Maybe more

Snowy31

Female
So if you can see my previous post my husband really wants the cuckold experience but Im a bit trepidatious. His birthday is coming up so I wanted suggestions on what I could do that was as close as possible without me actually being with another man. I'm still really looking for loads of suggestions. But also are there in any men around Birmingham in the UK that would be up for talking? I'm not necessarily going to do anything but I was also approached by another used about them calling me and me flirting/talking about sex on the phone and it's a really good idea too but he was from Netherlands... I want it to be believable so maybe a fellow brummie would really get my husband worried.

So if you can see my previous post my husband really wants the cuckold experience but Im a bit trepidatious. His birthday is coming up so I wanted suggestions on what I could do that was as close as possible without me actually being with another man. I'm still really looking for loads of suggestions. But also are there in any men around Birmingham in the UK that would be up for talking? I'm not necessarily going to do anything but I was also approached by another used about them calling me and me flirting/talking about sex on the phone and it's a really good idea too but he was from Netherlands... I want it to be believable so maybe a fellow brummie would really get my husband worried.
Hey, I’d love to help! I’m 46 from just outside Birmingham and have loads of experience in the lifestyle.

Reactions: Snowy31
I’m waiting to see what the present you finally bring to your husband. I always imagine my wife bring me cream pie on my birthday or marriage anniversary.

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c
Hey, I’d love to help! I’m 46 from just outside Birmingham and have loads of experience in the lifestyle.
Is there anywhere particular in the area where im likely to get flirted with despite having a husband with me? I just want a tease and humiliation for now. Nothing that would actually physically be "cheating"

Is there anywhere particular in the area where im likely to get flirted with despite having a husband with me? I just want a tease and humiliation for now. Nothing that would actually physically be "cheating"
Yet. It will happen eventually. If you’re wanting to talk the next logical step is to be physical.

There are a few places in Birmingham that could give you that or why don’t we just chat and set something up for him to get that experience