Fran-2

Female
As a photomodel you get asked the most strange requests to pose for photographers.
Being an openminded woman, I tend to trust people, so I often agreed to accept their wishes to create artistic naked pics during their photoshoots.
But this once, I had a very special encounter when a photographer asked to pose for a BDSM shoot, where he would just tie my hands.
It had to be some kind of photo story looking very realistic, of a woman who came door to door with a questionnaire, and to check the safety of their attics.
The story went that he offered me first some champagne, and he had turned up the heating to make me undress a bit.
After the alcohol, and arriving on his SM attic, I then would become curious and allow him to tie me up.
So far his idea to work out with some special erotic pictures...but what happened during that shoot, was much much much more, and I had an unforeseen reaction upon this...

Let me show you how this shoot started. In case anyone wants to see what followed, just let me know. There are lots and lots of pictures taken there

2019-02-17-2f.jpg

Attachments

• 2019-02-17-3f.jpg
    2019-02-17-3f.jpg
    325.6 KB · Views: 255
  • 2019-02-17-7f.jpg
    2019-02-17-7f.jpg
    207.7 KB · Views: 256
  • 2019-02-17-8f.jpg
    2019-02-17-8f.jpg
    290.6 KB · Views: 283
  • 2019-02-17-9f.jpg
    2019-02-17-9f.jpg
    145.8 KB · Views: 283
As a photomodel you get asked the most strange requests to pose for photographers.
Being an openminded woman, I tend to trust people, so I often agreed to accept their wishes to create artistic naked pics during their photoshoots.
But this once, I had a very special encounter when a photographer asked to pose for a BDSM shoot, where he would just tie my hands.
It had to be some kind of photo story looking very realistic, of a woman who came door to door with a questionnaire, and to check the safety of their attics.
The story went that he offered me first some champagne, and he had turned up the heating to make me undress a bit.
After the alcohol, and arriving on his SM attic, I then would become curious and allow him to tie me up.
So far his idea to work out with some special erotic pictures...but what happened during that shoot, was much much much more, and I had an unforeseen reaction upon this...

Let me show you how this shoot started. In case anyone wants to see what followed, just let me know. There are lots and lots of pictures taken there

View attachment 1906933
Love the paddles. So many

• Love
Reactions: Pinky and Fran-2

View attachment 1906933
Have you ever been asked to wear a strap on?

Reactions: Pinky and Fran-2

View attachment 1906933
What an interesting assortment of impact implements. Makes a person wonder what piece of furniture is on the next wall and what utensils are hanging on the wall behind it

Reactions: Fran-2
What an interesting assortment of impact implements. Makes a person wonder what piece of furniture is on the next wall and what utensils are hanging on the wall behind it
he also had a medieval fixture where he has clamped me later on bending forward, with my hands and head through those clamps. If u wana c what follows upon last pics, just ask ;-)

Reactions: Pinky and dickhurtz
Everything may be a bit much, but we'll see how far we get with this ;-)

Here are the following pics
View attachment 1908984
Oh yes! Would love to have you like that with your ankle strapped and your knees tied till they stay spread like that and then tease that delicious looking pussy until it is just dripping everywhere and you are begging for something to be inserted into it and then maybe break out one of those impact implements for some light usage before pushing you over the edge into orgasms

Beautiful, who wouldn’t want to be there for your assistance and what looks very much like a wedding ring on your finger adds so much more to the photo shots. Thank you.

• Love
Beautiful, who wouldn’t want to be there for your assistance and what looks very much like a wedding ring on your finger adds so much more to the photo shots. Thank you.
thnxxx, but nobody seems to be asking what follows, so then I will stop showing what follows