On the fast lane from wifesharing to cuckolding

On the fast lane from wife-sharing to cuckolding

It is not a pleasant feeling to know that your wife had had a partner before who measured real 10 " - as she had measured him herself and told me...before marrying me. But not all long cocks promise a perspective for a happy life and so she gladly married me! What a victory! The victory became stale when i noticed that our sex life dried out or up...after just about 10 years...in our late thirties we had to admit that an action was necssary. We agreed it should be threesome with a suitable partner...men who swarm the internet.

Tom looked a bit dark, white skin but a somber look, not a pic one would send out to potential partners for sex. We called us Jenny and Bill. We booked for the first meeting a small hotel about in the middle for his and our trip...about 150 mls for him and for us.

We entered the hotel and did not at once realize that the man behind the counter was our new friend. The landlord had had to leave and had confided him (on his promise and credentials) our two keys, one for his single and one for our double room. After some small talk we went each to our rooms and he agreed to join us an hour later in our room.
The most important issue for my wife was an expensive perfume, underwear, shoes and such - while i had just a couple of briefs and T-shirts with me. Tom knocked at the door and we started playing children games with cards and played for our scarce clothes.

Needless to say i was the first to be naked and after that had to kiss Jenny or mimick an animal in the nude...the two had to guess and lost each their last items of clothing. Jenny whose real name is Mary - as much as I am Fred really - pulled over to me where she felt in security and kissed and fondled and so after some time we were in the process of petting and later fucking...Tom had a good look at us from the sidelines and when i noticed his half-stiff cock, i invited him to join in. But in the given situation a half-stiffy remains a half-stiffy and i had to save Mary´s honor by fucking on and on. We went for a shower and he came with us and the three of us rubbed and shampooed. For some moments he was stiff enough so that i could notice that instead of the promised 9 inches he was just about my size, 7 " or a bit more. But hardly did he try to push it into Mary/Jenny...he became soft. So again i took all the work upon me and Mary gave me ugly looks, afterwards. Neither she nor i had cum. Tom was far from anything in that respect.
We went for dinner, talked about things and enjoyed the nice town where we had landed and which neither of us knew.
In the evening we had drunk a pint or more and when it was time for bed, i again initiated sexy talk and asked sexy questions and told sexy true stories...Funnily enough Tom proposed to sleep in our king-size bed with us, taking Mary into the middle. So in the later evevning hours i got again a desire to fuck, a small cock like my 6 " is eager to please and always at attention. This time i did cum, my wife did not and when i turned to my side i drifted into sleep almost immediately. The previous day had been a disappointing one and sex with this lame partner seemed an illusion. I awoke when i heard the toilet flushing by 8.30 am and the two bed fellows smiled at me wishing me a good morning.

Later we went down to have breakfast and have a walk...at times Tom took Mary by his hand and she did not object as i was the lonesome guy and he had a nice lady with a slim and sexy body and expensive clothes.

To cut a long story short: We later drove home with my wife making me sorry for having chosen the wrong guy for such an adventure. Before we passed by the first highway restaurant she asked me to drive out and park our car at the compound. She told me suddenly that Tom had fondled her literally all night long and that she now needed a hard fuck. We went into the woods behind the motel and there in the bushes she lifted her skirt, pulled down her panties and i was surprised how wet she was all of a sudden. She came real fast with a loud noise and convulsions. We drove on and back home. Again she complained and i did not get the pieces together asking her: "Hey, look, you are horny like a bitch, have sex during a whole weekend and then fuck in the bushes - what´s your problem?" "Well, Fred, Tom may not be the right guy!"
Two weeks later - when i had cautiously avoided the subject - Mary started herself and asked how about another meeting with Tom? The hotel was nice and the town is splendid, just for fun and getting away from our home, okay? She had bought new clothes, wanted to role play a servant girl with an apron and a white blouse and i added malignously "and a leather collar around your neck..." She smiled and did not say yes or no. But in the end Tom was ready any time and we met again same time same place....but again nothing happened in spite of her outfit - her leather collar so inviting... Tom had a special look in his eyes - was it greed? What was it? We practiced role play and i was the one to fuck and initiate anything from drink to positions...when Tom simply remained the voyeur most of the time...it was a secret to me why he had a stiffy from time to time but soon again lost his hardness...

Again we slept and Mary stayed in the middle, i was so tired from driving and fucking all day long. What a pleasant sleep! On the way back, i again had to accept her accuses and her lack of sex and again we went into a wood where we had some short fun...until she came with force. She twisted like an eel and i held her so she did not fall into the underwood.

Three more weekends - we had this little discussion because i wanted to find someone else for her. But she was so accustomed to the setting - apparently - that things were the same from now on. The most boring threesome in the world!
Now read closely , cuckolds! Now the solution for this strange sex activity comes out.
First clue:

Why did Mary stop complaining about Tom´s nightly fondling of her body by her new sex partner? It was a year later when my sex efforts for my wife faded - in the presence of an onlooker who was passive and smiled knowingly. So my sleep was not so deep any more. I must have awoken one night and felt some movement going on. But as i rose, all fell silent and i guessed i was mistaken and so i dreamed on. But in the morning, about 7 am, i could not be mistaken, my eyes were closed but my wife´s sighs were obviously sincere. I tried half-opening one eye and there they lay, in the spoon position and she was again twisting like an eel - this time in his arms and hands that cupped her breasts and played rough with her nipples. When she came real hard she pressed her face into the pillows and i saw Tom´s smiling face and witnessed his own efforts that lead him to his orgasm which was perhaps stronger than hers. They remained entwined and did some kissing and post-orgasmic movements...he seemed almost ready for round two, while i was deeply breathing...but Mary had to go to the toilet to get rid of his sperm, she slowly and stealthily stole into the bath and showered and he followed her with his long wet cock, he had used her deeply....was this his first time in her??? No, by no means, he had been fucking her from the first meeting, at night, when i could not see him and slept like a rock. Mary did not openly tell me but just told me, he had "fondled her all night". Then his stamina came out and Mary was so eager to fuck me in the forest, because the night fucking had lifted her to a level that every woman enjoys, when she can cum a couple of times...

At the end some psychology: at our first meeting - way back, at the hotel, Tom had received the keys from the landlord and he had had the chance to look up our real names, address and professions. He checked it all out in a second and noticed that he was way lower when it comes to money and education. He knew it from the start. He felt insecure when he could be watched having sex, but as soon as nobody could see him, he almost angrily used, almost abused my wife, feeling his superiority in bed. He profited from the moments when he was unseen and then greedily ruled Mary with his cock, so to speak. From that feeling he had imposed the role play with the servant girl dress, serving him and his revenge!!! Mary compIied! So i was cuckolded and he was satisfied and potent by this secret, which i did not even dream of. Since i had never treated him arrogantly, i remained honestly ignorant. But his mere knowledge about us gave him the power to fuck night long and when he smiled at me, he said to himself "poor ignorant cuckold!".

...the day i wrote to him that we no longer would meet, he sent me our credentials in his email, telling me: "Aren´t you Mr. and Mrs Soandso? Living and working as this and that..." His last revenge - now he showed us he had known from the very start and "spilled the beans" that were for nothing from now on.

From then on i felt as a cuckold should....submissive to bulls...