Meet me and my ex (now back together again). From Norway

Norwaysense

Male
From
Norway
Nov 28, 2022
Osøyro, Norway
Hey from Norway!

I have been a lurker here for some time and have really enjoyed the forum and all the posts that are opened for freebies like me (I`m not anymore, though).

My ex and I have just gotten together after we hooked up not long ago while she was in a new relationship. The excitement she felt while cheating on him with me was pouring through her body in shivers, and she was wilder now than ever before. We haven`t talked about it, but I could feel her excitement. We were together for two years before we broke up 4 months ago.

I never knew that cheating is her thing before now and I keep wondering if she has been cheating on me too.

For some time now, I have these really strong fantasies about her being fucked by another guy so I registered here to get some tips to how to go forward. These fantasies often come to me with full force when I have had a certain stimulant, which I do from time to time. I have asked her about it a long time ago, but that did not end in success.

We have filmed a lot of short videos and taken loads of pics over the course we have been together, and I am happy to share some with you. I absolute love sharing images and videos of her and hearing what other guys want to do to her, so here are some pics of her so you understand how much of a slut she is

agneth1.png
:

kåt kjæreste.png

Hopefully I will share some pictures of her with another cock inside her some time soon.

Thank you for providing this forum. And thanks to all the members for all the sexy content you upload and all the interesting discussions and advise that can be found here

And thank you to all the volunteers moderating and keeping this place alive!

Last edited:
Hey from Norway!

I have been a lurker here for some time and have really enjoyed the forum and all the posts that are opened for freebies like me (I`m not anymore, though).

My ex and I have just gotten together after we hooked up not long ago while she was in a new relationship. The excitement she felt while cheating on him with me was pouring through her body in shivers, and she was wilder now than ever before. We haven`t talked about it, but I could feel her excitement. We were together for two years before we broke up 4 months ago.

I never knew that cheating is her thing before now and I keep wondering if she has been cheating on me too.

For some time now, I have these really strong fantasies about her being fucked by another guy so I registered here to get some tips to how to go forward. These fantasies often come to me with full force when I have had a certain stimulant, which I do from time to time. I have asked her about it a long time ago, but that did not end in success.

We have filmed a lot of short videos and taken loads of pics over the course we have been together, and I am happy to share some with you. I absolute love sharing images and videos of her and hearing what other guys want to do to her, so here are some pics of her so you understand how much of a slut she is

View attachment 1126982
:

View attachment 1126983

Hopefully I will share some pictures of her with another cock inside her some time soon.

Thank you for providing this forum. And thanks to all the members for all the sexy content you upload and all the interesting discussions and advise that can be found here

well love her cunt lips

Hey from Norway!

View attachment 1126982
:

View attachment 1126983

well thats great news for u guys great pic of her

Hey from Norway!

View attachment 1126982
:

View attachment 1126983

Ohh wow she is looking very very wet and juicy mmmmm

Hey from Norway!

View attachment 1126982
:

View attachment 1126983

Hello Norway. Your ex is really a good looking slut and should be treated like that. I would like to tide her up
Hey from Norway!

View attachment 1126982
:

View attachment 1126983

Hello Norway. Nice photos of your ex. She really is a slut. Did she take your come? I would like to tie her up and force her to fuck me - then give her my sperm in her face and heare her swallow it.
Attached you see dome photos of my wife coming and eating my load. She has earlier been fucked by my 3 good friends.

Attachments

• 20230514_162248.jpg
    20230514_162248.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 28
  • 20210705_181247.jpg
    20210705_181247.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 28
  • 20221127_175434.jpg
    20221127_175434.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 32
Hey from Norway!

View attachment 1126982
:

View attachment 1126983

I can be that other cock. I live not very far from you, in B.

Nice pictures of your slut - it's very exciting to know she will return to her new fellow and get fucked after you fucked her.
Here's some photos of my slutty wife. Years ago a good friend of mine lived at my appartement for 3 months and fell in love with Anne. I don't want to think of how often he fucked her while I were at work that months - but she was very fond of him and swallowed his sperm, she later told me.
Write to me, if you want to se me wife masturbating life. I'm from Denmark by the way.

Attachments

• 20210518_191821.jpg
    20210518_191821.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 20
  • Screenshot_20210315-220339_Video Player.jpg
    Screenshot_20210315-220339_Video Player.jpg
    160.3 KB · Views: 21
Reactions: Norwaysense
Nice pictures of your slut - it's very exciting to know she will return to her new fellow and get fucked after you fucked her.
Here's some photos of my slutty wife. Years ago a good friend of mine lived at my appartement for 3 months and fell in love with Anne. I don't want to think of how often he fucked her while I were at work that months - but she was very fond of him and swallowed his sperm, she later told me.
Write to me, if you want to se me wife masturbating life. I'm from Denmark by the way.
Du kan få denne video, hvor hun klör sin klit, min luderkone.