Keep the pics coming! You are very sexy and definitely a tease!
well, since there are still 2 pple asking to see what follows, u will see how I reacted upon those vibrations, esp when they inserted another one inside my pussy ;-)

2019-02-17-175.jpg

Attachments

• 2019-02-17-188.1.jpg
    2019-02-17-188.1.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 77
  • 2019-02-17-189.5.jpg
    2019-02-17-189.5.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 75
  • 2019-02-17-190.jpg
    2019-02-17-190.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 86
  • 2019-02-17-194.93f.jpg
    2019-02-17-194.93f.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 88
in case people keep asking to see more pics, you will see how I reacted ;-)
You are so hot, yout pics are so hot.... maybe guys have their hands busy, too busy to wright comments. :ROFLMAO:
But I'm sure we are more than two looking at you:love:
well, since there are still 2 pple asking to see what follows, u will see how I reacted upon those vibrations, esp when they inserted another one inside my pussy ;-)
it must have been good vibrations cause you body seems to appreciate...
I wish I can see your face at this moment
Please share more and more and more:love:

• Love
Reactions: Fran-2
Cannot wait to see how you reacted even farther Beyond to fix that you posted after this how what did you get? How many orgasm did you have before you went home? How many more did you have with hubby when you got home?
I think I had 2 x 2 in each session before and after the break. Could barely walk anymore

• Wow
Reactions: toolman2c
last ones for today then ...the vibrating rabbit was completely inside me with the balls rolling, and the clitt stimulated very intensively...I yelled it out

View attachment 1927540
Fran you are AMAZING i could.nevet just play with you it would be very difficult for me not to try to have total penetrative sex with you YOU ARE TOTALLY THE MOST SEXY CONFIDENT LADY ON HERE

• Love
There is already more, but will add a few more, as after the initial fingering, they inserted the big vibrator again inside my wet pussy...they were after distroying me I think.

View attachment 1927527
Wow Fran - your pussy is beautiful. You are clearly aroused, aren't you Darling? Restrained and exposed for all to enjoy.;) Would love to know how your hubby reacted when you showed him these? If it was my wife showing me these pics, I would start licking. Your pussy deserves to be worshipped.

• Haha
last ones for today then ...the vibrating rabbit was completely inside me with the balls rolling, and the clitt stimulated very intensively...I yelled it out

View attachment 1927540
That must have been the most incredible to observe, let alone participate. What a perfectly beautiful edible pussy! I hope that if hubby was not there in person to watch his wife experience such erotic pleasure, soothe and clean her magnificent pussy and body and later assist her with walking, someone recorded and sent him the video. (And that you might share the video with us.😘)
You are an awesome woman.
TY

normally my husband always comes with me, but here he was working...and just here there were 2 photographers who got me in such vulnerable position. I must admit that I was surprised how my body reacted, but since nobody asks to see more, I will leave it at this point here
Fran thank you for sharing your photo shoot pics and your experience ! You look amazing and the guy definitely knows this trade!! I wish you good luck in your modeling pursuits.. Was it just a professional shoot or more ensured after?