On line wife sharing and live masturbation with a guy

quickguy

last night wife was at one of her regulars bull place and I was left alone and very horny thinking how she would be riding his big young cock. I was about to jerk off to one of her nudes but I didnt wanted to do it alone, so I went live on one of those sites that offer one on one sex chat with strangers. To each guy that appeared on cam jerking his cock I showed him a pic of my wife on my phone. It was so hot to hear him commenting each pic and at the same time watching him stroking his cock for my wife that I kept stroking mine. And yes I cum before he did, but he did inmediately afterwards. Have you tried this? If not do it, it is a big turn on. When she got back to me very well fucked and I jumped on her to use her cum lubed pussy she did noticed I didnt cum a huge load as always, so I told her my hot experience, it was fun.

last night wife was at one of her regulars bull place and I was left alone and very horny thinking how she would be riding his big young cock. I was about to jerk off to one of her nudes but I didnt wanted to do it alone, so I went live on one of those sites that offer one on one sex chat with strangers. To each guy that appeared on cam jerking his cock I showed him a pic of my wife on my phone. It was so hot to hear him commenting each pic and at the same time watching him stroking his cock for my wife that I kept stroking mine. And yes I cum before he did, but he did inmediately afterwards. Have you tried this? If not do it, it is a big turn on. When she got back to me very well fucked and I jumped on her to use her cum lubed pussy she did noticed I didnt cum a huge load as always, so I told her my hot experience, it was fun.
Want to jerk off to her with me?

Me and Jo used to go on aff and bet each other how many viewers we could get, most we had was 508 people around the world watching us fuck on .... So fucking hot.
Would love to watch u guys fuck can be included in your nxt bet and be one off the viewers who gets tto cum to you too id enjoy being in the nxt count