Fran you are AMAZING i could.nevet just play with you it would be very difficult for me not to try to have total penetrative sex with you YOU ARE TOTALLY THE MOST SEXY CONFIDENT LADY ON HERE
so very kind of you, but looking at the pathetic amount of likes on my series of pics, I feel quite bad and not appreciated at all here on this website.

Barely 10 likes or less??!! On my profile on Fetlife I get on my most liked picture +2.000 likes. AT least there, they know how to carry out the amazing effort to click on their mouse when they like what they see.
Just crazy to notice how LAZY people have become

so very kind of you, but looking at the pathetic amount of likes on my series of pics, I feel quite bad and not appreciated at all here on this website.

Barely 10 likes or less??!! On my profile on Fetlife I get on my most liked picture +2.000 likes. AT least there, they know how to carry out the amazing effort to click on their mouse when they like what they see.
Been on and off fet for years. Would love to know your views on the site?

Also I give a lot of appreciation and attention haha x

Reactions: Fran-2

I agree with you! I have been posting about my wife’s play and rarely get comments or likes. I would suggest focusing on the number of views. I, for one, truly enjoy your posts and pictures. I would love to hear more about your adventures and what you enjoy!

Wish I could see you face twisted in erotic pleasure and your eyes, pupil dialated and rolling back in your head while you experience such incredible orgasms

I agree with you! I have been posting about my wife’s play and rarely get comments or likes. I would suggest focusing on the number of views. I, for one, truly enjoy your posts and pictures. I would love to hear more about your adventures and what you enjoy!
makes it even worse, doesn't it? To look at amount of views. Then I see that I had 2K views, and that of those, only 10 like what I show...this is like 0.5%
Like I said...LAZYNESS
ANd yes, I had many many adventures, and the one more erotic than the next, but why bother putting energy and time in this, when it's too much effort to click a mouse button if they liek what I show here...Naaah, sorry, I prefer to continue on Fetlife then. Much more appreciation there

Reactions: Iahotwifeshusband
As a photomodel you get asked the most strange requests to pose for photographers.
Being an openminded woman, I tend to trust people, so I often agreed to accept their wishes to create artistic naked pics during their photoshoots.
But this once, I had a very special encounter when a photographer asked to pose for a BDSM shoot, where he would just tie my hands.
It had to be some kind of photo story looking very realistic, of a woman who came door to door with a questionnaire, and to check the safety of their attics.
The story went that he offered me first some champagne, and he had turned up the heating to make me undress a bit.
After the alcohol, and arriving on his SM attic, I then would become curious and allow him to tie me up.
So far his idea to work out with some special erotic pictures...but what happened during that shoot, was much much much more, and I had an unforeseen reaction upon this...

Let me show you how this shoot started. In case anyone wants to see what followed, just let me know. There are lots and lots of pictures taken there

View attachment 1906933
The pictures and the model are absolutely stunning. You are doing fabulous pictures, keep sharing!

• Love
Once the vibrations & vibrators made me wet again, they started to finger me...

View attachment 1927009
What little I can see on your face says it all, you like the vibes...
as u just saw, they started fingering me...with my lips all swollen
Lucky guys, did they both finger you?
I think I had 2 x 2 in each session before and after the break. Could barely walk anymore
During these orgasms did you regret having set limits for them?

Don't feel sad, maybe the number of likes is low, but I'm sure those who like you love you as millions.
Anyway, this is my case. :love::love::love::love::love:

Please continue, I beg you to show us more. I'm addict to you.

Reactions: dickhurtz
You seem to have enjoyed it!;) I love seeing this wet, juicy, amazing pussy!:love:
Ofc I enjoyed it, and there are quite some pics left...but nobody even bothers asking to see what followed

Looking at the pathetic amount of likes on my series of pics, I feel quite bad and not appreciated at all here on this website.

Barely 10 likes or less??!! On my profile on Fetlife I get on my most liked picture +2.000 likes. At least there, they know how to carry out the amazing effort to click on their mouse when they like what they see.

Ofc I enjoyed it, and there are quite some pics left...but nobody even bothers asking to see what followed

Looking at the pathetic amount of likes on my series of pics, I feel quite bad and not appreciated at all here on this website.

Barely 10 likes or less??!! On my profile on Fetlife I get on my most liked picture +2.000 likes. At least there, they know how to carry out the amazing effort to click on their mouse when they like what they see.
That's correct! People have become lazy! Or maybe they are too shy to pay proper tribute and recognition to such a great and stunningly beautiful woman! I for one am really enjoying seeing you! Thank you! I'm curious to know more and I'm sure others are too! :love:

That's correct! People have become lazy! Or maybe they are too shy to pay proper tribute and recognition to such a great and stunningly beautiful woman! I for one am really enjoying seeing you! Thank you! I'm curious to know more and I'm sure others are too! :love:
No matter what anyone says or not you are a beautiful Very confident LADY
With all.respect how often do.yku do.photo shoots?. I think its awesome.that you do.this as well.as gettimg rxtteme pleasure
There is nothing better than a very beautiful SEXY LADY that k ow what she wants.and obtains it Have an awesome and sexuallh fullfillng day. BOB

Wow Fran - your pussy is beautiful. You are clearly aroused, aren't you Darling? Restrained and exposed for all to enjoy.;) Would love to know how your hubby reacted when you showed him these? If it was my wife showing me these pics, I would start licking. Your pussy deserves to be worshipped.
well, he couldn't believe I allowed them to continue thàt far ;-)

That must have been the most incredible to observe, let alone participate. What a perfectly beautiful edible pussy! I hope that if hubby was not there in person to watch his wife experience such erotic pleasure, soothe and clean her magnificent pussy and body and later assist her with walking, someone recorded and sent him the video. (And that you might share the video with us.😘)
You are an awesome woman.
TY
on the video you can hear me too well, and my moaning of joy, so that's a bit too intimate, and also, given the extremely poor response here on this website upon my posts, I don't think I should reward all those people who are too LAZY to click on their mouse if they like what I show, with such prescious videos

Fran thank you for sharing your photo shoot pics and your experience ! You look amazing and the guy definitely knows this trade!! I wish you good luck in your modeling pursuits.. Was it just a professional shoot or more ensured after?
well, u haven't seen everything, but it was a professional shoot that had to look real...and given my swollen lips, and wetness, I think it did look quite real ;-)

Wish I could see you face twisted in erotic pleasure and your eyes, pupil dialated and rolling back in your head while you experience such incredible orgasms
true, the uncropped pics are 100x better, but cannot show these. The internet has become a "stealing" platform, where way too many abuse my pics. This was even the reason why I created a profile here. To condamn a profile who was tealing all my Fetlife pictures, with a profile here abusing them. Thank God they closed this fake account now

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c
if my wife was experiencing that, there is no way she could have done that without fucking both guys.

more please.
lol, I don't allow just anyone to "fuck" me. This is very intimate, but even much more intimate than what happened here

Since u ask for more...here is what followed upon last pics

2019-02-17-242.JPG

Attachments

• 2019-02-17-245.JPG
    2019-02-17-245.JPG
    40.5 KB · Views: 48
  • 2019-02-17-247.JPG
    2019-02-17-247.JPG
    36.2 KB · Views: 43
  • 2019-02-17-248.JPG
    2019-02-17-248.JPG
    42.1 KB · Views: 40