females at the massage studio had ever asked, but he did have sex with some female clients at their homes. He explained that few times he and a female masseuse performed couple massages at homes or hotels and occasionally they would end in a foursome, but it was very rare. He, then, explained if a husband booked an at-home massage for his wife, 30% of the time he ended up fucking the wife in front of the husband and he received a huge tip afterwards. Once, he got a blow job from the wife, as her husband licked her to orgasm; her husband insisted that he cum in her mouth.

My own story about an non-pro masseuse is here: https://www.wifewantstoplay.com/thr...-had-a-happy-ending-massage.12354/post-244358

Last edited:
I know a male masseuse who has over 25 years of massage work behind him. I once asked him if any female customers ever asked for a happy ending. Zero, not one ever. But then he qualified his answer: no females at the massage studio had ever asked, but he did have sex with some female clients at their homes. He explained that few times he and a female masseuse performed couple massages at homes or hotels and occasionally they would end in a foursome, but it was very rare. He, then, explained if a husband booked an at-home massage for his wife, my friend 30% of the time ended up fucking the wife in front of the husband and he received a huge tip afterwards. Once, he got a blow job from the wife, as her husband licked her to orgasm; her husband insisted that he cum in her mouth.

My own story about an non-pro masseuse is here: https://www.wifewantstoplay.com/thr...-had-a-happy-ending-massage.12354/post-244358

Several of the men I have found on the exchange site for my wife, also work part-time either in a studio or on their own doing professional massage. They say with their State license they never cross the line when they are being paid or working under their license.

I did find one man who gave my wife a decent massage at home, and when he was done with her rub down, he was sporting a sizeable erection under his pants. My wife was laying on the table on her back and he was standing on her right side with his hand resting open on her stomach. My wife reached down and moved his hand to her crotch as she parted her legs partially and then she reached over and rubbed his cock through his pants. He was groaning in pleasure and looked at me nervously and asked if it was ok. When I told him yes, he asked if I wanted to help my wife. I walked over and stood beside him and my wife suggested I help get his pants off.

We ended up having a full threesome and he said it was the first time he had done anything. He said he had given three other massages from the site but had always been too nervous to make a move. It was an incredible night for all three of us.

I have arranged probably 30+ massages for my wife over the last fifteen years. I have used two different sites to find men who offer massage services. On the primary swinger site, we are on, I post them as a hot date and look for a guy willing to pamper her and give her a sensual full-body massage with benefits if he seduces her. This is a 50/50 success, as many of the guys move right to the sex and skip giving her a massage.

A few years ago, I learned about a massage exchange site where people have profiles, and you can list your interest in receiving, giving, or exchanging. I have actually been surprised each time I have agreed to meet a guy from the site. So far, all of them have given her a good, relaxing, and therapeutic massage and then moved to the sensual activity.

The last guy was over the holidays, and he gave my wife a full two-hour massage that she said was better than most therapists she has gone to. He never touched her intimately until he had rubbed down her full body. He did ask her if she was ok with him touching her intimately and if she desired release. She said yes, and he massaged her vagina until she had a big climax. He was still clothed at the time and made it all about her. My wife still talks about how wonderful the massage and release were. She told me he had managed to relax her so well that he had three fingers inside her ass and two fingers of his other hand inside her vagina when she exploded.

After she recovered, my wife took him into our bedroom, and while I cleaned up and put the table away, she gave him a Holiday treat I am sure he will not forget anytime soon.

View attachment 1282502
Website?

Reactions: lon_bbc
Had one on a cruise that led to May being groped and fucked. Going to SE Asia next year. Hoping to find a massage for her in Thailand.

Massages really turn my wife on, same for most women. She has fucked some masseure’s. several times when we were on a cruise she booked an in-cabin massage with a young masseur after meeting him at the ship’s spa. Another time she was fucked by a new masseur she was trying out while I sat in the waiting room listening.

Our very few experiences have all started with a massage. As you say, very important that he takes his time and understands that it is all about her pleasure
Has your wife ever had a slow, sensual massage from a husband and wife team?

If she would like to- let us know!

Egy feleségem egy évvel ezelõtt masszák a terapeutázhoz ment. Elmondta nekem, mi történt hazaérkezéskor. Amikor megérkezett, bemutatták magukat. A feleségem levetkőzött a fehérneműjében. Melltartóval és bugyival maradt. Megkezdődött a masszázs. A feleségem szerint nagyon jól masszírozta. A masszázs teljesen normális lett. Egy idő után a férfi megkérdezte a feleségemet, hogy tudja-e levenni a melltartóját. A feleségem igennel válaszolt. A férfi ezután masszírozta a feleségem csupasz melleit. Ez nagyon jó volt a feleségem számára. Azt hiszem, a masszőr ember is élvezte a helyzetet. A férfi azt mondta, hogy örömmel veszi le a feleségem bugyiját is. Sajnos a feleségem nem engedte, hogy ezt tegye. A masszázs hamarosan véget ért. A feleségem felöltözött és megkérdezte, mennyit tartozik neki. A férfi azt mondta neki, hogy nem kell fizetnie semmit, megcsókolta a kezét és megköszönte neki, hogy masszázst adott neki. Azt is mondta, hogy közöttük különleges kapcsolat jött létre a masszázs. Üdvözöljük, hogy máskor is találkozunk. Amikor a feleségem hazaért, elmondta nekem, mi történt. Izgatottan hallgattam. Nagyon sajnáltam, hogy nem engedte, hogy a férfi levegye a bugyiját. Bizonyára valami más történt volna. :) Azóta nem ment vissza az emberhez, és nagyszerű lenne. Mit gondolsz, miért nem ment vissza azóta??
Nagyon köszönöm a válaszokat!

Reactions: erzika34
I had previously arranged a number of home massage sessions and said that guys I had met at adult education learn to massage classes wanted to meet to practice further and would she be the model.
So on over ten occasions, we had these sessions with one or two guys who would come to our home.
After exchanging pleasantries, my wife would get undressed in front of them and hop up onto the table.
I would recommend to place an eye shade over her eyes to "keep the light out of her eyes" but really it acted more to calm my wife and allowed me to move around to take the photos, videos and ... her.
On all of these occasions it normally just ended up with a pleasant massage for my wife and the guys got to enjoy looking at her close up and massaging her all over.
On a few occasions, I told one guy she had a sacro iliac problem and he suggested internal massage which ended up him spreading my wife's legs and inserting a number of fingers deep into her cunt.
There also was another episode which i has shared in another story here where the masseur and I got to do more with her.
This latest occasion was a little different.
We both attend the group massage training I found on the net close to our home.
There are three rooms, great tables, oils and instructions, the masseur has been massaging for 10 years with an average group of 6+, aged 45 and over.
He demonstrates to us all and then we pair up and practice.
With the group, my wife willingly got naked as the subject.
After he demonstrated on her to us all, I took her into adjoining room and got her naked on the table and put a blind fold on her.
Then I opened the door for the two guys in the other room to watch her.
One guy has been with us before, so as he was massaging his partner, I was taking turns massaging my wife and I started running my hands between her legs to see if she would object. She wriggled but did not say stop so I opened her legs wider and started playing with her clit then rotated between massaging her tits and fingering her cunt whilst smiling at the other guys.
He came in, said hi to my wife and started massaging her and that got her nice and aroused.
After that, at the end of the day there was only the masseur, my wife and I left. She undressed and got onto the table face up and he placed the blindfold on her and started slowly touching her all over. He then instructed me to join him and we jointly massaged her all over. I asked about extra zones and he asked my wife to open her legs so he could show me. He placed the blindfold on her and started slowly touching her all over and he then instructed me to join him and we jointly massaged her all over. Her legs slowly opened and he parted her cunt lips and spread her cunt hairs back to give us both a good view of her labia and cunt starting to get moist. I licked my fingers and peeled back her clit hood to expose her pink little bud for him to work on.
I then went to her head end and let him start at her feet end so she had her legs open wide for him to see clearly and as her fingered her clit and cunt, I massaged her tits. This went on for about twenty minutes and he was really working her over, shoving three fingers deep into her cunt and searching for her g spot. She was not objecting and slowly stifling a moan. I decide to up the ante and got him to move to the side as I took my place between her legs and started licking her clit and running my fingers over her puckered asshole and then inserting fingers deep in her cunt.
This was a great test of her willingness and submissiveness as this had only happened once before with another masseur and she stopped it last time.
I kept licking and sucking her clit and cunt hard and he kept massaging her tits. There was no turning back this time as she started to move her body and orgasm for the first time in front of another man since we have been together.
The masseur and I looked at each other and smiled realising that this can be the beginning of plenty more to come. We took off her blindfold and she made no effort to cover her naked body or close her wide open legs as she was relaxed and showed no signs of regret or remorse.
I congratulated her on her advancement and said this is what an open marriage can be all about. She just smiled and said we will see.
Since that day we have briefly chatted and at first her conscience was getting to her but then she has back to the masseur for her regular massage appointments but has not divulged what went on.
Message us if you are like minded and have photos to share.
1687756923238.png
1687756960952.png
1687756887331.png