Meeting someone in a bar.

Esta es de las cosas que más hacemos mi mujer y yo pero con la particularidad de primero siempre es en algún lugar donde nadie nos conoce y segundo que aunque siempre es ella quien seduce a todos los que ( parejas .hombres y mujeres solteros) decidan aceptar que al irnos juntos a nuestro lugar tienen que ser los que nos penetren juntos a los dos de otra forma no es posible

When my wife and I first met her first playmate, he was from Chicago in town on business. We picked him up from his hotel and we all went to dinner at local bar/ restaurant. After dinner we were going to head back to his hotel He got in the backseat and I opened the front door for her to get in and she looked at me and she said, "I think I am going to get in the back". So I opened the back door and she slid in next to him. I got in the car, started it up and the hotel was right across the street from the restaurant. My wife suggested I take the "scenic" route. So I did. I got to watch the whole thing from start to finish through the rear view mirror for the next 30 to 40 minutes before we finally got back to his hotel for the rest of the evening.
Sounds awesome. MY HOTWIFE AND I play that way she goes imto.an upscale lounge usually with a hotel.atteched or near by i go in later but sit out if the way she sits on a high stool. Where she can.be seen she dresses very revealing if aguy hits on her and the chemistry is there she texts me so.we can meet discretely .She infor.s me of her intensions. Duri.g her ay ti.e she lets me know if its for a few hours or overnight then things go from.therr wheter i go home and pick.her up.in the morni.g or hanf around and after he leaves i go to the room.to.finish the night and give her agood fillling again