May have found our Bull

My hotwife is at her boyfriend's house as I'm writing this. She just texted me to let me know he had just fucked her and her pussy was feeling fantastic. They were waiting for him to get hard again so he could fuck her again and they were going to try anal. More updates to come.
An update: Hotwife just got home. She was at her boyfriend's house for a few hours. She gave me all the details. When she arrived at his house they started kissing and he moved his hand to her pussy after feeling her braless breasts and was happily surprised to find that she wasn't wearing panties. He then took over what little clothes she was wearing and removed his own as well. My wife then got on her knees and starting sucking his cock.
He then lifted her up and layed her on his bed. He spread her legs and began licking her pussy until she had her first orgasm.
He then slide his hard cock into her and fucked her for 15minutes at which point she had her second orgasm when he came inside her.
They spent the remainder of the afternoon fucking several more times.

Its been my experience from many cuckold couples, that a long term steady boyfriend that has chemistry with the Mrs., knows his role and is comfortable in his dominance, seems to be most fulfilling.
I'm hoping you are correct. So far so good. However, in addition to this boyfriend she's thinking of finding a second boyfriend so whenever she wants to get fucked she'll have one of them available.
I'm happily thinking we've opened Pandora's Box!

I'm hoping you are correct. So far so good. However, in addition to this boyfriend she's thinking of finding a second boyfriend so whenever she wants to get fucked she'll have one of them available.
I'm happily thinking we've opened Pandora's Box!
That is actually a really good strategy. My wife at one time had three on rotation that’s where we got our second daughter but I don’t think it’s gonna work with our current guy. He’s pretty territorial.

Another update: She got to his place and they immediately starting kissing and he began taking off her clothes as well as his own. Within seconds he was rock hard and she started sucking his cock (see photo below). After several minutes he said he was so turned on that he had to fuck her which he then did several times.

Attachments

• 27978~2.jpeg
    27978~2.jpeg
    94 KB · Views: 27