Master, Partner, or Cuckold

BikerBill

Couple
Ann & I see ourselves as inseparable partners in this lifestyle, there is no sex with others unless we are together and both enjoying the encounter. I am not her master & she is definitely not a sub. I don't view myself as a cuckold, I would never allow anyone to humiliate or shame me in any way nor would Ann ever stand for it. We have and show great respect for each other and will not play with anyone that is not 100% respectful of both of us.

I was wondering how many other couples here have relationships similar to ours?

We are partners in crime. We both choose the bulls. We expect everyone to get along outside the bedroom. Then my husband becomes a cuckold. He only cums in a condom during sex. Bulls are bare. We are public with our cuckolding. Family and friends know. Also sph is big for us and other humiliation. I love my husband. We have a wonderful thing going.

We are partners in crime. We both choose the bulls. We expect everyone to get along outside the bedroom. Then my husband becomes a cuckold. He only cums in a condom during sex. Bulls are bare. We are public with our cuckolding. Family and friends know. Also sph is big for us and other humiliation. I love my husband. We have a wonderful thing going.

We keep this part of our life private. Like you we both choose the guys that get to join us, they sometimes go bare and sometimes wear condoms depending on what we are all comfortable with. I never wear a condom and like it more when our guest does not either, I love the way she feels when I enter her after another guy has given her a few orgasms and filled her up!

Reactions: Mywifeforyou
Ann & I see ourselves as inseparable partners in this lifestyle, there is no sex with others unless we are together and both enjoying the encounter. I am not her master & she is definitely not a sub. I don't view myself as a cuckold, I would never allow anyone to humiliate or shame me in any way nor would Ann ever stand for it. We have and show great respect for each other and will not play with anyone that is not 100% respectful of both of us.

I was wondering how many other couples here have relationships similar to ours?
Sounds very much like ours, he likes to share me, watch the action and take photos although there have been times when I've played (with his knowledge) and then returned home after...but now we would not use the label master, sub or cuckold to either of us