When a photoshoot with a black model became a bit intimate

Fran-2

Female
A model contacted me on one of my Portfolio's, and that he was dying to do a photoshoot with me.
I shouldn't have any fear, as he was married and had 2 kids, but he also wanted some contrast pics with a white model on his own portfolio.
The moment when he took out his boxers was very special for me, as I thought it were only rumours of blacks having such big erections.
To make pics look real, we had to touch each other, so we did...more than a little. And the photographer kept pushing us to make it more and more realistic. Until the last pics were taken in bed, with hubby watching from a distance, and not having a clue.

I will show some nice pics step by step from the beginning of the photoshoot evolving to the end as long as pics are liked of course, and some asking to see what follows ;-)

2019-08-12-18f.jpg

Attachments

• 2019-08-12-12f.jpg
    2019-08-12-12f.jpg
    218.7 KB · Views: 781
  • 2019-08-12-15f.jpg
    2019-08-12-15f.jpg
    143.9 KB · Views: 972
  • 2019-08-12-30cc.jpg
    2019-08-12-30cc.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 912
  • 2019-08-12-36f.jpg
    2019-08-12-36f.jpg
    109.8 KB · Views: 1,025
A model contacted me on one of my Portfolio's, and that he was dying to do a photoshoot with me.
I shouldn't have any fear, as he was married and had 2 kids, but he also wanted some contrast pics with a white model on his own portfolio.
The moment when he took out his boxers was very special for me, as I thought it were only rumours of blacks having such big erections.
To make pics look real, we had to touch each other, so we did...more than a little. And the photographer kept pushing us to make it more and more realistic. Until the last pics were taken in bed, with hubby watching from a distance, and not having a clue.

I will show some nice pics step by step from the beginning of the photoshoot evolving to the end as long as pics are liked of course, and some asking to see what follows ;-)

View attachment 1815084
you have the perfect curvy body Fran!

• Love
Reactions: Fran-2

View attachment 1815084
Vey hot n erotic pics n after go through it wana. Join