meeting possible bull 1st time - ideas please LOL

BiankaB

We just hopped right into this lifestyle... of HOTWIFE. as it seems. Long story short. We think we have well hung, cute bull on our hands. Almost. Now we may be meeting him for drinks next week. I am lost to what to talk about. We both WANT to make sure there is some chemistry and he is the right fit. what in a world do we break ice with? what do we talk about? it will be in public space of course, having some drinks. we don't have much time 1hr tops... lol hubby may leave at some point to give us privacy. my head and other parts are exploding. he is local to us if that helps.

We are just like you but we don’t have a firm date yet with her bull. She’s talked to him about meeting for lunch and some drinks and I have no doubt the chemistry will be there. I plan to watch them from a distance just for her peace of mind but when they leave together, I’ll be sitting at a bar somewhere waiting for the cue to come back to the hotel.

I can only relay some of the topics she’s said they will likely talk about. The weather. Their work. And sex. I’m sure the whole “I never thought I’d be doing this” sentence will be spoken by her at some point as well. There will be plenty of mental foreplay going on and they will probably just let things happen naturally while they sip their drinks and chat with one another.

We are just like you but we don’t have a firm date yet with her bull. She’s talked to him about meeting for lunch and some drinks and I have no doubt the chemistry will be there. I plan to watch them from a distance just for her peace of mind but when they leave together, I’ll be sitting at a bar somewhere waiting for the cue to come back to the hotel.

I can only relay some of the topics she’s said they will likely talk about. The weather. Their work. And sex. I’m sure the whole “I never thought I’d be doing this” sentence will be spoken by her at some point as well. There will be plenty of mental foreplay going on and they will probably just let things happen naturally while they sip their drinks and chat with one another.
we are there as well. this will be quick drink... no quickie. hubby would be for us doing it on 1st time we meet him in person. not me. I think I need some time to break ice. also what if change my mind. lol. hubby thinks no way that will happen. thanks for relaying message from your wife! good luck to you both. all 3. Can I ask how long this has been on your mind? just wondering. also how old are you both?

Reactions: sjhopefulguy
The Bull should have game enough to steer the conversation. I'm sure he'll ask you all kinds of questions to get the ball rolling in the direction he wants it to go. He should be good at "reading the room" and if he is you won't feel any undue awkwardness. A good conversationalist will ask you questions that you can't answer with a yes or a no. Think of it as an informal job interview, with you being the interviewer. If it's gotten this far, he really wants to get in your pants and experience the dynamic. He's going to do his best not to fuck it up and further your interest in developing a relationship with him.
Good luck and I hope he passes the audition.

The Bull should have game enough to steer the conversation. I'm sure he'll ask you all kinds of questions to get the ball rolling in the direction he wants it to go. He should be good at "reading the room" and if he is you won't feel any undue awkwardness. A good conversationalist will ask you questions that you can't answer with a yes or a no. Think of it as an informal job interview, with you being the interviewer. If it's gotten this far, he really wants to get in your pants and experience the dynamic. He's going to do his best not to fuck it up and further your interest in developing a relationship with him.
Good luck and I hope he passes the audition.
audition! is what hubby said. real job interview! where do you see yourself in a week, month and year? but yes!

If it’s just drinks and meet don’t put too much pressure on it. Treat it as a night out or day out go to someplace fun and just relax Nothing wrong with general questions like how’s your day or week. Tv shows or movies you both like. Have a drink and sip it don’t get drunk. Just have a fun time and don’t over think it at the very least you got out of the house for a little bit

It's tough as a hotwife meeting guys, especially for the first time. It's way easier to meet in a situation where it is just the two of you on that first date or other dates too. Unfortunately, if hubby isn't along then you may get cold feet and be nervous resulting in you saying "no". If he is present, he can encourage you and keep you grounded and more comfortable, or, he can either bug you too much and push you into something you don't want to do or on the other hand (and far more likely) he will get jealous and throw out your secret word that he tells you if he doesn't want you to continue with the guy.

Just have a drink and act like it's a first date for the most part. Once you get a bit comfortable you can start chatting about experience in the lifestyle, how new you are, nervous, etc. If he has game at all he will be able to set your mind at ease and arouse your sexual interest at the same time.

Mrs Hotwife
Thank you for your insight!
Got no one to talk this over with.... aside from Hubby. We are definitely doing this as a couple. we want it to be Vixen/Stag situation. I would not go on date with someone without hubby there. Still hoping Bull with be nice enough and can put me at ease. We are not his 1st couple. He has been doing this on and of for 10y... has "regular couple" now...
ps - does anyone going back and forw... before doing this for THE VERY 1ST TIME? our lives have been consumed with idea of this sexualy experience for past MONTH. like having sex every day sometime for hours. not being able to concentrate... that is a whole another post. When did you do it 1st time if I can ask?

Reactions: sjhopefulguy