Fran-2

Female
Having a good looking doctor is one thing, and knowing he likes me a lot is always nice to know.
But everything changes when he got divorced, and was single for 6 months.
When he then all of a sudden, out of the blue invited me as his last patient, with secretary already gone home, I had a sneaky suspicion that he was going to make a move on me.
But I didn't make it easy for him, as I brought my husband with me, who acted as if he was doing his e-mails. But in reality, he was making pics and was filming us.
Doc was a bit uncomfortable, and started doing his standard routine...but little by little, he seemed to forget hubby was there, and he was completely lost when he saw what I was wearing under my dress...nothing at all.

This story has countless pictures, and if someone likes this, just ask to see what followed, and I will post them ;-)

Schermafbeelding 2022-03-08 093610.jpg

Attachments

• Schermafbeelding 2022-03-08 093801.jpg
    Schermafbeelding 2022-03-08 093801.jpg
    168.6 KB · Views: 287
  • Schermafbeelding 2022-03-08 094310.jpg
    Schermafbeelding 2022-03-08 094310.jpg
    176.1 KB · Views: 306
Last edited:
Having a good looking doctor is one thing, and knowing he likes me a lot is always nice to know.
When he then all of a sudden, out of the blue invited me as his last patient, with secretary already gone home, I had a sneaky suspicion that he was going to make a move on me.
But I didn't make it easy for him, as I brought my husband with me, who acted as if he was doing his e-mails. But in reality, he was making pics and was filming us.
Doc was a bit uncomfortable, and started doing his standard routine...but little by little, he seemed to forget hubby was there, and he was completely lost when he saw what I was wearing under my dress...nothing at all.

This story has countless pictures, and if someone likes this, just ask to see what followed, and I will post them ;-)

View attachment 1920177
Please do show, amazing

Please do show, amazing

View attachment 1920177
would be great to know how the appointment went

Please do show, amazing
wow, such quick response ;-)

As u can already see, he strugled to listen to my lungs properly, so he had to open up the buttons more and more...to find out I wasn't wearing a bra
Still wondering what he was hoping to hear on my nipples...milk?? :)

2022-03-06-05.jpg

Attachments

• Schermafbeelding 2022-03-08 094519.jpg
    Schermafbeelding 2022-03-08 094519.jpg
    165 KB · Views: 258
  • 2022-03-06-06.jpg
    2022-03-06-06.jpg
    205.6 KB · Views: 241
  • Schermafbeelding 2022-03-08 094835.jpg
    Schermafbeelding 2022-03-08 094835.jpg
    198.8 KB · Views: 241
Last edited:
pls show them while telling the incident in detail
sounds like a good plan ;-)

You already saw by now that I wasn't wearing a bra, and his breathing got a bit heavier.
He was moving his stethoscope at places like top of my nipples, where no doctor ever listened to my lungs before hahaha

But of course, he made clear to me that it was of highest importance to check my breasts for tumors, so he started squeezing them...and kept squeezing them quite a while actually...must have been important ;-)

Attachments

• Schermafbeelding 2022-03-08 095007.jpg
    Schermafbeelding 2022-03-08 095007.jpg
    180.5 KB · Views: 234
  • Schermafbeelding 2022-03-08 095608.jpg
    Schermafbeelding 2022-03-08 095608.jpg
    167.6 KB · Views: 239
  • Schermafbeelding 2022-03-08 095611.jpg
    Schermafbeelding 2022-03-08 095611.jpg
    194.4 KB · Views: 232
Last edited:
sounds like a good plan ;-)

You already saw by now that I wasn't wearing a bra, and his breathing got a bit heavier.
He was moving his stethoscope at places like top of my nipples, where no doctor ever listened to my lungs before hahaha

But of course, he made clear to me that it was of highest importance to check my breasts for tumors, so he started squeezing them...and kept squeezing them quite a while actually...must have been important ;-)

View attachment 1920285
how delicately he holding the tit and trying to stiff nipple with cold metal......

yes true no jokes on that. though they tend to sit in the base of gland and ball up - not on tit ⛑ - he was surely having a jolly :)
I was a bit nervous being naked underneath my dress, and knowing he would most probably undress me, so he could have done anything really, and I would have thought it was normal ;-)

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c