I love that hubby was taking pictures. I'd love to see my wife doing this with her gyno! More, please!
all of a sudden so many who ask to see what followed...maybe in the end I will end up by showing some explicit pics if you continue being so enthusiastic ;-)

In previous pics u could see how I was working on his erection problem. Added some kissing as well to it ;-)
It started to work, and had a half erection already...and then he put me back on the table and spread my legs...my heart was bouncing madly

Last edited:
some pple here start to get to know me, but as u could see by now, he did find one, and it was on the table hahaha

The stress of being filmed was a bit a bummer, as his erection was gone...but I knew how to solve that little problem ;-) My hands, my ass, and my boobies were some weapons he couldn't deny ;-)

View attachment 1953941
hey, of course your boobs and ass and your hands would easy get him super hard again :) I would if I were him. But i really find your tummy super sexy :) he is one lucky man to have the chance to get that attention from you

• Love
Reactions: Fran-2
Having a good looking doctor is one thing, and knowing he likes me a lot is always nice to know.
But everything changes when he got divorced, and was single for 6 months.
When he then all of a sudden, out of the blue invited me as his last patient, with secretary already gone home, I had a sneaky suspicion that he was going to make a move on me.
But I didn't make it easy for him, as I brought my husband with me, who acted as if he was doing his e-mails. But in reality, he was making pics and was filming us.
Doc was a bit uncomfortable, and started doing his standard routine...but little by little, he seemed to forget hubby was there, and he was completely lost when he saw what I was wearing under my dress...nothing at all.

This story has countless pictures, and if someone likes this, just ask to see what followed, and I will post them ;-)

View attachment 1920177
Fran with another hot picture story.. go for it!!

• Love
well, not many seem to realise they just need to ask, to c what follows, so here you go ;-)

This was actually a crucial moment during this visit. SHould I stay, or should I go. Staying meant probably to get very intimate, and going meant disappointment for both of us, but at least, he couldn't say afterwards that I took advantage of him being single.
But he really didn't wana let me go, and undressed me yet again...apparently even in his wildest dreams, I didn't look as good to him, so he was really completely lost for me.
Now he was going to lead me to his bench...

View attachment 1929046
Can‘t wait to see how you started checking him out!!

• Love
all of a sudden so many who ask to see what followed...maybe in the end I will end up by showing some explicit pics if you continue being so enthusiastic ;-)

In previous pics u could see how I was working on his erection problem. Added some kissing as well to it ;-)
It started to work, and had a half erection already...and then he put me back on the table and spread my legs...my heart was bouncing madly

View attachment 1953948
I’m sure there will be vigorous response! Please keep going!

found another one who asks, so here some more.

In order to get his erection 100%, he loved licking my pussy again...so he did just that

After this, he was ready to measure my temperature deep inside with his thermometer ;-)

View attachment 1954486
haha, yes, it happens to me too, I get so hard while licking pussy :) not sure why - maybe the thought of the pleasure my wife is feeling is making me so hard :)
you seem to enjoy it too :) that smile on your face, I so much love it.

View attachment 1953948
Nothing hotter than seeing your wife spread her legs for another man to eat and fuck her.

You have a super sensual way about you. But you know that for sure ;) I can’t wait to see more. Please show us the next steps !
Finally a man who discovered that I'm 100% natural. This is something very rare nowadays, and I hope u can appreciate the efforts I do to try to stay in this shape ;-)

As u could see..."it" started, and with so many grateful comments lately, I will show some impressions of how it went.

Last edited:
Finally a man who discovered that I'm 100% natural. This is something very rare nowadays, and I hope u can appreciate the efforts I do to try to stay in this shape ;-)

As u could see..."it" started, and with so many grateful comments lately, I will show some impressions of how it went.

View attachment 1956677
I think I’m not the only one who sees this! Your body is very much like my wife’s. I don’t interact with many posts beyond my own posts about her but you are worth it for sure!

• Love

View attachment 1956677
For a second I thought you were having sex with him bareback. So very sexy. Gorgeous body and sexy breasts.

• Haha
now the interesting part started, with his pussy investigation, and my spread open legs. Many many intimate pics were taken, but like I told b4, I won't show these to such LAZY audience who don't even click on a mouse if they like what I show. Just beyond belief this is...

At this point, I gave myself to him completely, and allowed him to make my body desire for much more...I was soooooo wet there, but I won't show these pics
In the end, he just plunged his face forward and started eating me...he did this soooo long, that I was starting to get an orgasm, but just b4 I got it, he stopped
This action made me crazy with desire

View attachment 1935441
I so much want to be where you are Fran with my hunky doctor - Jen 😘
😘