When a photoshoot with a black model became a bit intimate

A model contacted me on one of my Portfolio's, and that he was dying to do a photoshoot with me.
I shouldn't have any fear, as he was married and had 2 kids, but he also wanted some contrast pics with a white model on his own portfolio.
The moment when he took out his boxers was very special for me, as I thought it were only rumours of blacks having such big erections.
To make pics look real, we had to touch each other, so we did...more than a little. And the photographer kept pushing us to make it more and more realistic. Until the last pics were taken in bed, with hubby watching from a distance, and not having a clue.

I will show some nice pics step by step from the beginning of the photoshoot evolving to the end as long as pics are liked of course, and some asking to see what follows ;-)

View attachment 1815084
you look super sexy hat with a Black lover, tho I'd rather see most of all the cum dripping out of you horny whit pussy..
Me, tbh, I never ever have sex with someone, without presence of hubby. Sometimes hubby makes pics from a certain angle where he can't see if he's penetrating me or not...sometimes I hide it, and other times I allow him to watch ...it's all our game anyway
So u would like to see some more then? OK, there are still plenty, like here when I don't hesitate to grab him again ;-)

View attachment 1818210
TY so much for posting self naked with a hung black man, it's so exciting and Taboo for this 62yo southeastern USA hubby of a much younger redhead wife of 20yrs, yes I desire 1c her Blacked, but scared to tell her,

Reactions: Fran-2
I think hubby did indeed notice my thrill of feeling such a long one for the first time in my life, so he allowed my pleasure. Not that hubby has a small one, even far from. He's my perfect size for countless orgasms, but still...this was something else, and yes, he did see how often I had his erection in my hands ;-)

Ur the only one still asking to see more, so here you go ;-)

View attachment 1819594
your pictures are so exciting, did you take ALL of his BBC ?. did you take him bareback until he blast his seeds deep up inside your yearning white pussy??

• Haha
you look super sexy hat with a Black lover, tho I'd rather see most of all the cum dripping out of you horny whit pussy..

TY so much for posting self naked with a hung black man, it's so exciting and Taboo for this 62yo southeastern USA hubby of a much younger redhead wife of 20yrs, yes I desire 1c her Blacked, but scared to tell her,
not an easy one to answer...she may experience something she could get addicted to, and not get orgasms anymore by a "normal" erection...so I cannot tell if this would be smart to do or not...

Your comment is completely correct! You probably didn't have sex with him. But may I ask the indiscreet question of whether you would have liked it (sex under perhaps different circumstances)? ;) :oops:
as a rule, I try to never have sex with someone during a first meet, and this was each time the first meet.
I do this, in order not to regret this the day after.
But with the first pics of this thread: the model who travelled esp for a photoshoot with me to S-France for 2 days...with him, we had arranged for a 2nd shoot, where I agreed to have sex with him...but then there was Covid, and all plans fell into the water. Contact got a bit lost since then, and the momentum was gone

as a rule, I try to never have sex with someone during a first meet, and this was each time the first meet.
But with the first pics of this thread: the model who travelled esp for a photoshoot with me to S-France for 2 days...with him, we had arranged for a 2nd shoot, where I agreed to have sex with him...but then there was Covid, and all plans fell into the water. Contact got a bit lost since then, and the momentum was gone
Oh, thanks for the honest answer. That sounds a bit like a disappointment! :( How did you feel about it? Well, somehow sometimes it's more the magic of the moment that makes the spark fly! ;)

Oh, thanks for the honest answer. That sounds a bit like a disappointment! :( How did you feel about it? Well, somehow sometimes it's more the magic of the moment that makes the spark fly! ;)
true. The momentum was there, and he was a real gentlemen, respecting all my rules, so we had discussed the day we met, how it went when I allowed sex, and that I needed to be in charge of the speed, etc etc, and that I didn't wana serve as a piece of meat to be bumped endlessly upon. He was totally ok with that, and only found this normal. So the fact that I could take his long erection little by little inside my tight pussy, was not such a bad thought for me.
But after Covid, the Momentum was gone...

not the longest of the 3, but defo the most beautiful one. Problem with him was, that he fucked with 3 females per day...during his 2 week holiday there, and I'm not in search to get sexual diseases...
You definitely don't need that! The men should be waiting in line! Based on a saying: (Other mothers have beautiful daughters too!) "Other men also have beautiful cocks!" ;)

:love:

I bet every bit of your being was yearning 2b Blacked by him,.. do tell how much you wanted All of him,. DM me if you dont want all here to know..."color me anxious". yes seeing and reading your post eXcites me.