I posted this one in a Forum here: ""When a photoshoot with a black model became a bit intimate"" On this one I had 21K views. So if you are saying that there aren't many members here, where do all those views come from I wonder?? Just all from extremely LAZY people who just watch, and don't bother to click on their mouse when they like the pics is my opinion. As a result, I'm skipping all erotic pics from now on. An ungrateful audience where most aren't able to let me know if they like what I'm showing, doesn't deserve those pics. ANd yes, too bad for the handful of people like yourself who did this amazing effort
Fran, you are taking yourself a bit too seriously here. Honestly, if you need attention this much, you are in the wrong place! From “ just another retard here”

Fran, you are taking yourself a bit too seriously here. Honestly, if you need attention this much, you are in the wrong place! From “ just another retard here”
That's a bit unnecessary. Fran is sharing these experiences with us when she doesn't have to and for free. You're here viewing her pictures and then having dig at her is a bit harsh.

That's a bit unnecessary. Fran is sharing these experiences with us when she doesn't have to and for free. You're here viewing her pictures and then having dig at her is a bit harsh.
Honestly, I stopped looking at her thread because of her incessant need for attention. Nobody is forcing her to post anything. It is supposed to be for the mutual enjoyment of the poster and the viewer. She does not seem to be enjoying herself. Maybe she should stop posting

Having a good looking doctor is one thing, and knowing he likes me a lot is always nice to know.
But everything changes when he got divorced, and was single for 6 months.
When he then all of a sudden, out of the blue invited me as his last patient, with secretary already gone home, I had a sneaky suspicion that he was going to make a move on me.
But I didn't make it easy for him, as I brought my husband with me, who acted as if he was doing his e-mails. But in reality, he was making pics and was filming us.
Doc was a bit uncomfortable, and started doing his standard routine...but little by little, he seemed to forget hubby was there, and he was completely lost when he saw what I was wearing under my dress...nothing at all.

This story has countless pictures, and if someone likes this, just ask to see what followed, and I will post them ;-)

View attachment 1920177
Sexy Hugh Laurie GIF by PeacockTV