May have found our Bull

Once again the guy backed out at the last moment. This is getting frustrating. Fetlife hasn't been successful for her so she closed her account and posted a profile on Adult Friend Finder instead and now she's sexting with two guys. Keeping fingers crossed that she'll finally find her steady bull.
I’m available in the Florida Keys 😈😘

Once again the guy backed out at the last moment. This is getting frustrating. Fetlife hasn't been successful for her so she closed her account and posted a profile on Adult Friend Finder instead and now she's sexting with two guys. Keeping fingers crossed that she'll finally find her steady bull.
It seems she's found a guy who lives fairly close by and is single and owns his own house so he can entertain. She's scheduling a date to get together with him soon. Updates to come.

That’s awesome! I’m happy for you. It’s a special kind of happiness when you do find your alpha. Our house always seems to be balanced in at ease when he is around because everybody knows their place.
Truthfully I haven't met her boyfriend yet. She goes off to meet with him and then comes home and gives me the details. But she certainly feels better about herself after he's fucked her several times.

After many tries and failures we may have found a bull for my wife. On several occasions the guy we hoped would be her steady bull never showed up for their first meeting. This guy seems reliable. I'll update as this moves along. Right now she's sexting with him.
Just curious, why do you both want a bull? Is this a first-time for you both, or just finding a new bull?