Mature couple - St Louis

Danmo1

Male
Hi, we are Dan and Kim ages 59/58. I have been her cuckold husband for about 9 years now. Kim is a petite grandmother who has discovered she likes steady hung guys. She has had 3 steadies in this time with quite a few in between. She prefers black guys but also the occasional white guy. Her current steady is a 63 year old black guy who towers over her and I . Kim also sleeps with a friend of ours who started as an occasional coupling but is now coming to our house weekly and always ends up in bed with my wife when he does. I look forward to commenting and telling our story. Kim is not exclusive to either man and has instructed me to always be on the look out for some one she might be interested in.

Hi, we are Dan and Kim ages 59/58. I have been her cuckold husband for about 9 years now. Kim is a petite grandmother who has discovered she likes steady hung guys. She has had 3 steadies in this time with quite a few in between. She prefers black guys but also the occasional white guy. Her current steady is a 63 year old black guy who towers over her and I . Kim also sleeps with a friend of ours who started as an occasional coupling but is now coming to our house weekly and always ends up in bed with my wife when he does. I look forward to commenting and telling our story. Kim is not exclusive to either man and has instructed me to always be on the look out for some one she might be interested in.
Really excited to read about how the story begun 9 years ago , something special that this came at an advanced age

Reactions: spin418 and Danmo1
Welcome. Nice to see other seniors on the site. My wife, Stacey, turned 62 this year and is still an active hot wife who turns heads and attracts men as if she were much younger. She's a bit monogamous these days - preferring to have sex with her long time lover who visits every few months. But - having said that - every couple of months if she gets the urge, we'll seek out a new partner to rock her world.