Pimped

EmmaR

Female
I had an African American manager at my work for about a year. We were attracted to each other, but never dated. I was married; he was married, and it was complicated. But I always had a fantasy about us being in a relationship where he would make me available to other men for money. This all started when one of the local bigshots came into the lounge and was asking him about me, and he passed that on to me in case I was interested (I wasn't). But then I started imagining him setting me up on dates with guys who I saw him talking to, and me going with them to their home or hotel, fucking them, getting a bunch of $C-notes, and comjng back to the restaurant and handing him the money.

I had an African American manager at my work for about a year. We were attracted to each other, but never dated. I was married; he was married, and it was complicated. But I always had a fantasy about us being in a relationship where he would make me available to other men for money. This all started when one of the local bigshots came into the lounge and was asking him about me, and he passed that on to me in case I was interested (I wasn't). But then I started imagining him setting me up on dates with guys who I saw him talking to, and me going with them to their home or hotel, fucking them, getting a bunch of $C-notes, and comjng back to the restaurant and handing him the money.
That is a pretty wild fantasy! You have a pretty wild imagination. But fantasies are one thing living them out in real life is a different thing. If this guy came to you with such proposition would you go for it?

That is a pretty wild fantasy! You have a pretty wild imagination. But fantasies are one thing living them out in real life is a different thing. If this guy came to you with such proposition would you go for it?
No, of course not. Truth be told, I talk a pretty wild and crazy act when I'm on here, but reality is I'm pretty boring and totally reserved in my private life.